Fan Fic story

On or off topic discussions. Whatever is on you mind...
Tekka
100+ FIMS Warrior

Fan Fic story

Post by Tekka »

Hey me again. i figured i make another post with some thing special involved. I know to some this may not be thier cup of tea, so bare with me. In an effort to sharpen my writing abilities, i thought i would make a "side story" of shorts based on Zapped!'s story. the story itself takes place between the chapter 6 and 7 if his world. I thank Zapped! for letting me have a crack at his story. SOOooooo without further ado.

Girls under Glass (The Professor???s Secret)
Side Story: A Tall One.
By Tek

BING, BONG, BING, BONG . . . BING - BING - BING- BONG!!!

2 A.M.???

Clausson looked up at his alarm clock, wonder who the bloody hell is buzzing his doorbell at this unruly hour of the morning. He rolls over and reaches over the rigid form of Beyonce, pose in a moment of passion, for his glasses. She has her left arm pose under her head, her silky hair spread out on her pillow. her head is tilted to her right and up, with Beyonce's eyes at half mass, her full lips slightly parted, with a small smile the doc took the time to manipulate before he retired for the night. her right arm gingerly touching her private regions, her legs spread out, as if ready to go again. Which Clausson plan on doing when he awoke since he has a 3 day weekend to himself. Holidays, there are a blessing for teachers like himself.

BING, BONG, BING, BONG . . . BING - BING - BING- BONG!!!

