Hypnopimp Video

On or off topic discussions. Whatever is on you mind...
jalvarez
<25 FIMS Newbie

Hypnopimp Video

Post by jalvarez »

About a year ago this guy called hypnopimp made a live streaming and it was divided as the free section and the private section from which you had access if you were an active client of his store.
The thing is that when hypnopimp made the free (and private) video available to download, it was corrupt.
I have tried many ways to repair it but i had no success. Does anoyone has the clear video?
I have tried to contact hypnopimp but he never answers the mails
Any help will be quite appreciated.

By the way, it is the Ashley Grace video
hypnopimp
<25 FIMS Newbie

Re: Hypnopimp Video

Post by hypnopimp »

Hey,

Is that the video of the live session? On http://live.hypnopimp.com? I'll double check it, and yeah; my customer support sucks ass!! :P

-Joe
jalvarez wrote:About a year ago this guy called hypnopimp made a live streaming and it was divided as the free section and the private section from which you had access if you were an active client of his store.
The thing is that when hypnopimp made the free (and private) video available to download, it was corrupt.
I have tried many ways to repair it but i had no success. Does anoyone has the clear video?
I have tried to contact hypnopimp but he never answers the mails
Any help will be quite appreciated.

By the way, it is the Ashley Grace video
gerson
50+ FIMS Regular

Re: Hypnopimp Video

Post by gerson »

Yes, your customer service does suck!! Ok, I sort of get it when it's free stuff, but not when customers have paid for end of month specials, then get nothing!