Significant Others

On or off topic discussions. Whatever is on you mind...
statuetized
25+ Not a Newbie Anymore

Significant Others

Post by statuetized » Sun Jun 16, 2013 11:06 pm

Wondering if any of you have success in getting your wife or girlfriend to freeze pose for you.

My wife will do it in the nude on a regular basis for me, but I'm wondering if I'm one of the few whose partner is willing to do this.
lvman
50+ FIMS Regular

Re: Significant Others

Post by lvman » Mon Jun 17, 2013 12:29 am

I've gotten my girlfriend to do it for me during sex. Its been pretty great.
statuetized
25+ Not a Newbie Anymore

Post by statuetized » Mon Jun 17, 2013 12:55 am

I have some great video of my wife oiled and posing. Doesn't get much better.
DarkNS
50+ FIMS Regular

Post by DarkNS » Mon Jun 17, 2013 9:00 am

We also "play" during sex :)
juva
FIMS Contributor

Post by juva » Mon Jun 17, 2013 9:55 am

Lucky B's. :twisted:
zapped!
500+ Elite

Post by zapped! » Mon Jun 17, 2013 10:51 pm

This has been covered in a similar post:
http://www.basictek.net/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=1864

But since I'm already here... :D

I've been lucky enough to be in two different relationships in which my girlfriends were willing to play out freeze scenarios, and had a very near miss with a third (mentioned in the thread above). The first happened on a regular basis, with "Tammy" even going as far as to surprise me by posing herself just before I would get home from work. At times this would range from newly bought lingerie too all-out nudity. Sometimes she would "freeze-up" during sex and even while having just a simple conversation without my having to ask. She was very, very good at freezing and even understood the importance of breathing lightly and not blinking so much! In the other relationship, "Cheryl" used to play a game we jokingly referred to as "Mannequin Maid" where she'd wear the classic French Maid costume complete with garters and the fishnets with the little seams running up the back. The first time that she agreed to play out this scenario, I decided to move her out of the living room where she was frozen. When I suggested, "Let's move this into the bedroom," she didn't reply. The second time I said it she replied, "Well if I'm supposed to be frozen then I shouldn't be talking and I certainly wouldn't be walking around now would I ? - You'll just have to pick me up and carry me!" Cheryl had made a very good point and managed to hold her bent -at- the -waist position as I carried her into the bedroom! Later on in the relationship she mentioned the idea of getting her these remote controlled panties and she would agree to freeze whenever they were activated. Unfortunately, that relationship ended and it was never meant to be...

In both relationships, we discussed how it felt to be frozen and their replies were quite similar; the idea of having to retain a pose while being manipulated around or "having things done to them" and then not being able to react was the ultimate turn-on from a submissive point of view. Now I should point out that in both cases I had been involved with these women for quite sometime. There was one particularly attractive girl that I was seeing for awhile that couldn't stand men "objectifying" her and there's absolutely no way I would have ever brought up such a thing in front of her. I definitely wouldn't advise getting into a "new" relationship and then asking her right off the bat "Hey; do you think you could stand in the corner and pose like a statue for me while I do nasty things to your body?" ...Some of you might be laughing, but it's the same reason you keep scaring everyone off of you tube...
"Your beauty will be preserved forever, my dear!"
Immobilizer71
25+ Not a Newbie Anymore

Post by Immobilizer71 » Fri Sep 20, 2013 3:37 pm

Very lucky.. I have the GREATEST girlfriend..... I Have hypnotized her to freeze upon command...
So I get myself a real frozen statue to do anything I want :)
freezeiont
FIMS Contributor

Post by freezeiont » Mon Sep 23, 2013 2:08 pm

Yes.. my girlfriend would freeze on my command and also her 5 sisters without any hypnosis involved.. all are good freezers ..
el salvador
400+

Post by el salvador » Mon Sep 23, 2013 6:43 pm

who here has the balls to show a video :mrgreen: :evil:
freezeiont
FIMS Contributor

Post by freezeiont » Tue Sep 24, 2013 6:45 am

hahaha sorry no videos recorded from me.. sorry
zapped!
500+ Elite

Post by zapped! » Tue Sep 24, 2013 11:47 am

That would also be one way to guarantee that she wouldn't ever do it again... :roll:
"Your beauty will be preserved forever, my dear!"
freezeiont
FIMS Contributor

Post by freezeiont » Tue Sep 24, 2013 1:56 pm

zapped! wrote:That would also be one way to guarantee that she wouldn't ever do it again... :roll:
Yeap.. you've said it zapped 8)
freezeiont
FIMS Contributor

Post by freezeiont » Sun Sep 29, 2013 2:36 pm

no other care to share their experience? :wink:
Myslef1
<25 FIMS Newbie

Post by Myslef1 » Tue Oct 09, 2018 2:13 pm

I have a friend whose girlfriend will freeze for him on command and model for photoshoots in which she is supposed to be frozen. He's me a video he made of her doing it before, she's really cute. I've gotten his younger sister to freeze for me a few times too.

As for me, I have not been so lucky. I tried to get my ex to do it for me, and she was considering it before we broke up - sadly we went into a long-distance relationship (which ended very quickly) before I ever got to see if she would freeze for me or not.

Times might be getting better for me though! I've been talking with a girl I like, and though we are not dating, she will freeze for me on command. Her sister and 5 of her friends will freeze on command for me too. :) I've taken a small broken camera which I now keep on me at all times to use as a sort of "freeze ray" on them whenever I get the chance. It's certainly amazing fun!