Teasers

On or off topic discussions. Whatever is on you mind...
CaliLogan
Producer Extraordinaire

Teasers

Post by CaliLogan »

So, I just read an email...from a year ago (yikes) and one of the site members was asking for sample vids. I used to have a bunch on YouTube, but the account got shut down. Apparently licking cupcakes off of Jacqueline Velvets cute little feet was offensive!

Anyhow, I had always intended to put everything back up, but never got around to it. Here is a link to some of the promo clips I found on an old hard drive this morning. I warn you, they are pretty old.

http://www.caliloganland.com/2013/11/teaser-videos.html

Once a month, I offer a free clip download from Cali's Customs. I believe 3 or 4 of them have been freeze clips thus far. So you can always check there for free stuff too :)
meh
FIMS Contributor

Re: Teasers

Post by meh »

I'm going to keep an eye out for the freezy stuff, thanks for the heads up Cali. :D
Seize the moment.

Literally.
Yggdraga
<25 FIMS Newbie

Post by Yggdraga »

Is there no way to access free content from previous months for those of us unlucky enough not to have nown about your website until now? Or at least a list of what videos they were, maybe.
CaliLogan
Producer Extraordinaire

Post by CaliLogan »

Hey Guys, thanks for the replies.

Unfortunately, once the free clip comes down, it goes back into my store and something else goes up. I give quite a bit of free stuff away each month, but I have to make money too...otherwise, I wouldn't be able to produce at all :D

I do have a few 4-5 minute freeze clips available in my store if youre looking for something quick and easy.

The free ones that have been posted were usually a portion of a 3 or 4 part, longer video.