My Timestop Story

On or off topic discussions. Whatever is on you mind...
FreezAntix
200+ Spending too much Time Here

My Timestop Story

Post by FreezAntix »

Hey just thought I post up a Time Stop series that I been working on here's the first part of it was originally suppose to be part of longer story but I decided to break it into parts. This is a new genre of writing for me guys so keep the flaming down and suggest what I need to improve, add, or take out.
Without further ado here it is...

Time Stop I
Miho

Steve read the morning paper happily as he drank his coffee. Steve had woken up an hour earlier and realized that his life was perfect. Next to him in bed was his gorgeous wife of three years Miho, he had just gotten promoted at his dream job designing cars, he had a good amount of money, a house, a nice car and his health. There was not anything else that he wanted at this point in his life. Everything was just perfect. On top of that the weather outside was gorgeous it was going to be another nice spring day. Looking outside at the great weather and taking a sigh of relaxation Steve turned the page in the paper.

He was halfway done with the sports page when the sound of Miho???s heels made him turn around to see his wife enter the kitchen. Miho was perhaps the best thing to happen to Steve and he was grateful of her every day. Miho was of Japanese descent but her family was second generation American so she was as American as they come. She was tall for an Asian women standing at five feet eight inches, she had a near perfect hour glass figure carried by a set of slender long sexy legs. Her breasts and butt were proportional to her tall frame and looked exquisite. Her face shared the same tan complexion of her body and wore common Asian characteristics elegant almond shaped brown eyes, a small cute nose, sexy high cheek bones and thin inviting lips. She had long dark brown silky hair that went down to the small of her back but she mostly wore it tied up keeping it out of her way. Miho leaned forward wrapping her arms around her husband kissing him on the cheek.

???Good morning honey,??? she said cheerfully walking over to the coffee pot and pouring her a cup.

???Morning sweetie,??? Steve replied putting his paper down. Miho was wearing a tight fitting black pin stripe business suite, which includes a sharp looking business coat and a tight fitting mini skirt with the hem line sitting just above her knees. She wore a white silk blouse under the coat and her long sexy legs were covered with sheer black hosiery. Finishing the outfit was a pair of black spiked high heels that looked painful to walk in. Miho was an investment banker so she had to look sharp and did not mind wearing heels if they made her look more attractive to her customers. However to Steve and most people that met her she did not have to try to hard to look attractive she was naturally attractive already.

???Anything new???? Miho then asked turning from the counter with her cup of coffee in hand.

???Same as always. The Cowboys maybe getting a new coach.??? Steve replied after picking up the paper and continuing to read the sports page.

???Blah.??? Miho simply said. She wasn???t much of a sports fan. ???Let me get the entertainment section? Miho then asked moving towards the table.
At that very moment Steve concentrated about stopping time and relaxing. He felt the feeling of motion coming to a stop around him similar to the feeling you get when an elevator comes to a stop. Everything around went dead silent and he felt as if he had gone deaf. Once the feelings had past and he felt normal again he put down the paper. In front of him Miho was leaning over the table with her right arm extending towards Steve reaching for where he had held the paper moments before. Her eyes stared blankly at him and her mouth opened a crack as if she was about to say something. He stood up and waved his hand in front of her face. No reaction. Miho was frozen.

Steve had discovered his gift for stopping time when he was a little boy. All he remembered was that he was bored one day and started to thinking about stopping time and the he found out that he could actually do it. Of course he was kind of freaked out at first but grew used to it as time went by. He never really tried to figure out how he got the power, he thought of it as a gift and you don???t really want to where your gifts come from and all, that???ll be rude. Steve rarely used his powers simply because of his strong sense of morals and the high level of responsibility that came with using his gift. When he did use it was for his own enjoyment and entertainment not for achievement or anything of that matter. All of Steve???s achievements, the dream job, the gorgeous wife and generally his success in life was all him not the gift. He mostly used his powers in high school and college for prank purposes and the occasional seeing what girls were wearing under their clothes or seeing girls wear nothing at all. All and all Steve rarely used his powers and when he did use it would be on special day or simply if he just felt really good or bored. Steve felt really good today after the realization of his success in life.

Miho, Steve???s gorgeous wife stood before suspended in time. She was leaning forward over the table with her left arm in front of her supporting her weight and her right arm reaching towards where Steve had been sitting. Steve had gotten up and moved around behind his wife, checking out her perfect frozen body. He moved his hands over her backside caressing her bottom through her skirt. Steve then lifts the hem line of the back of her skirt revealing her dark pantyhose covered ass, he could barely make out the black panties she wore under the hosiery. Sexy he thought to himself lowering back down the hem. Steve then sat back down and restarted time with just a blink of the eye and a thought.

???I want see if the new Johnny Dep movie is out yet.??? Miho continued without noticing what had just happened.

