FIMS Rules (Please Read)

On or off topic discussions. Whatever is on you mind...
tinyspider
Guitar Hero

FIMS Rules (Please Read)

Post by tinyspider »

Greetings fellow members of FIMS. As you may have noticed we have encountered some minor disagreements among our members, and I think we all agree a set of rules would be handy so new and regular members can follow them to maintain this place as one of the greatest sources of news of information regarding ASFR on the Web. The following set of rules is completely open for suggestions and criticism and it will be modified according to general consensus among everyone willing to provide feedback. I strongly encourage all members to refer frequently to this announcement in case you have any doubts.

1.- Do not post links to downloads, streams, pictures/photosets, or any kind of ASFR related content of current commercially available fetish materials in the English language. (In layman's terms: If you can buy it, don't post it)
Many years ago, when this board started, custom made fetish ASFR videos were very few and far between, so our goal was to share all those old, obscure TV shows and movies from around the world with tangentially related ASFR content. Today it is very different and a growing group of adult filmmakers are catering to our specific tastes and feedback, so downloading their movies not only hurts them financially, but discourage them to produce more content which is bad for all of us. It doesn't matter what is your position regarding online piracy, law or the state of such issues in today's world. It is not allowed on this board and you will be warned first then banned if you break this rule. There is a big gray area regarding fetish films in foreign languages, specially those coming from Japan, such as the "timestop" series. I think it is safe to say that because of the "language barrier", producers such as V&R, Rocket and many others do not consider us as a market, so posting links to such downloads will not be forbidden for the time being. Keep in mind some Japanese producers are becoming aware of the overseas market and are beginning to release their productions in English websites, so in the future it might be necessary to review this exception on a case-by-case basis.

2.- Do not post links to downloads, streams, pictures/photosets, or any kind of ASFR related content where an underage person appears, even if such material is not of a sexual nature, (In layman's terms: If there's a kid in there don't post it)
I think there's no need to explain this one. This is a FETISH board, and all content here is intended for ADULTS ONLY. If you break this rule you will be banned without warnings. If you're not sure if the person present is older than 18 years old, it is better to be safe than sorry, so refrain from posting as well.

3.- Do not attack, harass, or verbally abuse other members (In layman's terms: FIMS is not your personal soapbox)
This one applies whether you are a content producer, a content consumer, a regular, or a new user. If you have any complain, if you disagree with anything someone said, feel free to PM the person you have a problem with, and resolve it using private means. Don't do it publicly. Nobody wants to see wars among members.

4.- Do not encourage breaking any of these rules within the board, publicly or privately (In layman's terms: No more spamming for trading via PMs)
This one is also self explanatory. If you break this rule, you will be warned, then banned.

5.- The main language of this board is English, please post accordingly (In layman's terms: English motherhubbard, do you speak it?)
We know English is not the native language of a large portion of members of this board (mine is Spanish, for example), but for the sake of comprehension, and general understanding, we recommend all members to use any online translation services available to post contents in English. There's no punishment for breaking this rule, but is highly encouraged. There's one exception though: Not being proficient at the English language does not excuse you from breaking the rules. The same goes the other way around: Refrain from harassing users that don't understand English very well, grammar nazis tend to be really annoying.

6.- When posting download sources of commercial TV shows or movies try always to post only the specific portion of such video where the ASFR content is present
This is not much of a rule, rather than a practical recommendation. In my very own personal point of view, there is no harm in downloading an episode of -for example- a Turkish TV show, that neither will be aired in my country, nor is available in my language, but the creators of those shows tend to think otherwise, so it is not a good idea to provide downloads of entire movies and TV chapters. There are countless free video editors available for most operating systems, so it's not that hard to post just the clip we would all be interested in watching.

For the sake of fair game, this rules will not be retroactive, but enforced from now on. If you think someone is breaking them, feel free to PM any moderator to review and act accordingly. Keep in mind we all have our own lives and we are not monitoring contents 24/7 so it might take some time for any Mod to respond. I apologize in advance if you find any typo or grammar error; as I stated before, English is not my native language. Thank you all for your time and contributions and let's keep this board as great as it is!
FreezAntix
200+ Spending too much Time Here

Re: FIMS Rules (Please Read)

Post by FreezAntix »

Looks good Araenae. I think having a set of simple rules that everyone could look at is a long time coming. Also this would help the mods better enforce the rules now that we are all on the same page.

-Freez
gerson
50+ FIMS Regular

Post by gerson »

Am I able to mention names of sites or links in the Offsite News category ? I've had freeze custom videos produced for me, and would like to bring them to the attention of more people. That in turn will generate more clips or videos for this genre, which will benefit us all.
FreezAntix
200+ Spending too much Time Here

Post by FreezAntix »

You can mention and link other sites as long as these sites don't have minors featured in them.