Hypnotic freeze fantasy?

On or off topic discussions. Whatever is on you mind...
Treat
<25 FIMS Newbie

Hypnotic freeze fantasy?

Post by Treat »

I had anyways thought this would be really cool. It seems anymore that hypnosis and freezing seem to be going hand and hand. I was thinking, instead of hypnotizing a person to freeze, what if you could find someone to put you under trance, and guide you through a time freeze type fantasy. They could use guided imagery and such to put you in a world where time is frozen and you can move freely. I think that there would be a lot of people who would really be into this. Problem is, you have to find a hypnotist that understands the freeze interest. Maybe someone who has one themselves. Maybe put up an audio file somewhere of it. Maybe like what warpmymind.com does with all there free files. This is just a thought, feedback is welcome. I am going to spam this on a couple other boards, maybe to spark some interest.
meh
FIMS Contributor

Post by meh »

That actually sounds really interesting. Great idea! :D
Seize the moment.

Literally.
Jay
Cronos, his eyes on fire...

Post by Jay »

I think its a great idea!
frozenchrissy
25+ Not a Newbie Anymore

Post by frozenchrissy »

that would be awesome if someone had one or could make one.

i had an audio file from like a year ago. it was kind of a freeze thing. i had kind of a bad experience with that particular hypnosis though, because of some...compluicatiuons...and like the guy put a lot of crap in there.

but i will say one thing. when i heard or read the magic word. i "froze" like it was totally...i couldn't move until i was released.

hypnosis can be pretty powerful stuff, at least it is to me. but maybe i am just easily suggestable.

i have a friend...she posts here every once in a while i think. she often uses hypnosis to be frozen. (in fun and normal ways.)

i will rummage around later and see if i can find the file or audio cd.