PS3 game Heavy Rain DLC

On or off topic discussions. Whatever is on you mind...
LsDarkman
50+ FIMS Regular

PS3 game Heavy Rain DLC

Post by LsDarkman »

For ps3 owners like myself I saw the footage of heavy rain, a good semi realistic noir story.. Anyway the DLC came out aka downloadable content and its based off of this serieal killer who somehow captures woman kills them( yeah I know) and some how perserves them in these interesting poses..it wont appeal to some but thought I would share...you can view it here..

http://www.giantbomb.com/quick-look-hea ... t/17-2257/
zapped13
500+ Elite

Re: PS3 game Heavy Rain DLC

Post by zapped13 »

Great storyline and graphics, and thanks for posting this. Didn't care much for the tub scene, but the room with the newspaper over the windows and the women posed was both creepy and awesome! I also like how they were made to appear to be dressed from different time periods. This looks like something straight out of the "Sideshow" storyline! Is there any way to save that vid on my hard drive?
"Your beauty will be preserved forever, my dear!"
LsDarkman
50+ FIMS Regular

Post by LsDarkman »

Check youtube and type in Heavy Rain DLC , you can even search the good endings and the bad endings.. but with realplayer you can download any vids off of youtube.
zapped13
500+ Elite

Post by zapped13 »

Thanks LSDarkman. Saved them to my hardrive last night. There's actually five alternate endings to that game - (spoiler alert!) - One of which, where the taxidermist goes in the display room and sits on the couch. He rubs the brunette's knee and has a conversation with the other stuffed victims, in which he reveals that he's watching some girl in a park that may soon join the collection.

Pretty dark and moody, but an excellent storyline. Thanks once again for posting this! On a side note: looks like graphics have come a long way from my Sega Genesis and Playstation 1 days! :lol:
"Your beauty will be preserved forever, my dear!"