What can and can't you do with hypnosis and other questions?

On or off topic discussions. Whatever is on you mind...
meh
FIMS Contributor

What can and can't you do with hypnosis and other questions?

Post by meh »

This question is aimed more at people like LH who have a really vast experience with hypnosis.

The questions are sorta complicated and I've never been able to type out or explain my more complicated ideas but here it goes:

Under hypnosis, can you get a person to change thier physical body somehow? I mean, can you make a person stronger? Can someone who's short become taller? Can hypnosis stop frequent migraines?

Can a hypnotist prevent someone from ever remembering the events following a hypnotic session? Can hypnosis really alter someone to the point that they're really not themselves anymore? Is it possible for suggestions to become permenent? How long can someone stay in the hypnotic suggestive state?

Can the average person be hypnotised just by someone saying "sleep"? (I've read that a lot of stage hypnotists do a pre-hypnosis session with volunteers than bring them out on stage already hypnotised)

What actually happens when a person is "frozen" in hypnosis? In the LH vids some of the women don't realize that they've been paused and they continue on as though nothing happened. What causes this? How does the memory become inaccessible to thier conscious mind? Is it possible to speed up someone instead of slowing them down? Would that make thier brain work so fast that everyone else would look like they were going in slo mo?

I know it's a lot of quesitons, some stupid, others just strange, but I am strange, so there you go. :D

Thanks for any answers. :)
Seize the moment.

Literally.
Lord Hypno
Hypnotist

Post by Lord Hypno »

meh wrote:This question is aimed more at people like LH who have a really vast experience with hypnosis.

The questions are sorta complicated and I've never been able to type out or explain my more complicated ideas but here it goes:

Under hypnosis, can you get a person to change thier physical body somehow?

::Yes but it would take time i have no Exp with it but i have read that it's used to gain hight and for Breast enlargement
meh wrote:I mean, can you make a person stronger?

:: yes it woud be more of giveing them the drive to work out more and removeing the "i CANT DO I " idea's
meh wrote:Can someone who's short become taller?
:: covered this already but it would be growing
meh wrote:Can hypnosis stop frequent migraines?
:: yes by removeing stress and helping with Pain mangement

meh wrote:Can a hypnotist prevent someone from ever remembering the events following a hypnotic session?
:: yes and no if the person want's to forget them sure if they dont wnat to forget them no
meh wrote:Can hypnosis really alter someone to the point that they're really not themselves anymore?
:: yes just like Role playing only they would belive that they were that person
meh wrote:Is it possible for suggestions to become permenent?
:: again Yes And No if the person wish's
meh wrote:How long can someone stay in the hypnotic suggestive state?
:: as long as thay want too it's different with everyone
meh wrote:Can the average person be hypnotised just by someone saying "sleep"?
:: well to a point yes BUT the hypnotist would have to do a little leg work first Like " you start talking to some one about hypnosis you watch there body lanudage and how they respond if it's positive you give them a command or two and Tell them what's going to happen (in a way that does not sound like a command) if there body lanudage is still positive you can tell them that you can put them under by telling them to sleep it's called a instant Hypnotic induction
meh wrote: (I've read that a lot of stage hypnotists do a pre-hypnosis session with volunteers than bring them out on stage already hypnotised)
:: it happends sometime's it all depends on the hypnotist

meh wrote:What actually happens when a person is "frozen" in hypnosis? In the LH vids some of the women don't realize that they've been paused and they continue on as though nothing happened. What causes this? How does the memory become inaccessible to thier conscious mind?
:: well the biological side of it I dont know i tell them that when there frozen they will lock on the that moment and keep repeating it and zone out on what's happening around them and when i unfreeze them they will pick up where they left off and forget about what happend when they were frozen
meh wrote:Is it possible to speed up someone instead of slowing them down? Would that make thier brain work so fast that everyone else would look like they were going in slo mo?
:: i dont see whay not but i dont think it would be a real speed up they would percive that everyone would be moveing slower
meh wrote: I know it's a lot of quesitons, some stupid, others just strange, but I am strange, so there you go. :D

Thanks for any answers. :)
This also may help With hypnosis i can Change how the person see's and feel the world around them Confuse and Reprogram the 5 senses for a short time

Fear is The Mind Killer
meh
FIMS Contributor

Post by meh »

Absolutely killer! Thanks for taking the time to answer my questions LH. :)

I'm kinda on the shorter side, maybe I can grasp the hope of getting taller now that you asnwered my questions. :)
Seize the moment.

Literally.