???You want to see a movie tonight???? Steve asked handing her the entertainment page.

???Maybe,??? she answered standing back up and flipping through the paper. ???It depends on how I feel after work. I got three meetings and two presentations today. It???s going to be a long day.???

???Damn it sounds like stress levels are going to be up today.??? Steve said looking up from his paper. Miho stood reading an article on one of the pages of the entertainment section. Her face and chest were out of Steve???s view because of the paper.

???Yeah it looks that way today.??? Miho replied from behind the paper.

???You look great by the way.??? Steve then complimented looking at his wife up and down.

Miho lowering paper replied, ???that???s really sweet of you hone but I really don???t have time for sex today.??? Miho was referring to the morning before where Steve had complimented which in turn led to fore play, then sex and then she was 10 minutes late for work. She already knew Steve loved her to death and knew she looked great everyday. He didn???t have to tell her even though it was flattering.

???Hey I didn???t say anything about sex. That was you hone.??? Steve said in defense.

???Yeah but you know how you make me feel when you compliment me like that and that leads to other things. Compliments like that from you are like my Achilles??? heel and like I said I already have very busy day today I can???t be late.??? Miho replied lifting the paper back up.

???The sex would relax you and better get you ready for the day.??? Steve said with pleading eyes. He had to get Miho???s permission first before he could do anything, he could of course just stop time and have his way with her but he would feel guilty about that all day. He had done that once and vowed he never do that again the feeling was just terrible.

Lowering the paper back down Miho said ???The sex would probably relax me but every time we have sex it lasts for hours and I just can???t do that today.???

???What if it was a quickie???? Steve asked. He was getting kind of desperate now after checking out Miho in her frozen state moments ago. ???Would you have sex if it was just quickie and I???ll guarantee you won???t be late.???

???Jeez you are quite persistent this morning we had a great time last night and I???m still a little bit sore from that I don???t know if I can go at it again right now. Our sex is never a quickie hone. We???re just too good.??? Miho replied as she continued to read the paper.

???Hey you didn???t answer my question.???

Miho closed the paper and putting on the table leaned forward with her million dollar smile and said ???Sure babe I would but??????

She did not finish Steve had gotten what he needed and concentrated on freezing time once the word ???sure??? had slipped through Miho???s lips. Miho was still leaned over the table with both hands on it supporting her weight. Steve had stopped time when she was in mid sentence so her lips were in a funny position and her eyes were in mid blink making them look even smaller then they really were.

Steve got up from his seat and moved behind his frozen wife and stood her up into a standing position and moved her arms to her sides. He then closed her eyes and pinched her lips shut with his thumb and index finger. Standing behind her he runs his hands over her breasts and passionately gropes them through the business coat. Picking her up at the waist he rotates her body so that she is facing him and then unbuttons the business coat and opening it up. Stepping back behind Miho Steve removes the coat from her still shoulders and tosses to the tiled kitchen floor. Still standing behind her Steve unzips the back of her mini skirt and pulls it off of her hips, letting it slide down her smooth nylon covered legs and dropping around her ankles. Stepping back in front of his wife Steve unbuttons the silk dress shirt and strips it off her body and lets it drop to the floor. Steve then steps back and lets his eyes wonder Miho???s body. She stood perfectly straight with her arms at her sides. Her face looked like she was asleep. She was now only dressed in a lacy black bra which covered her perfect round breast; pair of sheer black pantyhose that covered her black panties and finally covered by her skirt around her ankles were her black spiked heels. She was nearly nude and she looked even better then she did with her clothes on. Miho???s body was an absolute work of art, from her perfect round breast, her flat and firm abs and to her long sexy slender and sex legs. I married the perfect woman Steve thought to himself and then removes the two pins holding her long silky dark brown hair in its tied back position and lets it fall its natural length, to the small of her back. Stepping up to Miho he begins to kiss her slack lips passionately at the same time groping her groin and breasts through her bra and nylon covered panties. Steve did this for about minute or so before he felt junior harden up and throb with anticipation, it was time to take the fun upstairs in their bedroom.

Miho did all the decorating in the house this included their bedroom, which was nicely furnished with classy furniture giving the room a classic look as a room from the 1800s or something along those lines. Steve did not mind, he thought who would mind if they were married to Miho she was perfect woman, great looks, and awesome personality and loves her man. She could get whatever she wanted from Steve and that included the looks of their bedroom, which Steve thought it looked nice and she was happy so therefore he was happy with it. Steve had lifted Miho up from back around her waist and hauled her 115 lbs frame up the stairs with her body still in the same standing position with nylon covered legs straight and arms at her side. Entering their classic looking bedroom with Miho???s standing form lifted up in front of him, Steven moved towards their king size bed which was wrapped in black and red sheets, pillows. Once at the bed he sat Miho down on the edge of the bed and positions her body so she was sitting down with her legs crossed at the knees, her back straight and with her hands clasped together on her lap.

