Freeze Preference?

On or off topic discussions. Whatever is on you mind...

Freeze Preference?

Completely Unaware
61%
Aware And Completely Frozen
29%
Aware And Can Move Eyes
10%

Total votes: 41

conscious_object
<25 FIMS Newbie

Freeze Preference?

Post by conscious_object »

I was curious what your preferences are as far as Hypnotic freezes. Do you like the subject to be:

1) Completely Unaware, so that it's almost like a "timestop" for the person?

2) Aware And Completely Frozen, unable to even move their eyes (and trying their best not to blink)?

3) Aware And Can Move Eyes, so you can "read" their eyes for reaction when playing with them in various ways?

I like #2 and 3 myself, though have a hard time deciding which of those I like best -- there are things I like about both. But I voted #3. :-)
Check out my kinky online journal, covering objectification, transformation, and heavy bondage.
el salvador
400+

Post by el salvador »

unaware man. thats what its all about.
conscious_object
<25 FIMS Newbie

Wow, it does seem that the overwhelming majority here enjoy the unaware/timestop version. Which would probably explain, actually, why only a small handful of the posts here often interest me; being a girl who likes to be "frozen," not being aware would essentially mean not getting to experience the actually being frozen...where's the fun in that? ;-P

But I know, different people have different interests...to each their own. ;-)
Check out my kinky online journal, covering objectification, transformation, and heavy bondage.
Zero
Motion Stopper

Post by Zero »

I have no problem with the first two, but I find any movement ruins the experience. That's why I'm not a fan of 3.
worldfreeze
50+ FIMS Regular

Post by worldfreeze »

I think its okay that the female is aware, but personally I prefer the woman being unaware most of the time. It gives the illusion you have some power over the person.

Also, you have to realize most of the people on this board are male, and you know how we like to be in control! : - )

I scanned your journal. Nice stuff!
Worldfreeze
hto355
100+ FIMS Warrior

Post by hto355 »

# 1 all the way, unaware and oblivious.
magicmaximus
<25 FIMS Newbie

Post by magicmaximus »

I'm male and I tend to go for the aware, I take it more as an interest in the ultimate bondage, I tend to enjoy more though just a bit further in the girl being able to protest or try to through a frozen mouth and further more and this kind of doesn't work in this forum but be controlled by someone else.
Puppetmaster
25+ Not a Newbie Anymore

Post by Puppetmaster »

I usually prefer unaware, however if the lady WANTS to be aware then I'd say #2.
Leem
FIMS Contributor

Post by Leem »

For me the subject has to be aware (I've written several stories in the first person from the frozen 'victim's' perspective).

Sometimes they're frozen solid so their eyes don't appear to move, but somehow they can still look around.
Ever notice that all the trouble in this world is caused by people trying to get rid of troublemakers?
conscious_object
<25 FIMS Newbie

worldfreeze wrote:I scanned your journal. Nice stuff!
Thanks. :-)
magicmaximus wrote:I take it more as an interest in the ultimate bondage, I tend to enjoy more though just a bit further in the girl being able to protest or try to through a frozen mouth and further more and this kind of doesn't work in this forum but be controlled by someone else.
Yes, exactly my interest as well, the whole "ultimate bondage" thing. ^_^
zapped13
500+ Elite

preference in freezes

Post by zapped13 »

I don't know how I managed to miss this post, but I'm going to go with number one. However, I also prefer to have the victim aware of her situation just before she is frozen, or use the fade to black scenario...which could fall under number two!
I can see where if you are a submissive, you might enjoy the "feeling of being helplessly trapped" or the "struggle"...(thus the name conscious_object) which is cool.
Unfortunately, I have bought many tapes, dvd's, clips etc...where the girl blinks, or in one case of a movie that I bought from Anton, where the women were frozen, but their eyes were darting all over the place in terror....always total turn offs for me!
I have also seen your journal as well: Good work and it's always a treat to see and hear things from the other side! :lol:
I have posted on here before about dating two girls in the past that I played out the "mannequin modeling" fantasy out with, and both agreed that is was quite intense trying to "stay frozen" while I did certain . . .(A-hem), "things" to them! Ah, the days of our youth...
"Your beauty will be preserved forever, my dear!"