If the Master Of Mannequins made you “FREEZE” ......

On or off topic discussions. Whatever is on you mind...

If the Master Of Mannequins made you “FREEZE” ......

To be “Posed” periodically whilst I observed you as my “Frozen Mannequin”......
14%
To be “Posed” periodically and then left as my “Frozen Mannequin” for me to observe from time to time......
29%
To be “Posed” periodically and then left as my “Frozen Mannequin” without being observed......
14%
To be “Posed” periodically whilst I, the Master Of Mannequins, then Caressed your Beautiful, Sensual, Frozen Mannequin Body, and then “Programmed” you to “Act” on your “Instinct”, via “Roll Play” once you were “Unfrozen”......
14%
To be “Posed” just once and then left in a corner as my “Frozen Mannequin” without being observed at all......
29%

Total votes: 7

MasterOfMannequins
<25 FIMS Newbie

If the Master Of Mannequins made you ???FREEZE??? ......

Post by MasterOfMannequins »

Hi to all Members (Especially Lady Members)

This Poll is aimed primarily at all Lady Members.

The question is simple : If you were ???Frozen???, by me, the Master Of Mannequins, what would your preferred Option be ?

If you have another ???Preference??? not listed above, please feel free to to explain your ???Perfect Fantasy???, as a ???Frozen Mannequin??? below.

???... and Ladies, don't forget...... my favourite phrase is ???FRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEZE???, so ???... If you have already read this Post ???... then you must be ???Frozen??? and ready for Posin' ???.... because the Master Of Mannequins has spoken.
Once you're FROZEN, you'll just love to be POSIN' !!