puducu and others..

On or off topic discussions. Whatever is on you mind...
Jay
Cronos, his eyes on fire...

puducu and others..

Post by Jay »

Just wanted to thank you all for sharing. Things had been pretty dry latley, and you gave us something to look at! Thanks again! :D
Shoryuu Reppa
Fists of Fury

Post by Shoryuu Reppa »

Well, I also want to thank everyone who's contributed for contributing. I was going to wait until the forums changed but I've been holding a huge update of mnay clips for the move but since we've been getting contributions left and right, I think it's time I submitted what I got. I promise you, it'll be a worthy update. 8)
puducu
Keeper of the Seven Keys

Post by puducu »

Thank you. Mer??i beaucoup.
tinyspider
Guitar Hero

Post by tinyspider »

Yeah, kudos to puducu... he's the man
Jay
Cronos, his eyes on fire...

Post by Jay »

Shoryuu Reppa wrote:Well, I also want to thank everyone who's contributed for contributing. I was going to wait until the forums changed but I've been holding a huge update of mnay clips for the move but since we've been getting contributions left and right, I think it's time I submitted what I got. I promise you, it'll be a worthy update. 8)
Cant wait to see it!
Shoryuu Reppa
Fists of Fury

Update!

Post by Shoryuu Reppa »

Well, I know I don't post often(although I read the print off everything posted here) and have finally posted part of my update on my FTP folder. Most of it is newer Power Rangers clips and a Super Mario World freeze. As a note, listen to the Super Mario World clip at the 14-15 second part of the clip. I want to know if it's just me or does Yoshi say "Fingerbanger" at that point. If he doesn't, can you TELL ME WHAT HE SAYS?? I just think it's funny and I'll add another update this week. I've just finally found some time to make clips for everyone. 8)