Looking for hypnosis assistance.

On or off topic discussions. Whatever is on you mind...
hypnofreeze
<25 FIMS Newbie

Looking for hypnosis assistance.

Post by hypnofreeze »

Hello.

I have been part of this community since I first discovered JamesML's page via the original ASFR usenet group.

I am currently in a committed relationship and thus have no need for the many fine products now available via this board and others.

I do need your help however.

My GF is well aware of my fetish and wants to please me. I have been successfully (more or less) hypnotizing her for the past 3-4 years. My goal has been a true hypnotic freeze. I have been mostly successful, but over the past two years it has been hit or miss, but really mostly miss.

I have viewed the preview products available here and am most impressed by the work published by bodiesofwork1 via youtube.

These videos seem to be true hypnotic freezes.

My question here is where did the hypnotist who orchestrated these sessions learn hypnosis.

I learned via a few different books that I ordered online. Forgive me for not naming them as I am at work right now.

I have considered online courses or even travel to take a course in person.

My GF enjoys the whole experience and is very supportive.

I just can't figure out how to get the proper training to make this work 100% of the time.

I appreciate all input, but I am most interested in hearing from those who have consistently achieved true hypnotic freezes.

I think that taking a course or following a highly recommend book will increase my chances of success, especially as it will make my GF more confident in my abilities.

Thanks very much in advance for you time!
Lord Hypno
Hypnotist

Re: Looking for hypnosis assistance.

Post by Lord Hypno »

well i can tell you i learned by trial and error, there's not a book on how to freeze your friends and lovers. i don't know what to tell you. your welcome to e-mail me but I'm not sure how to help

Fear is The Mind Killer
HypnoGold
Producer Extraordinaire

Re: Looking for hypnosis assistance.

Post by HypnoGold »

Be glad to help any way I can. Feel free to email me directly at photo@bodiesofwork.net and I can share some of my tips with you. I'm sure we can make it work better for both of you. :)