Downloading Problems

On or off topic discussions. Whatever is on you mind...
FreezeTek
Motto: Free Freeze for all

Downloading Problems

Post by FreezeTek »

I've made an inquiry to servage because of the recent downloading problems. I hope to get a resolution soon and will post it when I know what it is. Sorry for the inconvienence and I hope to have this resolved soon.

BT
FreezeTek

Post by FreezeTek »

Servage says they don't have any time limit on downloads so the partial files that people have been getting may be a browser issue. I'm still looking into it. Let me know if the problem continues
Freezerburn+

Downloads

Post by Freezerburn+ »

I didn't get my reg info yet so i couldn't log in, but i wanted to make a couple comments.

First, this is a great site basictek! I know it's a lot of hard work, so a big THANKS for that.

Second, I don't think this downloading problem is a browser issue, as I've tried it on 2 different pc's with IE 5 and 6 and mozilla firefox 1.0.4, and on my mac laptop with Safari 2.0 and IE 5, and they all bomb.

Freezerburn
FreezeTek

Post by FreezeTek »

Ya I'm having the same problem with netscape and IE.

I don't know what to do it must be something to do with Servage lowering my bandwidth and they say there isn't a problem.

I guess you just need to keep trying and maybe at different times of the day for now. I'll keep bugging servage and see if they can't fix it.

I do however seem to be having more luck with IE than netscape
Neechu
FIMS Contributor

Post by Neechu »

If you get flashget, you can download and stop the download where it is and start it back at the same place later on. the link is: http://www.fileheaven.com/FlashGet/download/31.htm . This is how i download from the Servage site and many other sites. it may take a few days to download from the servage site.
FreezeTek

Post by FreezeTek »

Well I just heard back from servage and they are pretending there isn't a problem downloading. Which means they won't remove the bandwidth restrictions on my site.

I tried flashget and test downloaded the Romantics vid (20 Meg) in a few minutes at an average speed around 160KB. A heck of a lot faster than the 5-15KB servage is currently allowing me.

This is the only resolution I can offer at the moment.
FreezeTek

Post by FreezeTek »

I haven't been testing my downloading in a while but I just tried it out today and it looks like servage may have loosened my bandwidth restrictions. I had speeds of over 70kb and a 10mb file actually finished instead of stopping halfway through. Anyone else notice this?
Steele's alter ego

Post by Steele's alter ego »

I've never downloaded from this site before, but I just grabbed a 25meg file in about a minute or so...averaging over 300kb/sec, with IE and a cable modem.
yendis

Post by yendis »

Or maybe because there's nothing new to download recently ?? :D
FreezeTek

Post by FreezeTek »

Well I just updated today so we'll see if they are downloadable without flashget...
yendis

Post by yendis »

Hi,

Ever since I installed Flashget 1.65, I keep getting annoying pop-ups, even after I installed Yahoo's anti pop-ups software. Does anyone know how to suppress these pop-ups ?

thanks
yendis

Post by Guest »

I keep trying to d/l "Bad Boss" from the ftp, but like everyone else, I keep getting stonewalled.

I dont mean to be a dick or anything, but might I suggest moving to a server that DOESNT suck?
Jay
Cronos, his eyes on fire...

Post by Jay »

I have noticed the same thing myself. I cant get anything downloaded at all.
FreezeTek

Post by FreezeTek »

Sorry guys while the demand is high Servage bw restrictors seem to be at their worst. When this happens I've had good luck with flashget (100% success) or you'll have to wait a while until bw subsides and speeds come back up. :roll:

Post by Guest »

I was able to download that "Bad Boss" clip from the Gazmanofaus folder, and was wondering.

Is there MORE to that clip? It seems as if it just fades to black at the end, right when it's getting good.

If Gazmanofaus, or anybody else on this board for that matter, could locate the rest of that video, i'd be eternally grateful.
goldlove

Post by goldlove »

That clip come from http://www.scifisexnetwork.com/

I also have some clips from there, but I don't know how to upload.
Inanimator

Bad Boss

Post by Inanimator »

Too bad they're out of business. I would have bought the whole BadBoss movie. I have some stills from it that go beyond what we see in the clip.

Post by Guest »

Stills, eh?

Perhaps you'd like to upload them somewhere and share your fortunes?
Lord Hypno
Hypnotist

Post by Lord Hypno »

you know that there all still for sale at hypnobabes ppv (pay per view) site every thing scifisexnetwork did is there

Fear is The Mind Killer
FreezeTek

Post by FreezeTek »

Lord Hypno wrote:you know that there all still for sale at hypnobabes ppv (pay per view) site every thing scifisexnetwork did is there
LH that's only pics are the clips still for sale anywhere?
goldlove

Post by goldlove »

The model "Bailee Arnett" in the "scifisexnetwork," is also the model of "hypnobabes(sleepyrealm)" and "necrobabes" sites, so maybe the all stuff can be found in the "hypnobabes(sleepyrealm)".

Post by Guest »

I've been a member of sleepyrealm/hypnobabes and I've never seen that video or photo set. It's true that the actresses in BadBoss, Brooke and Faith, also have material there, but I haven't seen that one. They mostly have photosets, too, very few videos.

I would upload the photos if you like -- they're tiny and I only have a couple which aren't captures from the BadBoss video already on this site.

Post by Guest »

Theres BadBoss captures on this site?

Where?
FreezeTek

Post by FreezeTek »

Not on my site try a google search for "hypnobabes" and you'l find the site LH was referring to.
Lord Hypno
Hypnotist

Post by Lord Hypno »

all the old stuff from scifisexnetwork is at http://www.sleepyrealm.com/srppv/index.php you have to search for it but it's all there

Fear is The Mind Killer