Stripping all his of his clothes off as well Steve climbs into the bed and sits on his knees behind Miho and starts kissing her on the neck and ears. As he his kissing her he unbuckles her bra and pulls the straps slowly down her smooth shoulders and down her arms. Getting off the bed and moving in front of Miho Steve then positions her body so that now she is lying down on the bed with her legs still in the same sitting position with her hands still clasped together. He strips the rest of the bra off her arms and uncrosses her legs and began working the panty hose off her hips. Once the silky see through black material had reach Miho???s ankles Steve???s slips her heels off soon discards the panty hose and heels with the bra. The lacy black panties were next. Steve rubs Miho???s smooth legs moving up from her calves and then her thighs and finally at her hips he strips the panties off running them down her long sexy stiff legs.

With Miho now naked Steve lets his eyes wander her natural tan form. Her body was lying straight atop their mattress, with her legs bare hanging stiffly over the edge at the knees. Her feet were still in the same tippy-toe angle as if she were still wearing her heels. Her bare smooth arms were slightly spread stiffly at her sides. Miho???s face looked as if she was sleeping but at the same time looked like as if she was playing; her long dark brown hair was spread under her like a silky fan. Steve stares as if in trance at Miho???s perfect round breasts, tipped with pink nipples. Moving south pass her taunt midriff Steve is welcome by the sight of her clean shaven womanhood, even though he has seen it countless times the sight was still exhilarating. He reached down and rubbed her smooth thighs and noticed that his member was rock hard, he???ll explode soon.

Pushing Miho???s bare heels he pushed her stiff body on to the rest of their bed. Mounting the bed he bent his wife???s legs at the knees and positioned her feet flat above the mattress. Settling between Miho???s sexy stiff legs, Steve grabs hold of her arms and manipulates them so her hands are resting under her head. Leaning forward he gropes Miho???s marvelous breasts, twisting her pink nipples and he kisses her passionately on the neck and slowly moves up her lips. His other hand rubs and massages Miho???s womanhood, working his fingers inside of her.

In her frozen state Miho really could not get wet, technically with her heart frozen she was more or less dead. However with help with some lotion Steve was able to loosen her up a bit and she was ready for love. Her face still bore the sleep like look so Steve decided and modify a bit. He moved his hands over his wife???s face like a sculptor, when he was done Miho bore a wide eyed expression and an over exaggerated smile showing her white teeth. Steve chuckles to himself looking at his wife???s expression, an expression that he had never seen before. He rotates her head from side to side admiring his handy work.

???Time for some fun,??? Steve said with a smile. Miho looks on with her exaggerated expression as Steve begins kissing and sucking on her nipples. His member enters her body moments later.

To Be Continued???
Last edited by FreezAntix on Sat Oct 13, 2007 11:46 pm, edited 2 times in total.
zapped13
500+ Elite

Post by zapped13 »

This is pretty good. The frozen sex had good detail, and I'm glad that you had some build up on the couple on who they were and their backgrounds, instead of jumping right into the sex/freezing within the first two paragraphs (which I can't stand!)
Send it into Dmuk when your ready :o
"Your beauty will be preserved forever, my dear!"
FreezAntix

Post by FreezAntix »

Thanks for the reply...after reading once more I see some typos that need to be corrected before I can do any major submission...I find some inconsistencies as well that I need to look into and change. Anyways thanks a lot Zapped for the reply and kind words coming from a skilled writer of the subject means a lot.

Post by Guest »

Yep, no problem. I usually will hold onto a story for a couple of days then go back and read it back just to see how it flows. Before I ever heard the words "Spell check" It was a total disaster...and I still miss a few things here and there. Thats why I rarely read my older stuff: I spend more time picking out mistakes, than enjoying the story. After spending anywhere from a week to several months writing these things, the buzz of the story kind of wears off for me by that point, and I'm just glad to get it over with. :roll:
FreezAntix

Post by FreezAntix »

I just changed it up a little at the end and did a little editing but this more or less the final...keep reading and enjoy part two will be out soon.
meh
FIMS Contributor

Post by meh »

The revision of your last big paragraph makes the story fit much better. I was wondering why she was able to drip when time is stopped.

Excellent story so far, I can't wait to read what's next. :D
Seize the moment.

Literally.
FreezAntix

Timestop II

Post by FreezAntix »

Ok guys just finished part two...it's not edited or revised yet so expect to see typos and grammar errors. I will edit and revise it later. I have decided I'll post the rest of my Timestop series at Dmuk's site to contribute something to a great story site. So this is the last of the series you will see posted here. Part one and two and rest will be at Dmuk's site if he accepts them. Tell me what think and what changes I should make. Please don't flame I'm still new to writing these type stories.

