Magic Wand

On or off topic discussions. Whatever is on you mind...
Wishmaster
100+ FIMS Warrior

Magic Wand

Post by Wishmaster »

Hey all, there is a clip that has floated around 'MAGIC WAND DIVX.AVI' or something like that. It has 2 ladies - blonde and brunette. The blonde has a little twig that is a magic wand and freezes the brunette with it ( she is turned into a mannequin ). The clip is just a teaser, and I was looking to buy the full one. But I don't know who produced it.

I thought it was Anton studios of RBP Studios, but I didn't see it listed on Anton's site, and RBP studios gives a server error when I try to go there.

Anyone know where I can buy it? Or who the author is?
Puppetmaster
25+ Not a Newbie Anymore

Post by Puppetmaster »

This thread really should be in the wishlist forum. I do have the clip you're talking about somewhere, it's a preview from an RBP studios movie that was circulating a while ago.

Unfortunately I don't know if you'll be able to order the video as the RBP website seems to have shut down a few months ago. This dissappointed me too as I had finally come into some money and was looking to purchase a few of their vids. I'm hoping it's only temporary.
Wishmaster
100+ FIMS Warrior

Post by Wishmaster »

Well I think the general trend is Wishlist is for things you want posted, In this case I don't want that at all.

Before I consider purchase I wanted to see the price, format, duration, etc...

If RBP is gone, and someone has the video I would be willing to make a deal.

Cheers
Puppetmaster
25+ Not a Newbie Anymore

Post by Puppetmaster »

So would I, for several of their vids...
juva
FIMS Contributor

Post by juva »

I am also looking for this clip, the preview is one of my faves.

Im sure the blonde gets turned into a mannequin at the end of the main vid. :twisted:
grand_n
25+ Not a Newbie Anymore

Post by grand_n »

Where can I find the preview clip for this? I haven't seen it floating around.
simonjedi
200+ Spending too much Time Here

Post by simonjedi »

grand_n wrote:Where can I find the preview clip for this? I haven't seen it floating around.
go on freezeteks ftp site look for the firstfreezing.avi

i'm also interested about the vid if anyone has it e.c.t
simonjedi
200+ Spending too much Time Here

Post by simonjedi »

http://web.archive.org/web/200504050920 ... ge112.html

thats the best i can do
Tanya conviences a very reluctant friend, Alicia, to break into an abandoned department store. Tanya has secretly brought a magic wand along and turns Alicia into a mannequin. The camera pans up, down, and around Alicia's frozen body until Tanya loads her onto a handcart for a trip to the display window. Tanya returns a week later and brings her prize back inside where she returns her to a stiff but animated person. Tanya's threats to use the wand again forces Alicia to remove her top and skirt. Unfortunately for her, Tanya simply wanted a mannequin for a lingerie display. Tanya taps her with the wand and she is once again placed in the window where any passerby can see the helpless girl in her bra and panties. Another week passes before Tanya again returns with new clothes for Alicia to wear. Alicia is revived but her slow movments cause Tanya to be over confident. Alicia graps the wand and demands that Tanya strip naked. She turns Tanya into a mannequin and then breaks the wand.
Alicia carts Tanya off to the display window where she will spend the rest of her days naked and in full view of anyone who might pause to admire her.
effigy

Post by effigy »

Wow! I liked that one. Someone please post the whole thing if they can. Acting was not so good, but hey it will do. I would love to see the whole thing.
freezeman
50+ FIMS Regular

Post by freezeman »

same here I would really like if someone could send the hole clip!

Post by Guest »

I too would like to see the whole vid. Although in the past basictek has been reluctant to post whole clips so as not take money away from legitimate producers. However it the studio is trully and finally gone, maybe he would reconsider. I for one would have bought that video in a heartbeat if they had a download service. (Too many kids in my neighborhood love to take packages out of mailboxes. :x
freezeman
50+ FIMS Regular

Post by freezeman »

Can anyone please post the whole clip of the magic wand since the webste of this film is closed.I'm sure someone has the whole clip somewhere.

:(
freezeman
50+ FIMS Regular

Post by freezeman »

I'm still waiting to know if someone can download the whole video of the magic wand since the rbp studios where the film was made is shut down.

:cry:
effigy

Post by effigy »

I'll second that! If someone has it please post it.
freezeman
50+ FIMS Regular

Post by freezeman »

I sending this message to you all again asking if someone could please upload the hole clip of the Magic Wand fom RBP Studios since this website is now closed.
FreezeTek
Motto: Free Freeze for all

Post by FreezeTek »

RBP Studios has definitely disappeared for now but it is still a small time content creator for our community and could pop back up at any time like others who have disappeared.

That being said without permission of that content holder I cannot condone their content on this site.

The reason why no one is probably uploading files of their work is because they usually only sold VHS which would need to be captured and turned into digital (most people don't know how to do this or don't bother because they already have the VHS). As far as I know they never sold clips online...
zapped13
500+ Elite

Post by zapped13 »

I have several of his living doll movies, and they didn't impress me any: the dolls always had issues with constantly blinking. :roll: In fact, I even sent an email complaining about it.

I watched the wand movie once or twice, and it was forgotten like the others. There was one were a blonde is in a red or pink g-string that gets hypnotized(I think she was also in the wand movie)...this one actually was worth buying, but the woman was standing at attention and being felt up because of MC, not because she was frozen. If I recall, it was #14 or #15.

There was also one where a woman shows up for a photo shoot with jet-black hair, and is frozen by the camera. The posing was very good, in particular when she is frozen nude on the bed, and her fingers are placed in her mouth, placed pinching her nipples, then her legs are spread etc. Unfortunately, she absolutely blinked every five seconds like she had a hyper-activity problem, (maybe she was on coke.) This may have been #2 or #3, I can't remember. I do remember the blinking was the all time worst!

As a long time freeze fanatic, they wouldn't qualify for my top ten or even twenty...you guys are getting excited over nothing, trust me!

Note: Don't ask me to post anything, because those are boxed up in a storage garage with the other fifty vhs tapes I have. I do trade rare asfr clips occasionally with people that I know, but I wouldn't think about dragging all of that stuff out, and hooking up the dual vcr's at my parents house! :( ...not going to happen!
"Your beauty will be preserved forever, my dear!"
Wishmaster
100+ FIMS Warrior

Post by Wishmaster »

I just wish I could contact the owner, I know it is a gamble but I saw 1 of the living doll clips and I liked it, I just wish I had had a credit card back then

Post by Guest »

At far as the latest news the owner of RBP Rick Scott was in the hospital with a re-occurring illness, and it seems no orders are being currently filled until he is well.
I discovered all this on his one message board that is still up i did a search and it led to his gun fun girls site: http://www.gunfungirls.com/feedback.html
Just follow the link and check the message board.

It's a shame as i enjoyed Living Dolls vol.1 and yes they were available on DVD sadly my copy was damaged beyond repair. I hope he gets well and back into the game soon.