Would anyone care to re-create a couple of missing manips?

On or off topic discussions. Whatever is on you mind...
Leem
FIMS Contributor

Would anyone care to re-create a couple of missing manips?

Post by Leem »

As you may know I reposted the old Hall of Statuary site a while back, but some of the original images had gone AWOL leaving only thumbnails.

OK, here's the thing. I've now managed to find the pre-manip versions of a couple of these images. So the thing I was wondering was, could somebody maybe have a go at redoing the original manips, based on the thumbnails, so I could use them to replace the missing versions?

In the image known as feature3 the model has been given a frozen blue effect. There's some text, but of course it's way too small to read in the thumbnail.

froze6 features more of an ice glaze effect, similar to this one. Both images are fairly small by today's broadband standards.

So... does anybody want to have a go? Completed files may be jpgs or pngs.

Ever notice that all the trouble in this world is caused by people trying to get rid of troublemakers?
Leem
FIMS Contributor

Re: Would anyone care to re-create a couple of missing manip

Post by Leem »

Bump. Not even a "Great idea, but..." or "Nah, lousy idea"? Although, obviously, not in those exact words.
Ever notice that all the trouble in this world is caused by people trying to get rid of troublemakers?
lthr_nck
<25 FIMS Newbie

Post by lthr_nck »

Sorry Leem... it's not that I'm dis-interested, but that I'm lacking the talent to do what you've requested. I hope you'll find someone to help you. There are many excellent artists on this board and a few others that I frequent.
window dressee
50+ FIMS Regular

Post by window dressee »

my personal thoughts for being silent:
- I cannot reproduce the original manip
- I have ideas to create from the first one transformation into love-doll a la MBirdCZ's D_373m/o, but I don't want to talk more about this before it is done ...

window dressee