Nine Ages of Nakedness

On or off topic discussions. Whatever is on you mind...
Basilisk
100+ FIMS Warrior

Nine Ages of Nakedness

Post by Basilisk »

Clip uploaded to privateftp. Sorry for the poor quality, but the film is not generally available. Body painting Living Statue scene.

There is a long Tableau Vivant sequnce later in the film, and some silver future girls.

Bas
Last edited by Basilisk on Wed Jan 18, 2006 8:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
THE Wizard

ftp

Post by THE Wizard »

I clicked that but it says the page cant be displayed.

the wizard
Basilisk
100+ FIMS Warrior

Post by Basilisk »

Sorry, that wasn't supposed to be a link, it is in a folder on Basic's upload site.

Here is a rapidshare version:

http://rapidshare.de/files/11259303/NAoN.mpg

Bas
neisy03
50+ FIMS Regular

Re: Nine Ages of Nakedness

Post by neisy03 »

still have a copy of this film? the link no longer works.
tinyspider
Guitar Hero

Post by tinyspider »

neisy03 wrote: Wed Mar 20, 2024 3:09 am still have a copy of this film? the link no longer works.
Well, that's an 18 year old thread, which probably means this file has been lost to all of us. I did a quick search and found this torrent link to the whole movie, which seems to have active seeders, if you're patient enough, maybe you'll be able to download it, but keep in mind, I take no responsibility if it's not the file, or if downloading torrents is illegal where you live.
neisy03
50+ FIMS Regular

Post by neisy03 »

tinyspider wrote: Wed Mar 20, 2024 10:03 am
neisy03 wrote: Wed Mar 20, 2024 3:09 am still have a copy of this film? the link no longer works.
Well, that's an 18 year old thread, which probably means this file has been lost to all of us. I did a quick search and found this torrent link to the whole movie, which seems to have active seeders, if you're patient enough, maybe you'll be able to download it, but keep in mind, I take no responsibility if it's not the file, or if downloading torrents is illegal where you live.