Miho sat on her bare knees, her left hand pinching her right nipple, her right hand at her womanhood with three fingers inserted, her head was leaned back, her eyes were wide eyed and her lips were in the shape of an ???o???. Her lips, chin and neck were shinny thanks to Steve and junior. Steve and a frozen Miho had just had crazy one sided sex for the last three hours, Steve???s time of course. Dressed his boxers Steve enters his bedroom with a towel in hand, he climbs onto the bed and sits on his knees in front of Miho.

???Let???s get you cleaned up. I know how don???t like it when my stuff gets on you like that.??? Steve said with a grin as he begins wiping Miho???s lips, chin, and neck down. Miho looks up blankly wide eyed at the ceiling as Steve works. Once he is done he moves her to the edge of the bed once again and bends her sexy legs out from under her and cross them at the knees. Moving her hands, from their playful positions Steve manipulates them so they are spread out behind as if supporting her weight. He then leans her back at an angle putting her hands to use. Steve leans her head forward so she would be looking straight a head from her leaning back position. Fixing her face back to her sleepy look he restarts time.

??????one of those presentations is???what the???? Miho asked looking around at their bedroom confused. Sitting up she looks down at her naked body getting even more confused. She looks at Steve who was pulling his pants back on. ???Did we just...???

Steve looks at her with a sadden look on his face, ???I know hun it was fast and all but you don???t have to act like nothing happened. I tried. I hope it helps you relax the rest of the day. You still got time and you???re not late.??? Steve said sadly picking up the rest of his clothing and turning around and leaving.

???Steve, Steve, wait?????? Miho called after her husband running naked after him to the hall.

Steve smiled to himself, it was an ass move to play with her head like that but he needed to in order to keep the suspicion down to a minimal. He turned around to face Miho, putting his sadden face back in play. ???Don???t worry about babe, its ok. We don???t have to do quickies anymore.???

Miho knew her body and knew how it felt when after a great session of hot sex and she indeed just had hot sex, even though she didn???t quite remember the details she sure felt it. ???I???m sorry, sweetie it???s just I don???t remember???I guess it cause of all the stress this week. But I do feel great though.??? Miho said flashing a smile.

Steve couldn???t help but to smile back and leaned forward and kissed his wife. They embraced in passionate kiss in the hall, with Steve partially dressed and Miho in her birthday suit. Steve could feel her nipples hardening, junior was ready for another run too.

With her arms wrapped around the back of his neck Miho leaned closely to her husband pushing her naked body against his. ???How bout one more quickie???? Miho asked with an evil grin.

Steve hesitated before answering, ???One is enough babe, I don???t want you to be late, and two is pushing it.??? Steve replied he really wanted to go again this time with Miho participating but Miho was right earlier they never have quickies.

Miho pouted her lips, ???Oh come on sweetie, and I don???t really care if I???m late. It brings excitement to my life.??? Miho said soothingly rubbing her erected pink nipples against his bare chest.

???How bout we just get crazy tonight???? Steve suggested looking at his wife with a forced smile. He just had sex with her for three hours, junior was crazy for being hard, he was actually tired. Miho was really horny; he could see it in her eyes and her body.

Sensing Steve wasn???t really into it, Miho backed off. ???You promise???? She asked.

???Yeah,??? Steve replied kissing once more.

???Ok sweetie, straight home after work no going out with your friends.??? Miho said motherly with a smile and finger wag.

Steve laughed, ???You got it mom.??? He said turning around and heading back down stairs. He had to get his clothes back on and get ready for work, again.

???Hey Steve,??? Miho called from inside their bedroom as Steve was halfway down the stairs.

???What is it babe????

???Where are my clothes????

Ten minutes later Steve and Miho were both dressed again, Miho recovering her clothes in kitchen. Watching Miho dress was hot Steve thought back of Miho clad in her pantyhose, panties, bra and heels dressing in front of him as he ate his small breakfast. They both left the house at the same time as the do every morning. Steve gave Miho a kiss as she climbed into her white BMW X5 and watched her back out of the driveway and drives around the corner and disappears. Taking deep breath and looking up at the clear blue sky Steve threw his brief case over his shoulder and walked up his driveway towards his black BMW M5.

Just then an attractive blonde briskly jogged passed Steve???s house. She was dressed in a pair of red and silver skin tight hot pants and matching sports bra. An MP3 player strapped to her sun browned arm. Steve saw this girl every day about this time, he watched her as she passed his neighbor???s house in awe. An idea crept into his head and he smiled to himself a closed his eyes.

