Introduction

On or off topic discussions. Whatever is on you mind...
JordanaLeigh
Producer Extraordinaire

Introduction

Post by JordanaLeigh »

Hello Everyone,

My name is Jordana Leigh, and I am a fetish model and producer. I recently fell in love with the Freeze/Mannequin/Hypno/Fembot genre, and decided to open a store dedicated entirely to those fetishes ( and a few more0. I'd absolutely LOVE suggestions and feedback, so I'd appreciate if you guys can check out my store, and let me know what you think. You can email me at modeljordana1422@gmail.com and, of course, I am ALWAYS accepting custom requests too. I work with a wide array of models, whom you can see on my main website: http://www.jordana-rama.com

Anyway, here is the link to my clip store, Jordana's Spellbound Beauties: http://clips4sale.com/86509

I'm looking forward to networking with all of you!

Jordana :)

asfrmaster
200+ Spending too much Time Here

Re: Introduction

Post by asfrmaster »

Welcome to the forum! :)

Glad to see a great new studio enter the mix
JordanaLeigh
Producer Extraordinaire

Post by JordanaLeigh »

Thank you!! Please let me know if you have any ideas or suggestions! they are much appreciated!
simonjedi
200+ Spending too much Time Here

Post by simonjedi »

Welcome to the forum and the fetish. It's nice to see someone else taking an interest in it all.

Looking forward to seeing you frozen/turned to a statue/gilded/timestopped and more in the future!
meh
FIMS Contributor

Post by meh »

Hi and welcome!

We're a peculiar bunch but grateful for any and all producers who do freeze work.

I saw in one of your video descriptions "No blinking", that's absolutely one thing that we're all looking for in freeze videos. No blinking = praise and purchases from me. :D
Seize the moment.

Literally.