Significant Others

On or off topic discussions. Whatever is on you mind...
readinghypnotist
300+ Spending Way too much time here

Re: Significant Others

Post by readinghypnotist » Mon Nov 12, 2018 11:32 pm

Cyborg1984 wrote:
Mon Nov 12, 2018 2:15 pm
My partner disclosed very early on that she was turned on by this fetish, particularly being told to freeze.

We have tried numerous things with freeze play, her reading that she is frozen on a letter left for her in the table and being carried to the bedroom, having a phone alarm go off that leads her to freezing, and just plain being told to freeze.

She is to the point that she somewhat begs to be frozen during sex, which is quite the turn on.

I guess I'm pretty lucky.
Dude, you're living the dream. Be good to her! :mrgreen:
LloydMoreaux
<25 FIMS Newbie

Re: Significant Others

Post by LloydMoreaux » Thu Nov 15, 2018 3:41 pm

Indeed you are lucky! Very well done!

Have you managed to "finish" while frozen? My GF and I have both managed it through manual play, with only the tiniest twitch and barely-audible squeak when we go over the edge. What's fun about that for us, and especially for me, is the mental feeling of "OK, I'm done now" immediately following release. Except, she hasn't allowed me to unfreeze yet! It might be another 5-10 minutes after completion before we allow the person to move again.

When you play freeze games, do you prefer to warn the person in advance that they're about to be frozen, or do it suddenly and unannounced, or a mixture of both? For us, we find the unannounced ones make for more interesting poses and situations, but we are both able to remain frozen for a longer period of time if we are given a little time to "shake it out" and mentally prepare ourselves.

And like you, Cyborg1984, she's often the one reminding me that we haven't done that in a while and maybe that should be on the agenda today! Super props to my GF for so enthusiastically playing these games!

Cyborg1984 wrote:
Mon Nov 12, 2018 2:15 pm
My partner disclosed very early on that she was turned on by this fetish, particularly being told to freeze.

We have tried numerous things with freeze play, her reading that she is frozen on a letter left for her in the table and being carried to the bedroom, having a phone alarm go off that leads her to freezing, and just plain being told to freeze.

She is to the point that she somewhat begs to be frozen during sex, which is quite the turn on.

I guess I'm pretty lucky.