"Alright, alright!" shouted Jack, as he slowly rose from the bed. Heading to bedroom door, he reached out to turn on the light, to let the person know he is up and coming. Flipping the switch he is met with the naked, stock still form of Maria. The young Latino girl was pose with her elbows bend, holding the good professor???s smokes and lighter in one opened, palm up left hand, while her right hand posed the same wait had his night robe lay across it. A small smile also graced her beautiful face, as she stared pass her collector.
Taking a smoke from the pack in her hand and using the lighter, he places it back on her hand, and takes the robe from her other hand.
???Thank you my dear, you have been a wonderful holder.??? He grinned at her, grabbing a feel of her left breast as he went downstairs, closing the door behind him. He grumbled to himself, if it is Pitt again, he is going to move elsewhere, perhaps with more room for his dolls. Making it to the door he shifts his smoke and opens the door.
???Pitt, this better???..???
Jack was unprepared to have a pair of melon sized breast right in his face. Cranking his head up, he glazed into the beautiful face of Alicia Jones, a soon to be graduate at the university. He had been admiring her and her sensual breasts for quite some time. Her height is perfect for viewing them, he thought as he puffed a little bit of his smoke.
???My apologies, my dear.??? Clausson said in a more claim voice, as he adjusted his lens. ???I was thinking of someone else at the moment.???
Alicia is aware that this old professor saw her breast before anything else. While this would anger her at a different time, now it???s welcomed. And the only reason he saw her chest first was due to the height difference, as Jack is 5???8???, while she is at an amazon height of 6???2???. Her long fiery red hair match her lightly golden tanned skin. Long eye lashes nearly masked her emerald eyes, and her pouty red lips betrayed the uneasiness she felt about what she???s doing.
But she felt lonely without anyone she knew staying behind in the dorms, on the 3 day weekend. Secretly the only person she was in love with disappeared just like all the other girls that have gone missing in this town. Alicia really didn???t like Professor Clausson that way, but she thought it would be nice to spend it with someone she can trust. But she???ll never get over not being able to tell Bridget that she loved her, even thou she might reject her, Alicia would have felt more a peace if she told her the truth before she was gone. She worked up her courage again and spoke.
???I???m sorry to bother you at this time of the night, but I needed to talk to you!??? she pleaded to the good professor, looking determined on the outside.
???Oh? And what???s this about dear???? Jack asked in a more matter of fact manner. Shifting his smoke again, crossing his arms. Giving her his full attention.
???Well you see, I was thinking about what you said???You know, from Wednesday.??? she looks down, turning a little red in face. ???About spending the day with you???at, the pool. I was hoping to spend the break here with you???No one knows I???m here. My family is out of town, and well??????
Jack smiled at this news.
???Really my dear you could have at least called..??? he stepped back. ???But I suppose you can come in, I???ll brew you a cup of coffee???? he said, pulling the door back a bit to let her in.
Her face lit up and she walked in, ???Thank you! This will be a great weekend!??? she said in a cheerful voice. Following him into the kitchen, he showed her a stool while he started a brew.
???Ok my dear, I fear nature is calling me, the coffee maker will be your host until I return.??? he said, walking to in the direction of his bathroom. Since the camera is in the small desk next to it. ??? But please make yourself at home.???
And with that he vanished in the dark. Leaving Alicia free to explore her new surroundings, after all, he said to make herself at home. Walking around the back part of the house, she comes the study room. Stepping in she turns on the lights.
???Oh wow!??? she said as she look at the most beautiful life size doll she has ever seen in her life. Making sure the professor isn???t done, she quietly approaches the doll. The doll is pose standing over a large world globe, dress in a very sexy French maid dress, with fishnet stockings, she appears to be cleaning the globe with the feather duster in her out stretched right hand.
???She looks so real!??? Alicia thought as she circled the globe and the doll. She lean in closer to her face to look at the beautiful face of the maid doll. If she knew the truth, she would have realize she is staring into the face of Josephine, Pitt???s ex wife turn living doll solely for the pleasure of Clausson. Her raven black hair still in their pigtail hairstyle, while her back cover parts of her forehead while the maid headpiece held most of large strands in place. Josephine???s head is at a slight tilt, her eye locked, staring at South America. She has a big, but force smile, as if she was in the middle of daydreaming.
???Amazing?????? she whispered to herself. ??? If you were real, I would have liked to gotten to know you.??? she said low to the doll with a sly smile. She reach out and grabbed her breast, giving it a squeeze.
???Wow, your breasts are so soft. I need to ask Mr. Clausson where he got you.??? Alicia said, giving the Josephine doll a kiss on the cheek. Still wanting to see more, she scans the room some more. Walking up to the book shelf, she looks at the books to see what the good professor reads, after all, she needs something to talk about. Looking them over she comes across one that looks out of place with the rest of the collection. Reaching out to pull it from it???s resting spot, she immediately notices something.
???it???s fake, I wonder?????? she pulls on it and sure enough the part of the book case pops open with a slight hiss. Intrigue got the best of her, and she open the door. Going down the steps she came into a large room, with items everywhere, monitors, some tables. Some of the equipment looks like it hooks up to certain???things.
???What did I step into now?????? she thought as she continued to walk deeper into the basement.
Meanwhile Jack has finished his business and has ready his camera. Walking back into the kitchen he notices that his next acquisition is missing. ???Now where..??? he said looking around, he spots the light on in his study. ???Oh dear.??? he thought, as Jack started walking fast to the room. Back in the basement, Alicia has reached a pair of double doors. Still curious as to what she???s walked into she opens the doors. The room was dark but could tell there was stuff in here. She searched for the light switch. Upon finding it, she flipped it on. Instantly the lights came on, lighting up rolls of booths. She can now see that they clearly hold more dolls.
???More of them. I wonder if I can buy one.??? She said as she started walking down the hall glancing into random booths. She stared in wonder at the many different types of life size dolls Professor Clausson has. She moves down the hall, taking a look at the dolls one by one. She noticed one in a she devil latex suit that look an awful lot like, Velma, a would be student of the university. She recalls the girl disappeared with her boyfriend, Nathan, along with Josh and Mandy. She leans in closer, amazed at such detail, she could almost swear it was her classmate for real.
???It???s very eerie you look so much like a person who was going to be my roommate, she was a nice girl I met, a little prune, but nice.??? She said. ???I hope she???s ok, where ever she???s at.???
She walked away from the booth not realizing that it is indeed her once future classmate and roommate, Velma. Moving along she came across another pair of doors. On one side is toga dressed doll, she???s holding a lamp in her hand. Looking back, she wonders if the professor has noticed she???s not there.
Pushing the door open she walks in, as she enters. Alicia notices a roped off display with a empty pedestal. ???I wonder where that one went.??? she thought as she looked at the many more on rotating displays. They all appeared to be doing something in progress. Like a very cute Japanese girl posed in a one piece swim suit getting ready to dive off a board, while another doll, a pretty brunette girl, naked at the moment, in the process of putting on a bra. ???Strange, she seem to be very anatomically correct.??? she thought, noticing that the doll indeed had a perfect replica of a girl???s womanhood. She finally made it to the end of the displays. Taking in the large stage ahead of her, ???Quite expensive for a professor???s salary Alicia proposed to herself. Looking to the right she one last set of booths. She figured since Mr. Clausson hasn???t found her yet, she might as well look at the last set of dolls.
Looking at the first three, she wonders why they looks so young, still they look very cute in their pajama???s. Moving form the third one, she came across the next.
???Wait???it, it can???t be?????? her eyes widen as she recognized the doll that isn???t a doll to her. It???s her secret love, Bridget, who is standing there in front of her, so lifeless, staring pass her as she wasn???t even there. Alicia quickly open the door not even realizing that the good professor has made it into the room.
???Bridget! Wake up! It???s me, Alicia!, Wake up!??? she shouted to the non responsive Bridget, shaking her as hard as she can. Hoping against hope that she???s alive somehow. ???How did you get down here!???? Then a sudden chill ran down her spine. Looking to her left. She took another look at that third doll.
???No???Christie.??? She connected the dots, the doll that looks like Velma, is Velma. Or what???s left of her???Somewhere Beyonce and Maria are around here too, Since they were last seen together.
Kissing Bridget on her tender but cold lips, she said with a trembling in her voice. ???I???m so sorry Bridget, I???I never told you I love you, maybe..???
???Ahem!??? cough the professor, gaining the girl???s attention

