Hey Everyone

On or off topic discussions. Whatever is on you mind...
Susan
<25 FIMS Newbie

Hey Everyone

Post by Susan »

Hey

I'm a long time lurker turned member. Just thought I drop a post just to introduce myself. I have been lurking for a few years now and finally thought I should register just because I go here every time that I am online so I thought why not? Naturally I am a fan of the fetish or I wouldn't be here been so for a very long time way before I discovered this site...this is perhaps my one of my favorite forums to visit even though it's quiet here most of the time. I still find some good clips and videos regularly. I know a few of you guys through email and YIM and I hope to meet more now that I am officially a member. Drop a me a PM or whatever if you are ever interested to chat or share emails. Oh and if you guys haven't yet I have a story soon to be stories on Dmuk's wonderful site. My pen name is the same as my sn so check it out whenever you have time.

have a great day!

Susan
Tekka
100+ FIMS Warrior

Re: Hey Everyone

Post by Tekka »

hey hey Susan! Me and Freezeanitx got your back :D welcome to the dark..eerr.. I mean the forums, yet that's it, welcome to the forums! You all be nice to her.

Tek~
FreezAntix
200+ Spending too much Time Here

Post by FreezAntix »

Welcome the boards Susan. Hope you liven things up with your spunky personality that I see at other boards. This place could use some of your charm. Yes, check out Susan's stories at Dmuk's site as well as the other Tuckerverse stories too :wink:
Susan
<25 FIMS Newbie

Post by Susan »

thanks guys...my partners in crime from the Tuckerverse we just need zero now and we'll have a PARTY! HA! Freez did you just call me charming? How long do we know each other again? As for my spunk I'll see what I can do.

thanks again

have nice day.

-Susan
Tekka
100+ FIMS Warrior

Post by Tekka »

Oops! Hey yeah you guys go check out her soon to be posted story :D you'll love it. Just remember to support the people who write the stories you guys like or see as new content to the ever growing list at Dmuk's site. Hell get into yourselves! Susan is a trooper, fantastic job, come on we the tuckerverse writers ask ya to submit stories to Dumk!

Tek~
Susan
<25 FIMS Newbie

Post by Susan »

Thanks for the kind words Tekk! Its been hard writing stories since I'm not very good at it. Had a lot of help for Dmuk and my fellow Tuckerverse buddies. I do have a new one coming out soon it should be pretty good if you guys read and liked the first ones. Regarding my stories if you guys have any suggestions post them up or PM me. Unlike Tucker and the others Susie isn't as established yet so new ideas are welcomed.

have a good day.

-Susan
Zero
Motion Stopper

Post by Zero »

Official welcoming maneuver! Now its a party!
The Great Entropy
50+ FIMS Regular

Post by The Great Entropy »

I really liked the Sisterhood story, especialy when she made one of the girs act like a chair for her to sit. (as I also like a little of this people as things, like that two japanese movies)

Keep up the good work, and welcome to the forum!
Susan
<25 FIMS Newbie

Post by Susan »

Thanks for the kind words I really liked my first story too I had a lot of fun working on it. I'll keep the furniture thing in mind for future stories. The next story doesn't have any scenes like that but I assure you its still good.

have a great day.

-Susan
dmuk
Demented Gadfly

Post by dmuk »

[quote="Susan"...but I assure you its still good.

-Susan[/quote]

Yes, I agree, her next story is a "goodie". When is the next LTBSA update you ask (somewhat impatiently)? Well, figure sometime in February....

-D-
Lord Hypno
Hypnotist

Post by Lord Hypno »

welcome

Fear is The Mind Killer
Zero
Motion Stopper

Post by Zero »

dmuk wrote:[quote="Susan"...but I assure you its still good.

-Susan
Yes, I agree, her next story is a "goodie". When is the next LTBSA update you ask (somewhat impatiently)? Well, figure sometime in February....

-D-[/quote]
Maybe Valentine's Day to keep with the holiday update theme?