He waited till the stopping feeling and the dead silence to pass over him before he opened his eyes. Everything around him looked the same but it was quiet, he then saw birds in mid flight, a squirrel also in mid flight as it was jumping off a tree. There was a butterfly suspended just above his head, he took time to look at it closely and grinned to himself. There was a car also stopped right in front his house and walking down to the end of his driveway Steve could see a delivery truck stopped halfway through its turn at the end of his block. Walking back to his car he opens the back door and places his brief case in the back seat and retrieves a pair of leather gloves that he kept in his car for situations like this. He didn???t want his finger prints showing up if someone were to get suspicious of what had just happened to them, even though chances of that were highly unlikely. An hour or whatever to Steve when time was sitting still was only an eye blink to them.

The jogger was getting ready to pass his neighbor???s house, she was in mid stride with sun browned legs passing each other, white sneaker covered feet on her toes and arms were bent at the elbows and in the standard fashion as for someone jogging or running. Pulling his gloves on he walked around the suspended jogger, he had never seen her up close before and was in awe of her youth and beauty. Being close to her for the first time Steve noticed the she was a bit shorter than he was, she was at least 5???9 or 5???10. She looked about 19 or 21, had shoulder length blonde hair which was tied back in a bouncing pony tail, her tan face was shinny with perspiration and her green eyes were squinting and sensuous pink lips were in a blowing position. He looked down at her fit body. Her round breasts covered by the tight sports bra, Steve could just make out the nipples underneath the spandex material. He ran his gloved hands down her exposed midriff and noted her taut abs. The skin tight red and silver hot pants hugged her hips very nicely Steve observed walking around. He could clearly see the girl???s ass crack through the tight spandex material and grinned himself.

The girl???s ass was just perfect Steve thought to himself, they were nice, round and proportional to her athletic frame. He couldn???t help himself but to give the jogger a nice slap on the ass. The silenced died around him briefly as the sound of leather on spandex echoed around him. Being that the jogger was standing on her toes, with one leg elevated, her stiff body began tip forward as a result to the slap. Steve quickly grabbed the girl by the shoulder and steadied her.

???Whoa, that was close one. We can???t have that happen again.??? He said to the jogger, who kept her squinting green eyes looking forward unaware that she almost fell on her face. Leaning forward Steve straightens out the jogger legs so she is standing straight and balanced. Moving in front of her he raises both her arms over her head. Molding her face, Steve gives the jogger a wide eyed expression with her lips slightly parted and her tongue protruding. Rotating the girl???s head right he moves down to her sports bra which he pulls up revealing her nice moist round breasts tipped with cute pink nipples. Steve takes some time to grope and fondle the two orbs, squeezing them together and twisting the nipples. Kneeling down he begins to work the tight hot pants off the jogger???s hips, hooking his gloved fingers within the waistband Steve pulls the hot pants down the jogger???s smooth tan muscular thighs, high calves and to her ankles. The jogger???s neat trimmed blonde womanhood presented itself to Steve. Grinning at to himself and stroked the blonde fuzz with his gloved hand. He walked around the girl and looked at her now bare ass which looked better then it did when it was covered. Steve lightly slapped the girl???s left ass cheek and then moving back in front he lowered her arms so that they were stretched out in front of her as if she was a zombie. Taking a step back he eyed his handy work taking the jogger???s nakedness, gorgeous breasts, taut abs, inviting womanhood, and sexy muscular legs in. Her face bore the wide eyed expression with tongue protruding and looking across the street. Steve patted the girl on the cheek and untied her pony tail letting her blonde hair fall pass her shoulders. He flicked the girl???s nipples as he looked around his suspended neighborhood seeing if there was anything else he could do.

Across the street from his house he spotted another one of his neighbors, Rosa Torres, she was a chubby woman with curly dark shoulder length hair and a beautiful face. From where he was he saw that Rosa was suspended as she was walking to her car. She was dressed in casual clothing, a maroon short sleeve shirt, a brown knee length skirt and black pumps.

Steve and Miho have had dinner with the Torres???s a couple times when they had first moved in. Ed Torres was a cool guy owned his own window shop. Rosa seemed like a nice person but after talking to other neighbors Steve and Miho found out she was the neighborhood gossip who talked behind their backs. After they had found that out Steve and Miho distanced themselves from the Torres to not become the talk to the neighborhood. Steve smiled to himself as an idea entered his mind.

He rotated the jogger???s head back forward so she was looking in her original direction, and then moved her arms so her hands were now behind her head. ???Thanks for the show, but I have other business to attend to so, so long for now.??? Steve said into the wide eyed girl and kissed her on the cheek.

As he walked across the street Steve was careful not to accidentally think of starting time back up. There was still a car stopped in front of his house, as he neared the car he noted that the car was a silver Mercedes C class. He was curious as who was in the car so Steve walked around car checking out the passengers. There were three people in car and Steve recognized who they were.