*FLASH!*

*a few weeks later???*

Jack was getting back from the school, they were all talking about the young miss Alicia Jones disappearance, making her the 20th case to turn up no clues as to what happen to her, much to his delight, thou he didn???t show it there. It was the weekend again. He had two days to himself, he thought he spend it with his dolls as he had decided not to give his students homework in light of what has happen. Walking down to his basement. He enters the purifying room, laying in the table in it was a very beautiful English girl he acquired last night, checking on her progress, he smiles, and leaves her to finish. Pulling out a flatbed, he rolls it into the display rooms, and picks out Bridget and Kathy Lee for the weekend fun. Stopping at the roped off display, he walks in it, to adjust the g string hugging Beyonce???s firm butt. As she continue to model the smile she had since she became apart of the collection. Working his way to the others, he stops on the last one..
Alicia, stood proud on her pedestal, wearing a teddy, a garter and fishnet stocking set, her hair was styled out very full and curly on her head, gently cupping her beautiful face. She was pose with her hips shifted to one side, her back arch, letting her large breast pop out even more, a wide smile showed off her well kept teeth. Her hands and arms covered in a white sparkly long sleeve satin gloves. The left hand is pose on her hip while her right one is posed in a come hither fashion. Stopping to admire her, he walk closer and slightly adjusted the teddy to show more of her ample cleavage.
???Well my dear, I???m glad you joined my collection, and I???ll find some time to unite you and dear Bridget here for a some time alone, but for now, you enjoy your freedom that I have given.??? Patting her firm cheeks, he walked back to Kathy Lee and Bridget,started again to the doors.
???I always wanted a tall one in my collection..???
The Great Entropy
50+ FIMS Regular

Post by The Great Entropy »

That's a prety good story, Tekka. I hope that your keep up with that side stories. :D
dmuk
Demented Gadfly

Post by dmuk »

Hmm, would it be possible to cross-post that at the LTBSA? I'll give you full author credit.

Lemme know, either here or in PM.

Thx,
-D-
zapped13
500+ Elite

Post by zapped13 »

I told him to post it over to LTBSA, but he's a little shy yet! :oops: :lol:
"Your beauty will be preserved forever, my dear!"
Tekka
100+ FIMS Warrior

Post by Tekka »

oh hey sorry i didn't respond soon, was little sick. I'm sure dumk you can repost it if you like, ^_^ just don't post my e-mail please, not quite sure i'm ready for that. I would love to make more side stories, but i don't wanna impose on what Zapped! alreadly has, I am working out a different story stemming from some ideas i don't think would work in Zapped!'s stories. So I'll do them as a monster all of it's own. So if u have some requests just PM me. thanks again to Zapped! and thanks for reading ^_^

Tek
FreezAntix
200+ Spending too much Time Here

Post by FreezAntix »

Tekka- Great story very well done. Are you going to write anymore?

Zapped- I have read your entire series...I must say that it is one of the best series on the subject that I have read, you are great write and have inspire me to write my own stories. Can I expect more from this series?

Great writing both of you Keep them coming!
dmuk
Demented Gadfly

Post by dmuk »

Yes, indeed. The next update to the LTBSA is looking for more stories, as always. (Hint).

-D-
Tekka
100+ FIMS Warrior

Post by Tekka »

yeah working on one now, just working the friggin science running rampant in it. :P like i said earlier it's a different kinda of monster from Zapped!'s story, but i think it gel's well with it. Honesty i think it's turning out better then i thought, thanks to zapped!'s advice ^^. I'll be posting soon. Dumk, you can prepost it from here as well.

til then

Tek
dmuk
Demented Gadfly

Post by dmuk »

Thanks!

