Everyone Please Read --- E-Mail Problems ---

On or off topic discussions. Whatever is on you mind...
Lord Hypno
Hypnotist

Everyone Please Read --- E-Mail Problems ---

Post by Lord Hypno »

i have been getting a lot of bounces lately from YAHOO (what does that mean) Yahoo is sending back any e-mail to me saying "delivery temporarily suspended: host
b.mx.mail.yahoo.com[74.6.136.65] refused to talk to me: 421 4.7.0 [TS01] Messages from 77.232.76.11 temporarily deferred due to user complaints"

there's nothing i can do on my end everyone of you that has yahoo need's to add Basictek.net to your allowed list or what every yahoo uses to mark things as NOT SPAM
i assume a new user or someone add a system e-mail to there spam list so yahoo is treating all basictek.net messages a spam

Jay , el salvador , Robo , stopMotion to name a few IF your useing yahoo i'm your on this list

now if you think i'm not using e-mail, anytime you use the built in e-mail here it sends out a e-mail to the user telling he has e-mail waiting here so with everyone talking about trading or red eye films there has been a lot of e-mail lately. and it's starting to bug me getting 100+ notices a day

my other options are one "it to turn it off but i don't want to do that i like having the e-mail system" TWO make GMAIL basictek.net Email server i have been looking in to it for some time and may use this as a good reason to do it.

ANY one else have ANY IDES or opinion's here's the link for google (has anyone done it before ?) http://www.google.com/apps/intl/en/group/index.html

Fear is The Mind Killer