The driver was Hank Phillips, the twenty-two year old son of Thomas and Sandra Phillips. The Phillips were the most wealthy and active couple in the neighborhood. So if you have been in the neighborhood long enough you would know all about the Phillips. Steve didn???t know the name of the passenger but he had seen her in and out of the neighborhood enough to know that she was probably Hank???s girlfriend. Finally the last passenger in the back seat was Julie Phillips, Hank???s eighteen year old sister.

Hank was dressed in tight black jeans, a black t-shirt that hugged his lanky frame his long dark hair styled in a rocker, spiked up with a long think bang covering his left eye. Steve wondered how he could drive looking at the rocker wannabe from the driver side window. Hank???s face had a ridiculous expression on it, his mouth was open, and eyes almost shut it looked like he might have been laughing when time stopped. Steve chuckled to himself looking at the young man???s expression. His passenger was dressed in a similar style, she had a tight fitting black t-shirt with a white long sleeve shirt under, the shape of the girl???s decent size breasts were clearly visible, she had a like her boyfriend a pair of tight fitting jeans that hugged her legs very nicely. Even her hair style was similar to Hank???s, her brown hair which just brushes her shoulders was however streaked with red streaks and done up in more or less the same rocker style as her boyfriend, her was more feminine though and not as spiky but a single thick bang fell over the left side of her face. She was looking over at her Hank, her brown eyes were half shut and she was half smiling it was obvious she was in the middle of saying something when time stopped, possibly a joke Steve thought looking at the girl whose hands were up and gesturing something. The last passenger, Julie Philips was seated behind Hank???s girlfriend. Steve moved around to the other side of the car to get a better look at her, she was dressed in a school uniform which included a maroon blazer, a navy sweater with a white blouse and a maroon and gold tie, a plaid knee length skirt and navy knee high stockings over brown loafers. Like her brother Julie had dark hair almost black, her hair just fell pass her shoulders. Julie was slightly looking forward and had smile on her face had her eyes were closed.

Steve wanted to see how her eyes looked and without thinking he pulled on the door handle and Julie???s door opened. He looked down at the opened door and back over across the street at the frozen Rosa. There was all the time in the world for him to explore his chubby gossipy neighbor later he thought looking back down at the Mercedes.

He decided not to mess with Hank since he was driving and Steve didn???t know if he could pose him back in the same fashion that he was before time froze, such a mistake could distract Hank to the point where he might crash the car and Steve had no intention on letting that happen. Steve however removed the two passengers. He pulled their legs from their seated position and stood both girls up standing them at attention shoulder to shoulder. Julie still bore the eyes close smiling expression with head slightly turned, Heather, Hank???s girlfriend who Steve found out her name by a quick rummage through her purse, she still had her head turned to the left was eyes half close and half smile half open mouth. Standing back and looking at the two girls Steve thought to himself on what he wanted to do with them. He snapped his fingers and smiled as an idea entered his head.

Steve turns Heather???s head forward and kneels down at her waist and unbuckles her belt, then unbuttoning the brass button of her jeans and pulling the zipper down Steve spreads open the girl???s jeans. He grins to himself at Heather???s hot pink cotton panties. Grabbing hold of the waistband of the jeans he jerks them off her hips roughly and passes her pale thighs and down to her ankles. Standing back up he rises her arms straight over head and them then pulls the bottom of her t-shirt and under shirt up revealing a hot pink lacy bra wrapped around her pale orbs and cute belly button ring. Steve works the shirts up past her neck, head and halfway up her arms. Grabbing hold of Heather???s hips Steve gently lays her down on her back on the street. He the strips off the shirts the rest of the way, moving down to her feet pulls off the white heels that she wore rendering her feet bare and tippy-toe position. Heather???s face still bore the half smiling expression as Steve strips off her jeans for rigid form. Rubbing his gloved hands up Heather???s pale legs, Steve notes that the girl had some healthy legs, nice and sexy at that. He then rolls her over on to her face, her body remaining stiff as board with legs straight and bare arms raised over her head. Steve unclips the bra once Heather was face down and all jerked off her cotton panties off her hips and down her sexy fair skin legs as well. He laughed seeing the heart and arrow tattoo on her right ass cheek with ???Hank??? written in cursive underneath. Young people these days Steve thought to himself slapping the stiff girl???s bare white ass. He stood Heather back up and removed her bra, her breast were very decent size not too large not too small perfect for her frame, they were pale like the rest of her body and caped with small brown nipples. Steve fondles the breasts twisting and pinching the small nipples. He rubs his gloved hands down her now exposed midriff feeling its flatness and toying with her belly button ring. Kneeling back down Steve eyes her womanhood, it was kind of bushy but well in control. He rubs the dark brown fuzz and pushes two of his fingers into her, it was kind of tight so he had to use so effort but his fingers went in a good distance before he pulled them out. Smiling to himself he wondered if Hank had the pleasure of entering her yet. He posed Heather???s now nude fair skin body (she only had on a belly button ring, a silver necklace and two rings on her left hand) to stand with legs wide and hand on her bare hips like a superhero. He molded her face so her brown eyes were now opened. Her lips still bore the half smile parted look. Pushing the bang away from her face and tucking it behind her ear Steve steps back and surveys the nude heroin Heather. ???Sweetness,??? he says to himself taking in the girl???s naked features, she had a quite lovely face now that the bang was pushed aside.

