Making Video Clips

On or off topic discussions. Whatever is on you mind...
Shoryuu Reppa

Making Video Clips

Post by Shoryuu Reppa »

Yes, I've got a question. I have some content I want to add to the community and I wanted to know the best way to make video clips from existing video so I could add it here. Thanks.
Lord Hypno
Hypnotist

Post by Lord Hypno »

well first off we need a little more info ? are you trying to capture video from a vcr or DVD ? or are then clips on your computer already

Fear is The Mind Killer
Shoryuu Reppa

Post by Shoryuu Reppa »

Well, LH, what I'm tryin to do is like cut a clip out of video that is already on my PC. I just want a program to make clips from files already on my PC.
FreezeTek
Motto: Free Freeze for all

Post by FreezeTek »

I use TMPGEnc but there are tons of others like virtualdub
Shoryuu Reppa

Post by Shoryuu Reppa »

Well, I just added my first clip to the FTP contribute page in my folder. I used Aurora Media to rip the clip out. I'm still testing out other rippers even though with Aurora I have to buy it. Anyone got suggestions cause I don't quite wanna use Windows Movie Maker.....
Lord Hypno
Hypnotist

Post by Lord Hypno »

Virtualdub is what i use most of the time it's a little strange to use at first (lot's of option's) but it's not that hard to get the hang of it and if you looking for some thing to convert from mov to avi or anything of the like for that i use WinAvi also when makeing clip's i try and make the divx viedo and mp3 audio 1:30 normal end's up being about 8 meg with the quallity not being too bad

hope that help's and thanks for shareing your clips

Fear is The Mind Killer