Timestop story

On or off topic discussions. Whatever is on you mind...
The Freeze Fan
200+ Spending too much Time Here

Timestop story

Post by The Freeze Fan »

Hey guys the last timestop story I wrote was Restaurant of Frozen Patrons and I have been meaning to write a new one. And while that story was full of gramatical errors and boring bits, I still intend to write a new timestop story. For a while I wanted to do a follow up story but I don't know if anyone read the original. If you have, please comment, I would like to know what you guys thought of it. Anyway, I thought up a timestop story that would be a spinoff of Adam Sandler's Click, and it would go something like this:

The Clicker

A group of people experiment with a supernatural remote control which controls virtually everything within their universe. Tyler--the main character--hits pause a lot and evidently discovers that time stops randomly within his life since he abuses the powers of the pause button. It turns out that the remote records his actions and acts upon them. Since he pauses a lot the remote acts upon itself and pauses the world and or objects (usually people) which have been paused by the user at a before date. Tyler, stricken with grief that his immediate family and friends will spend the rest of their lives freezing randomly for undetermined amounts of time, vows to find a way to stop the remote control before it ruins his life.
MoreNowAgain

one of my favorite stories...

Post by MoreNowAgain »

restaurant of frozen patrons is one of my favorite stories!!! my girlfriend really likes it too.

i really like the way the women are frozen and then really humiliated/objectified (post it note, sticking things in her holes, etc.)

count me as one of the excited ones if you are writing another story!!!

what other stories have you written???

Post by Guest »

I also wrote The Freeze Fan which you can on this page

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/timestop/ ... 20stories/

It is full of gramatical errors since it was written when I was really, really young. Like high school years. I remember writing it in like an hour or two, since I was really angry at someone when I created the story.

As for The Clicker, I will get to writing it shortly. And expect a sequel (or prequel or spinoff) to Restaurant of Frozen Patrons. I don't have too much time on my hands these days but weekends are the best time for me. I really need to stretch my writing abilities. I'm not saying I'm J.K. Rowlings or anything, or that I will ever be a writer like her, but I would like to improve my ability to create a half-decent story.
The Freeze Fan

Post by The Freeze Fan »

Just so you know, it was me that posted the above message. I was just not logged in, that's all.
chrissy

Post by chrissy »

i enjoyed the story and look forward to the next one. thankx.
FreezAntix

Post by FreezAntix »

Sorry to bring back an old thread but is there anymore of these stories released recently?