Significant Others

On or off topic discussions. Whatever is on you mind...
readinghypnotist
300+ Spending Way too much time here

Re: Significant Others

Post by readinghypnotist »

Cyborg1984 wrote: Mon Nov 12, 2018 1:15 pm My partner disclosed very early on that she was turned on by this fetish, particularly being told to freeze.

We have tried numerous things with freeze play, her reading that she is frozen on a letter left for her in the table and being carried to the bedroom, having a phone alarm go off that leads her to freezing, and just plain being told to freeze.

She is to the point that she somewhat begs to be frozen during sex, which is quite the turn on.

I guess I'm pretty lucky.
Dude, you're living the dream. Be good to her! :mrgreen:
LloydMoreaux
<25 FIMS Newbie

Post by LloydMoreaux »

Indeed you are lucky! Very well done!

Have you managed to "finish" while frozen? My GF and I have both managed it through manual play, with only the tiniest twitch and barely-audible squeak when we go over the edge. What's fun about that for us, and especially for me, is the mental feeling of "OK, I'm done now" immediately following release. Except, she hasn't allowed me to unfreeze yet! It might be another 5-10 minutes after completion before we allow the person to move again.

When you play freeze games, do you prefer to warn the person in advance that they're about to be frozen, or do it suddenly and unannounced, or a mixture of both? For us, we find the unannounced ones make for more interesting poses and situations, but we are both able to remain frozen for a longer period of time if we are given a little time to "shake it out" and mentally prepare ourselves.

And like you, Cyborg1984, she's often the one reminding me that we haven't done that in a while and maybe that should be on the agenda today! Super props to my GF for so enthusiastically playing these games!

Cyborg1984 wrote: Mon Nov 12, 2018 1:15 pm My partner disclosed very early on that she was turned on by this fetish, particularly being told to freeze.

We have tried numerous things with freeze play, her reading that she is frozen on a letter left for her in the table and being carried to the bedroom, having a phone alarm go off that leads her to freezing, and just plain being told to freeze.

She is to the point that she somewhat begs to be frozen during sex, which is quite the turn on.

I guess I'm pretty lucky.
freezedj
<25 FIMS Newbie

Post by freezedj »

Enjoying reading this thread so throught I'd contribute to encourage others to do the same

My last relationship my SO and I were sitting on bed and the conversation somehow just led to her asking what I would do if I could pause her, so we started a game where she would freeze everytime I said pause. She was decent at it too, she would even freeze with her feet above her head and remain completely still and I think she actually enjoyed the feeling of being frozen, she told me before that her fantasy is to be able to freeze time (not really people though)

Hopefully I'll get as lucky in my next relationship
M. Mobilizer
<25 FIMS Newbie

Post by M. Mobilizer »

I suppose I'll jump in here. Actually haven't posted for quite a while, so I guess I'll take a few and do it.

My ex apparently picked up on my fetish kind of early on, and she actually just started doing it unsolicited -- much to my obvious delight. We were also into chloro roleplay and bedroom bondage, so those were pretty interesting times. Often they would be combined, an example of which - the very first time this occurred, she had on just a t-shirt and panties - and she was kind of a thick girl, so to speak, but not fat...just enough extra so that shirt was straining, and those panties were painted on, buddy, IF you know what I mean. She also had shoulder length dark hair, and an overall cute, "girl-next-door" look to her. Imagine a hot-ass "nerd girl," not unlike your current gamer influencer. Looking back, she had that look before it was "trendy."

Anyway - she was standing in the bedroom, and I just randomly walked in, not even thinking about doing anything. She said...in a slightly sexual way, which should have been a clue..."do you think it's cold in here?"

Me, still woefully oblivious, retorted " no, it feels fine to me." She then backed up against a wall, raising her arms making sure that her panties and thick mound were showing -- and slowly breathed out, "w-well, I-I-I'm fr-fr-freezi..." and stopped mid-sentence, with a surprised, wide eyed and open mouthed doll-look on her face. She also wore glasses, which fucking did it for me EVERY time. Her pert breasts were pulled tighter against her shirt from the arm raise, and her nipples started to harden. Almost as if it was part of the stiffening process. I could tell for whatever reason (duh) she was extra horny this evening.

I was taken aback for a moment...but, JUST a moment. My libido kicked in right after that. It was over. She saw it too, because she let out the sexiest, quietest gasp -- but remained unblinking. I was impressed.

I went immediately to our "stash" in our drawer, and grabbed a couple of bandannas. I made my way over to her quickly, still immobile, and said "well, we'll just have to take of you, then," as I air twisted one bandanna and gently placed it between her open lips. I made sure it was good and tight, and briefly indulged myself, clamping my hand over her gagged mouth. She stared off into the distance, unblinking, as I reached around and grabbed a handful of her soft ass, then gently slid my hand between her parted thighs. I could tell she was getting warm and excited. At that point, I maneuvered her soft, still body over to the bed. As I put her down, she never went out of character, bouncing on the bed with her arms still raised, and her thick, supple legs slightly apart and firmly in place. I adjusted her on the bed and tied her raised wrists with the other bandanna, and removed her underwear. I disrobed and parted her legs further, then entered her slowly, then with more purpose...trust me, there is NOTHING sexier than a frozen gagged hottie under you. In the middle of it, she feigned "coming out of it" and "MMMPHHH'd!!!" helplessly into her gag a few times, but I covered her mouth with my hand tightly, which "reverted" her slowly back to a statue, with her vocally protesting the entire time, all the while getting quieter and more submissive, until she fell totally silent and re-froze, stiffening up under me, including her nipples pouting out, and her vagina tightening up around my member. Keep in mind those glasses never moved. It was like she was a sexy frozen secretary under me.

It was SUPER hot. There are NO words.

At this point, I was about to explode, and she picked up on that, so she did, as well, exuding long muffled moans into her gag as she finished, remaining frozen.

THAT was IT for me...I had to let go. Seemed like hours. After we finished ("we" as in she came AGAIN!) - I untied her and she rolled over and kissed me deeply. I took her glasses off, and we just laid there, wrapped in each other, basking in our afterglow.

It was always nice there wasn't any awkwardness afterwards. She was TOTALLY into it.

We didn't incorporate all of that every time going forward, however -- but mostly, we did. Fun, FUN times
We broke up after 10 years, and my current, sadly, doesn't share my enthusiasm with this subject. But I obviously look back fondly on those encounters.

Kinda sad how as I read how some of us who have been fortunate enough to have experienced this "in real time" look at it now as just a memory, isn't it? But, I guess you can't pick your exact ideal fetish partners all the time. Or can you?

Hmmm....

OK...I'm tired after recalling all of THAT shit. Thanks for your time...