How easily can you be hypnotized?

On or off topic discussions. Whatever is on you mind...
meh
FIMS Contributor

How easily can you be hypnotized?

Post by meh »

I found this test somewhere, and I already forgot where I found it, but apparently it's quite easy for me to be hypnotized even though I really never want to be. :?
You scored 75% in HypnoSkill and 75%

You have a great imagination; you trust and you let go. You're a natural for hypnosis and reaping its benefits.

You don't seem to want to be hypnotized however, so rest assured your mind is safe from hypnotists, because you can't be hypnotized without your consent.

You're above average, as far as hypnotic skill goes. A natural for trance!

Hypnotist's assistant is probably not your best career choice, unless you really trust the hypnotist.

You scored higher than 81% on HypnoSkill
You scored higher than 0% on Assistant
When you register, you get different results. Before I registered it said I scored more than 99% on hypnoskill even though I never changed my answers.

So, what's yours? :)

http://www.okcupid.com/tests/take?testi ... 9511506899
Seize the moment.

Literally.
meh
FIMS Contributor

Post by meh »

:(
Seize the moment.

Literally.
Jay
Cronos, his eyes on fire...

Post by Jay »

Mine was:

Very Easily
You scored 80% in HypnoSkill and 25% in potential as a lovely hypnotist's assistant!
Likestatue
100+ FIMS Warrior

My results:

Post by Likestatue »

You scored 55% in HypnoSkill and 0% in potential as a lovely hypnotist's assistant!
You have a great imagination; you trust and you let go. You're a natural for hypnosis and reaping its benefits.

You don't seem to want to be hypnotized however, so rest assured your mind is safe from hypnotists, because you can't be hypnotized without your consent.

You're above average, as far as hypnotic skill goes.
===============
AOL Screen Name: Likestatue
Y! Messenger: likestatue@yahoo. com
MSN: likestatue@yahoo. com
The Great Entropy
50+ FIMS Regular

I'm averange....

Post by The Great Entropy »

You scored 35% in HypnoSkill and 5% in potential as a lovely hypnotist's assistant!
If you can get past your analytical approach and focus longer on the imaginary, hypnosis will become easier for you.
There are exercises to learn to visualize that might be helpful to you, and you can certainly learn to go into trance, but...

You don't seem to want to be hypnotized anyway, so rest assured your mind is safe from hypnotists, because you can't be hypnotized without your consent.

You're in the average, as far as hypnotic skill goes. Hypnotist's assistant is probably not your best career choice, and there's not much call for male assistants...
conscious_object
<25 FIMS Newbie

Post by conscious_object »

You scored 50% in HypnoSkill and 85% in potential as a lovely hypnotist's assistant!

If you can get past your analytical approach and focus longer on the imaginary, hypnosis will become easier for you.

There are exercises to learn to visualize that might be helpful to you, and you can certainly learn to go into trance.

You're in the average, as far as hypnotic skill goes. If you wanted to, you could be a decent hypnotist's assistant.
Check out my kinky online journal, covering objectification, transformation, and heavy bondage.