I cant believe this...

On or off topic discussions. Whatever is on you mind...
Jay
Cronos, his eyes on fire...

I cant believe this...

Post by Jay »

I got a notifacation from yahoo that my group will soon be deleted. Because I had a Time Stop part 3 clip in my file section for about a week. I have all of those pictures in there that I have been saving for years that I am going to lose.
They also sent me an e mail saying that they are going to delete my e mail account with them also. I have had the "Viking" adress for many years now. It looks like I am going to have to change and get another ID.
Lord Hypno
Hypnotist

Post by Lord Hypno »

that's rough do you want a gmail invite ? you can jump ship altogether gmail still has pop3 access

Fear is The Mind Killer
FreezeTek
Motto: Free Freeze for all

Post by FreezeTek »

Hard to believe yahoo keeping an eye on something as obscure as this community. How much data is it? Why can't you just download it to your HD?

As far as email I can relate, It's taken me 6 months so far to try to migrate off of AOL which I had for 12 years. Hopefully in 2006 I'll be free of those rat-bastards. :twisted:
Jay

Post by Jay »

What sucks is, there is no quick way to save all of my pics from my group, to my computer. I have to go to each one and right click>save as>etc. And I have over 1000 pics in there. Plus, I have had the Viking ID since I have been in the freeze/hypno community for many years now. I have basically been here since the community started. Now I gotta come up with a new ID. Sounds kinda dumb I know, but it does mean something to me.
meh
FIMS Contributor

Post by meh »

Actually if you view all the pics, they should be in your ie cache.

Just delete it all, go to the yahoo pages and your search will be a lot easier when you look in your chache folder since you won't have the millions of other web page pics on your hd. :)
Seize the moment.

Literally.
Jay

Post by Jay »

meh wrote:Actually if you view all the pics, they should be in your ie cache.

Just delete it all, go to the yahoo pages and your search will be a lot easier when you look in your chache folder since you won't have the millions of other web page pics on your hd. :)
I didnt think about that, thats a good idea. I wonder if there is a way that I can get that to go in one specific folder.