Hypno Fun?

On or off topic discussions. Whatever is on you mind...
gottocollectthemall
100+ FIMS Warrior

Hypno Fun?

Post by gottocollectthemall »

i have question is Hypnopimp same person who traded under name Hypno Fun around 2003-2004 time period? I sent question in past to Hypnopimp but recieved no answer?
i ask because he selling video made by Hypno Fun with Hypnopimp stamp on.
m82261
<25 FIMS Newbie

Re: Hypno Fun?

Post by m82261 »

as far as i know, yes. I have "several" vids from him.
gottocollectthemall
100+ FIMS Warrior

Post by gottocollectthemall »

thank you for response m82261 the reason i ask of this because i like to know his reason for taking ppls money, mine included when he closed the site down but left registration page open. ppl could sign up for membership get charged membership and have nothing to view the links were dead, this lead to media that once available on Hyp no funs site displayed freely on yahoo group sites for ppl view, and warnings posted in forums trying stop others signing for membership to dead site. i had hard time canceling requiring membership if these indeed same person i suspect they are i want give him opportunity explain himself, what went wrong also opportunity make right explain where extra money he got for nothing went to, and what he prepared to reimbursing ppl who lost money to his careless web management, these simple questions i feel deserve answering.

for all the younger ppl interested in this fetish, when Internet started to take of early 1997 there not many sites that catered for this type of fetish. Hypnofun site was one that like today's format of monthly membership promised update of video and pictures, first couple month every thing seem ok then update start slowing down, when update arrived date of update was doctored make it look like was regular update. these updates were open to view non members they could see to expect in side with membership. after long time no update, a very long time we notice some link not working, ppl still signing for membership thinking site still ok. ppl start post warnings in forums and at time yahoo groups very big, and ppl start post all content from hypnofun site to yahoo groups with warning, not join this all that available for nearly $30 per month it miserable. Hyp no fun got lot of money for free i still not forgiven him and want answers. i sure you would to you had been member. he did lot of damage at time it very hard trust others their web sites.
anzac
FIMS Contributor

Post by anzac »

I agree that hypnofun, did do alot of damage to the commuinity, and he has admited to it in other posts, one of the advantages to hypnopimp site, is that you only pay for the clips you want, no memebership fees..

I am not defending what he did, but he has improved his reputation in the last few years.