yahoo IM chat

On or off topic discussions. Whatever is on you mind...
frozenchrissy
25+ Not a Newbie Anymore

yahoo IM chat

Post by frozenchrissy »

hey all this is christina, sporadic visitor to the forum.

every once in a while i like to post my yahoo messenger ID and meet new people with common freeze interests.

i have a wide, wide, WIDE variety of interests (sexually) but freeze is always the main thing and at the center of it all.

some of the things i enjoy talk about and RP (only if i'm in the mood) are encased in form fitting ice, frozen in a block of ice, frozen in a block of amber, frozen in lucite, being imprisoned and "frozen" in an acrylic mold that exactly matches the shape and position of my body, time stop, hypno (not so much, but a little), petrification--stone, marble, even things like cement and plaster.

anyways, i'm chrissyistheawesomechamp

on yahoo messeneger.

if i seem cool to you and you wanna chat freeze (or just about life) add me, and let me know who you are/where you're from, and maybe we can chat some time.

(warning: i'm on sporadically...sometimes a lot, sometimes not at all.)
jaeson7777

Post by jaeson7777 »

I just wanted to throw my name in here as well. I can seem to make an account for these forums.

I am also into freezing and some hypnosis. I actaully would love to experience hypnosis(and I am bi), but I think thats another forum.

I am also into having experiences with others on yahoo IM(Jaeson777 on yahoo). If you wonder what I mean by that, I mean those "experiences" you have sometimes while on the internet when you get well, closer to yourself :D

Add me also if you just wanna chat freeze.
frozenchrissy
25+ Not a Newbie Anymore

Post by frozenchrissy »

i'm sorry to the people where we like, added each other and then i fell off the face of the earth. it happens sometimes. i feel bad about it. i've been going through some things and not on the computer much, never mind messenger or films. but to make a long story short, i should be online tonight, so feel free to add or IM me.