What would you do?

On or off topic discussions. Whatever is on you mind...
Susan
<25 FIMS Newbie

What would you do?

Post by Susan »

Hey it's me again...Susan

So you're at a dinner party and suddenly everything freezes around you. You are the only person that can move. You find that though everyone is frozen they are fully pose able like life size dolls. So my question is what will you do? I'll share if you'll share
:wink:

The scene:

Have a good day.

-Susan
tinyspider
Guitar Hero

Re: What would you do?

Post by tinyspider »

Susan wrote:Hey it's me again...Susan

So you're at a dinner party and suddenly everything freezes around you. You are the only person that can move. You find that though everyone is frozen they are fully pose able like life size dolls. So my question is what will you do? I'll share if you'll share
:wink:

Have a good day.

-Susan
I'd say that depends on who's on that dinner. If it's a family dinner I just probably freak the hell out :lol:

But if it's at some friends or similar and there's any attractive ladies I might probably want to take a closer look... My first thought would be that it's a prank, so I wouldn't do anything sexual... I guess :twisted:
GuyTalon
Producer Extraordinaire

Post by GuyTalon »

After determining one hundred per cent that this wasn't some elaborate prank set up by a bunch of friends who somehow found out about my fetish, I would do the following:

I would find the most visually appealing women and admire them - get real close, move the limbs, look into their glassy eyes. I would still be reeling from the shock of this, so for awhile I'd be all wide-eyed and jaw-dropped.

I have a foot fetish, so there would probably be some removing of heels and shoes.

I would be doing my darnedest not to look at any of the frozen men. Not for me.

I would feel too guilty about doing something sexual, what with it being without anyone's consent. But it would be extremely tempting to undress a few of the women, a la the movie "Cashback".

I might find a woman with nice hair and twirl it in my fingers awhile, at the same time staring at her face, marveling at how she's not reacting, she's so still.

I would be looking for the women who are the most animated-looking - in the middle of laughing, pointing, speaking expressively, gesturing.

Finally, I might play some harmless pranks.
Susan
<25 FIMS Newbie

Post by Susan »

Thank you so much for answering Guy Talon! For anyone that didn't get what I was asking I meant using the picture what would you do? I guess I should have been more clearer and not write that little set up. Anywho here I go!

What I would do is for sure take a look at the blond up close she looks to be the most attractive woman in the room. Check her out perhaps pose her like doll give her an odd facial expression see what kinda close she got on underneath :twisted:

Probably won't do anything sexual just cause its me but if it was a fantasy the sky would be the limit. The two guys don't look to bad maybe take them out for a spin?

The blond girl looks uptight maybe do something fix that change her clothes with someone else perhaps.

I would arrange everyone differently putting in different spots different poses like playing with big dolls.

Anywho that's what I would do.

Anyone else?

have a nice day.

-Susan
Freezetag
50+ FIMS Regular

Post by Freezetag »

Realistically: First, make sure it was real (not a joke). Then, make sure I was awake. Then, drop or throw objects to see if the laws of physics were affected. At that point, if anyone I was attracted to were in the room, I'd probably do some staring. Then I'd probably go elsewhere to see if anyone else besides the dinner people were affected. I would most likely not do anything out of a freeze fic, partly from embarassment, partly from ethics, partly from fear of repercussions (I wouldn't know if they were aware or not)

No, this would not make a very entertaining film or story :)
meh
FIMS Contributor

Post by meh »

I'm not really sure. If this is supposed to be realistic, the two main problems would be that I'd run out of air since the trees are frozen and not producing oxygen and everything would be pitch black because light needs to travel.

Yeah, I'm being lame. :(
Seize the moment.

Literally.
Susan
<25 FIMS Newbie

Post by Susan »

This was meant to be for fun not realistic...I really should make myself clearer in the future sheesh. Lesson Learned.

have a warm day.

-Susan
M. Mobilizer
<25 FIMS Newbie

Post by M. Mobilizer »

Susan,

IF this is still a live thread to you (it has been a while since I have been able to get on the forum) I would, as well, try out the laws of physics...just the scientist in me.

Of course, after that, I would go for the blonde. Not necessarily any overtly sexual...maybe a little fondling. I'm one of theose guys that thinks the Japanese timestop flicks go TOO far.

Other than that, wonder if that is how it would be for the rest of, well, forever. Then, make sure that my car still worked, and head to Cali on a cross-country frozen lady tour of the US. :wink:

Freeze!