ideas for fetish dress up

On or off topic discussions. Whatever is on you mind...
Pablo the manikin lover
25+ Not a Newbie Anymore

ideas for fetish dress up

Post by Pablo the manikin lover »

hi guys

I was wondering if you can give me insights on how I can dress my gf to make her look like a mannequin or a doll....I told her bout this and she was very interested in it. So I want to make her look like a bbw mannequin. The problem is I type in whatever I can think of into Google and it gives me reults that doesnt suit what I am looking for.

Any ideas would be great...so far I got black paint to make seperation joints on her.
zapped13
500+ Elite

Post by zapped13 »

Instead of black paint, why not score some black rubber bands to put around her joints? The rubberbands would leave enough of a sink mark in the skin to create the illussion.

I have played out this scenario on a few occassions with two different girlfriends, and my suggestion would be to focus on being able to get her to freeze and hold the pose for a lengthy period first, and everything else will fall into line after. If she has to be picked up and moved, you can always ask her to stay frozen and pick her up as if you were moving her into a display window.

There is a post on "Doll's Realm" halfway down the first page, about a company producing a latex outfit that has joints already in it, but the site is in German and I wouldn't even want to know what a catsuit like that would cost! :roll:
"Your beauty will be preserved forever, my dear!"
greneker03
400+

Post by greneker03 »

try using theatre makeup to cover her arms and face to appear the same color.. to make the exposed parts of her body appear the same color is good. dramatic makeup over the eyes and a little blush on the cheek and give a dramatic look. Silver or black rubber bands over the wrist joint will improve the look. make sure her hair appears more like a wig rather than natural hair. You can also find a type of mannequin stand to have her placed upon. Try closed toe shoes as well,

just some ideas