New freeze productions

On or off topic discussions. Whatever is on you mind...
gerson
50+ FIMS Regular

New freeze productions

Post by gerson »

There is some really good freeze work being produced by a number of studios at the moment. More 'Mainstream' models are getting involved in the freeze genre, and producing their own work, which is great news for us all!
Tanya Danielle has been producing robot/freeze for a long time, but has just released a new clip which is very well done. Longer close-ups, great poses and no blinking whatsoever. I think that Diana Knight's recent freeze work has helped raise the bar higher, and as a result we are seeing some great freeze work from others at this time.

Good times!
simonjedi
200+ Spending too much Time Here

Re: New freeze productions

Post by simonjedi »

I wanted to make a 'golden age' pun but other than MOMM7, and some videos from ashley graham and candle boxxx ,it hasn't lasted long
Basilisk
100+ FIMS Warrior

Post by Basilisk »

I'd have to agree with SJ, as a statue fan, the glut of new stuff is almost frustrating in the narrow focus on time stop " posey freezing" stories.

I want some mad sculptor, wax museum, mannequin spray type stories, with no posing after the finale. Just a little baby oil could go a long way....

Bas
aurobasilisk.deviantart.com
thestatuemaker
300+ Spending Way too much time here

Post by thestatuemaker »

Yeah - what Bas said!
gerson
50+ FIMS Regular

Post by gerson »

Well, I'm more than grateful for the 'glut' of new stuff, but I'm open to seeing more of what you guys are looking for. If you want to broaden the focus, make it happen.
simonjedi
200+ Spending too much Time Here

Post by simonjedi »

gerson wrote: If you want to broaden the focus, make it happen.
The funny thing is, I have! Twice!

The golden goddess video from Candleboxxx was my custom.