Have you freeze someone before?

On or off topic discussions. Whatever is on you mind...
freezeiont
FIMS Contributor

Have you freeze someone before?

Post by freezeiont »

Have you freeze someone before? how did it go, who is the subject & how did you manage to get the subject to freeze (e.g hypnosis etc)..lets share...
freezeiont
FIMS Contributor

Re: Have you freeze someone before?

Post by freezeiont »

I myself have been freezing my gf for quite some time. no hypnosis involve..just telling her that i enjoy doing it and what she need to do is stay frozen whenever i snap my fingers.

other than her i managed to freeze her sisters of 31, 28, 20, 19 and 18 years of age as well and not forgetting my two lovely cousins which i accidently trained to become very still everytime I yelled "freeze"...

I've introduce freeze to 2 of my office colleague and they're quite thrilled about it. i've done a 10 min++ freeze session with them and they're eager to do more.

i enjoy posing and moving them...but most of all i enjoyed watching them staying frozen and trying to hold their pose.

i respect them for their effort to do the best in keeping still and I'm also keeping the session very pro without any abuse and i think that is why they're willing to do it over and over again.

It really felt like you have magical power to stoptime when out of the suddent when you're snapping your fingers the people around you would freeze instantly lol!

that's my experience in freezing people.
meh
FIMS Contributor

Post by meh »

Not irl but in my mind, that's another story. :D
Seize the moment.

Literally.
freezeiont
FIMS Contributor

Post by freezeiont »

anyone else??? care to share your stories??? :D
readinghypnotist
300+ Spending Way too much time here

Post by readinghypnotist »

I took filmmaking in college and wrote and shot a short film. In the last scene, the main character yells "Hold it!" and all the other characters (including 2 girls)freeze. I even shot some outtakes where me and the main actor just had some fun and posed the girls. (I think I still have the footage on a VHS tape somewhere, but I don't have the means to upload it from a tape, and I don't think it'd be appropriate to do so without their permission anyway).
freezeiont
FIMS Contributor

Post by freezeiont »

love to see them IF you've got the actress permission :)
readinghypnotist
300+ Spending Way too much time here

Post by readinghypnotist »

freezeiont wrote:love to see them IF you've got the actress permission :)
I had a feeling someone would ask that. I'm friends on Facebook with one, but I haven't spoken to the other in years. Besides which, that would be a rather unusual request anyway. :roll:

And as I said, I don't have access to any equipment for uploading footage from VHS anyway.

In other words, sorry, man. It just ain't in the cards. :wink:
freezeiont
FIMS Contributor

Post by freezeiont »

no prob bro.... hey anybody else car to share their stories?? come on!! i would love to hear from all of you out there!! :D
freezeiont
FIMS Contributor

Post by freezeiont »

geez..nobody else care to share their experience? dont be shy... :D