The Producer/Custom rating and recommendation thread

On or off topic discussions. Whatever is on you mind...
simonjedi
200+ Spending too much Time Here

The Producer/Custom rating and recommendation thread

Post by simonjedi »

Because of the 'argument' going on with Hypnogold/Ashley Graham I thought it's worth having a thread where people give feedback on their customs and whether you recommend the producer to others.

For ease of reference use this template

Producer Name: obvious
Custom: Title and a link for sale (If relevant) and a brief description of custom
Cost: optional
Script to screen: How accurately was the film compared to script
Turnaround Time between filming and downloading.
Other: Comments, recommend the producer?
simonjedi
200+ Spending too much Time Here

Re: The Producer/Custom rating and recommendation thread

Post by simonjedi »

Getting the ball rolling:
simonjedi wrote:
Producer Name: Candleboxxx
Custom: Golden Goddess (not yet for sale) Isobel Wren gets turned into a gold statue by Candleboxxx
Script to screen: Very close, obvious production problems and better dialogue.
Turnaround Less than a day
Other: Candle owns, can't recommend her enough
Jay
Cronos, his eyes on fire...

Post by Jay »

Cali Logan has done work for me in the past and I highly recommend her.
Here is her link:

http://www.caliscustoms.com/home.html
calis.customs@yahoo.com
gerson
50+ FIMS Regular

Post by gerson »

PRODUCERS NAME: Samantha Grace

CUSTOM: Two hypnotic-freeze themed movies. Both on clips4sale at the moment. At present one in Freeze category (Samantha Grace Frozen), the other in dolls (Mannequin).
http://www.clips4sale.com/15441
http://www.eclipstore.com//store/88

SCRIPT TO SCREEN: Accurately followed and imaginative dialogue added. Outfits and look requested were followed exactly.

TURNAROUND: Around three or four weeks, but because of work load this is fully explained upfront. Doesn't promise what she can't deliver, so realistic time-frame.

OTHER: Samantha delivers a very good custom movie service, keeping you updated from start to finish. Welcomes feedback and eager to produce what details are needed, and always ready to improve. This girl is very good, great stare, she hardly blinks! Hardly any cuts, because she can freeze so long. She must be one of the best out there? I shall buy more, and thoroughly recommend her work to the community. I'm very satisfied!
gerson
50+ FIMS Regular

Post by gerson »

PRODUCERS NAME: All about Eve

CUSTOM: Wax Museum featuring Kymberly Jane. Hyono-freeze content. Not yet available, but will be on the 'All about Eve' site at Clips4sale.

SCRIPT TO SCREEN: Story followed pretty closely. Extra stuff added. Outfit as requested.

TURNAROUND: Really very good. One week from notification to downloading it.

OTHER: Kymberly Jane does a pretty good job, and I think that she has the potential to become very good at this genre. She struggled sometimes to hold the poses, a few cuts in the filming reflect this, but when she gets it just right, she is very effective. I had seen her other freeze work and noticed potential for a custom. The producers were excellent from start to finish, keeping me informed throughout, and asking for feedback on completion. All this just before they were forced to take a break due to poor health. Really good customer service, and prolific output. I can absolutely recommend buying a custom video from this company. They will be back soon.
gots12000
100+ FIMS Warrior

Post by gots12000 »

Producer Name: Jacquelyn Velvets (velvetsfantasies.com)
Custom: Hypno Experiments (hasn't been posted for sale on her site)
Cost: $300, which I believe is standard for a video with her and one other model.
Script to screen: Pretty close to orginal script, although some stuff was added.She stayed true to the original concept and what was added either didn't affect anything or made the film even better.
Turnaround Time: Video was available about a week after filming. I've heard that customs usually take a while to finish, but she did a great job getting it done quickly.
Other: Jacquelyn did a great job and I couldn't recommend her more. She was pretty good about staying in touch, I usually heard back from her within 2-3 days of me contacting her. Her price wasn't too bad, either. I'm actually in the process of getting another custom made through her, and looking forward to it (I was hoping Cali Logan would be available to work with her, but she isn't).