-D-
zapped13
500+ Elite

legacy of timeless beauty

Post by zapped13 »

FreezAntix wrote: Zapped- I have read your entire series...I must say that it is one of the best series on the subject that I have read, you are great write and have inspire me to write my own stories. Can I expect more from this series?
Well, I'm certainly flattered by your comments, and I do appreciate hearing feedback on my work! :o
Like you, I was inspired by the many stories that I read on the legacy of timeless beauty, when I first got my computer. In fact, my first couple of "all-nighters" on my pc, were due to stories such as : Basilisk's "hour of golden doom" series ; CMQ's "Collectibles" ; dmuk: "almost everything he's ever written" ; FOOL'S "Family Business" ; "The living statue series" by various artists ; Voyer's "Institution" ; and Rodin's "Colonel Chronos Series" . . .(I have yet to read another story, that mixes erotica and humor so flawlessly! The women being rolled along in stasis bubbles! :shock: ...still cracks me up! ) There is also a story called "Golden" by Trilby Else over on the erotic mind-control story archive, that Is a worthy read.
I'm sure there were many more that I failed to mention, but these stories listed, all shaped me as a writer. Those same stories inspire me to this day and I'm forever thankful.
I do have a new chapter written for the girls under glass series, and will hopefully have it finished on the computer by this weekend. Portions of this new story will intersect with Tekka's new character and series, that he will be introducing. :wink:
Tekka
100+ FIMS Warrior

Post by Tekka »

here's hoping i get a sneak peek at it before everyone else :P

but yeah, same deal, by the weekend.

til then

Tek
Tekka
100+ FIMS Warrior

Post by Tekka »

D'oh! bad news, thanks to a power sruge a few days back and lost a big o chuck of work,so it might be til middle of week to Sat til i have this finish, sorry for the delay guys. I'll try to get it done soon.

Til then

tek
FreezAntix

Post by FreezAntix »

So when can we get a look at this new Series of yours Tekka?
zapped13
500+ Elite

Post by zapped13 »

FreezAntix wrote:So what is the deal on your story...any word when the general public could have a look? (Svenmarkus sorry for the hijack)
I already submitted a story (part 9) for the next update.
FreezAntix

Post by FreezAntix »

Awesome can't hardly wait!
FreezAntix

Post by FreezAntix »

So when does this update occur?
dmuk
Demented Gadfly

When does this update occur?

Post by dmuk »

Well, sometime in October, unless it's delayed. Then it will be later.

If this all sounds highly uncertain, you're right. The LTBSA usually gets updated when there are "enough" stories or after "enough" time. During the summer, for instance, there weren't many contributions.

Now that I've got you all spun up, however, I do have a decent number of stories and so need to put in the effort to get them formatted and ready for posting.

I'm also working to finish a long-gestating tale that DL and I worked on as a collaboration; that's taking a lot of my attention too.

Figure a week or so from now.

-D-
FreezAntix

Post by FreezAntix »

Thanks for the explanation, looking forward to the next up date
zapped13
500+ Elite

Post by zapped13 »

In other words, let the man do his work. :)
I would rather wait for a good update, than none at all. I'm sure dmuk has things going on in his life just like everybody else. Usually he updates the site when he has time, and when he gets enough story submissions . . . so get writing people!
Tekka
100+ FIMS Warrior

Post by Tekka »

@#$%&!

Sorry guys, might be til the end of the month b4 i get back to this. New work has me busy, trying to get my freelance art career going. Having to still deal with the powersurge problem that will be fix here in the coming week. Working on more art to add to my deviant artpage. The there's the whole problem with my family seemingly coming out of the wood works w/problems. And now having PS problems. -sigh-

If anyone wants to comission me for art, pm me for details and so forth. Most of the money will go into finishing my college and updating art gear.(Maybe help get a new car :P :P :P )

Tek~
FreezAntix

Post by FreezAntix »

That really sucks man I was looking forward to reading another one of your stories. But then again you have to do what you have to do. Good luck with everything.
dmuk
Demented Gadfly

Post by dmuk »

OK, well, lemme know when you get something. No huhu, there will be another update later...

-D-
FreezAntix

Post by FreezAntix »

dmuk wrote:OK, well, lemme know when you get something. No huhu, there will be another update later...

-D-
dumb question but what does "huhu" mean?
zapped13
500+ Elite

Post by zapped13 »

...No hurry, there will be another update later . . .
FreezAntix

Post by FreezAntix »

has there been a recent update yet?