Moving over to Julie her turned her head to look forward and went to work on her school uniform. The blazer was unbuttoned and pulled off her stiff shoulders, her plaid skirt was unbuttoned and unzipped and with a slight tug fell around her ankles, her arms were raised up and she was lowered to the ground and the vest, skirt and the black thong she wore were removed. Standing her back up he made quick work of her neck tie and blouse, the blouse ended up on the street mixing with Heather???s clothes while the neck tie was fasten around her fore head like a headband. Steve molded her face opening her green eyes up and molding her lips into a sly smile. He took time to look at her green eyes which stared passed him blankly. Rotating her head her chin Steve admires her youth and beauty, a spitting image of her mother who at her age of fifty was still stunning. Still standing facing the frozen Julie Steve reaches under her arms and unbuckles her black silk bra. He slides the undergarment off her shoulders and still arms. Julie now stands before him in the buff more or less, she only had on a wrist watch, bracelet, a gold cross around her neck, a neck tie fasten securely around her head and her knee high navy stockings over brown loafers. Her breasts were larger and nicer looking than those of the nude superhero Heather standing to her right. They were perfectly symmetrical with brown tipped nipples. Julie had a bit more of darker complexion then of her brother???s girlfriend making her somewhat more attractive to Steve; he was in to tan girls, the dark the better. Julie???s body in general was more athletic than Heather???s, her abs were more firm, her shoulders were more rounded and her legs bore sexy muscular thighs, high calves over trim ankles. Julie???s womanhood was cleanly shaven give a neater and sexier contrast to Heather. Steve smiled looking at the 18 year old hot body taking in all the nakedness of most intimate parts. Rubbing his gloved hands together Steve moves closer to Julie groping her womanhood with one hand and cupping her right breast with the other, after a bit of resistance he works his gloved index finger into her. Feeling satisfied he begins to pose her; he puts her in the exact same superhero position as Heather, with bare legs spread wide and hands on her sexy naked hips. ???Very nice Ms. Philips,??? Steve says as he gathers up the two girl???s scattered underwear. ???I???ll be right back with you two. There is gossipy neighbor that requires my attention.??? Steve adds balling up Heather and Julie???s underwear in his gloved hands and walking away from the two naked girls, leaving them in their superhero poses with black eyes staring forward oblivious to their total nakedness.

Across the street Rosa Torres was in mid stride with legs crossing each other as she was suspended walking to her car. Steve circles the thirty something chubby Hispanic women, she was a bit on the chubby side yet she was still attractive, she had very pretty round face, shoulder length curly dark brown hair that she wore in a pony tail. She was dressed in a maroon ribbed short sleeve shirt, which hugged her chubby frame, Steve could easily see her round belly underneath but he could also see her large bust pushing against the shirt. Her brown knee length skirt also hugged her chubby frame nicely, the woman wasn???t afraid to show off her curves of course very casually of course. Steve moves behind Rosa and cops a quick feel of her large round ass, which was nice and soft. ???Well let???s get started shall we???? Steve asked Rosa. Her brown eyes stares straight ahead blankly completely unknowing on what Steve is talking about.

Rosa???s purse was slung over her left shoulder. Steve slips it off her unmoving body, and then stuffs Heather and Julie???s underwear into it. Putting the purse aside Steve sees Rosa???s car keys in her right hand, he pries her chubby fingers open and takes the keys placing it in his own pocket for later. Standing in front of Rosa Steve manipulates her chubby arms so that they are stretch out in front of her zombie like. He removes her gold wrist watch, her wedding band and her pearl necklace stuffing them into her purse nearby. Grabbing hold of the bottom of her shirt Steve pulls it up and over Rosa???s head and then off her out stretched arms. Rosa???s upper body is now some what leaned forward with her head looking down. Steve moves behind her and pulls her upper body back up leaving her head looking down and her arms still out in front of her. Moving down to her legs Steve moves them around a bit so that they are side by side. He then pulls her skirt off of her curvy hips and lets it drop to her ankles covering her black pumps. Rosa is now practically naked, her large breasts wrapped in white lacy bra, she had a nice round Buddha belly which slightly hangs over her white lacy garter belt and silky white panties. Pair of nude thigh high stockings is attached via lacy straps to the garter belt. Steve could not help but to laugh out loud at his neighbor, as she stood their frozen with outstretched naked arms, head looking down in her underwear with her skirt sitting around her ankles. He is still laughing as he turns around and unlocks Rosa???s blue Toyota Camry.

Moments later with a lot of lifting and struggling Rosa is now seated in the driver seat of her car completely naked. Her curly dark hair is out of its pony tail and sits naturally just under her shoulders. Her chubby naked legs are spread wide with bare feet propped up on either side of the steering wheel. Her right hand is cupping her left breast with her thumb and index finger around her brown nipple. Her left arm is pulled under her elevated right thigh with her full hand inserted into her bushy womanhood. Her entire body is glistening and shinny. Steve had stripped Rosa nude and stood her at attention while he gathered up her clothes and purse stuffed with jewelry and women underwear and using her key entered her house he first left all her things in the kitchen and the looked for a bottle of baking oil. Returning to Rosa he lathered up her now naked body with oil and then posed her in the car. With her hand and womanhood covered in oil it was easy to force her hand in. He now stood outside the car looking at his chubby neighbor all sweaty looking while he cleaned off his hands with her skirt and rolled down his sleeves. Rosa???s face was wide eyed with her lips in an ???o???. Steve chuckled to himself as he pulled his gloves back and made some adjustments with her oily face and hair. With a big grin on his face he shuts the door of the Camry. He had left Rosa???s key in the key hole of the door so she could get back in when she realizes she can???t do anything else. He was going to have to keep her skirt since he wiped his bare hands all over it, he???ll throw it away later in some random dumpster but for now he draped it over his shoulder and whistle the tone of ???I???ve been working on the railroad??? as he headed back towards the Benz.

Steve redresses Heather exactly like he had remembered her sans her underwear. He leaves the same expression on her face and sits her back in her seat bare feet and looking straight ahead with hands behind her head as if she were relaxing. Steve leaves the tie fasten around Julie???s head as he redresses her back in her uniform sans her underwear as well. He rolls her navy stockings down to her ankles, leave her white blouse untucked from the plaid skirt, her sleeves are nicely rolled up around her elbows and he vest is pulled over her stiff body. Steve tossed the blazer into the car first before he sits Julie back in her seat, she keeps the same expression with the sly smile, her head is rotated right to look out of the window and her arms posed to look like she was holding a guitar. Feeling satisfied with his work he closes both of their doors and return to his house.

As he walks back up to his house he glances down the street at the lone jogger, her bare ass is clearly visible bringing a smile to Steve???s lips. He tosses the stained skirt into the backseat of his M5 and climbs in the driver seat closing the door behind looking back through his the rear windshield he closes his eyes to restart time.

To Be Continued...
dmuk
Demented Gadfly

Contribution

Post by dmuk »

Hey, thanks, and don't worry about flames and such; you're going in a good direction. This is enough to be posted at the next update, but as you complete new sections send them over or post them here.

Coolness,
-D-
FreezAntix

Re: Contribution

Post by FreezAntix »

dmuk wrote:Hey, thanks, and don't worry about flames and such; you're going in a good direction. This is enough to be posted at the next update, but as you complete new sections send them over or post them here.

Coolness,
-D-
Thanks for the encouragement. I send you both of my revised and edited copies of both stories let know when you receive them or have any problem with them. I have included my personal email in the email so feel free to drop a line whenever.

FreezAntix
anzac
FIMS Contributor

Post by anzac »

Great work, Enjoyed reading it, Looking forward to seeing where it goes
meh
FIMS Contributor

Post by meh »

The second part is also great. But please, post the rest here as I'm not on the other boards and I really don't have the urge to sign up for them. :(
Seize the moment.

Literally.
FreezAntix

Post by FreezAntix »

meh wrote:The second part is also great. But please, post the rest here as I'm not on the other boards and I really don't have the urge to sign up for them. :(
Dmuk's story site is not a message board you don't have to sign up for it you just go there and read.

http://www.many-realms.net/LTBSA/index.html

But if you really want I'll post the drafts here and and finals at Dmuk's there isn't a big change between the two I may change some sentences around add a little but mostly grammar stuff gets worked on. Thanks for reading the story and I'm glad you enjoyed it. Steve heads off to a coffee shop for the next part. What kind pranks is he going do now? LOL
FreezAntix

Part III

Post by FreezAntix »

Ok Guys Part III is done...just finished it so it's not revised too much so expect some errors. This one is a little longer than the others Steve has his fun at a coffee shop in this one. Enjoy and please comment if you have some time.

Timestop I
Coffee Shop

Steve had gotten stuck in traffic as usual, usually he would just zone out as he inched up the highway towards his exit. Today however was an in good mood and sat grinning ear to ear as he slowly moved up the highway. It was mostly clutch and first gear for the last ten minutes, normally this would make him regret in having a manual but today he really didn???t care as his body worked automatically working the clutch. He leaned back in his leather seat nodding his head to ???Living on a Prayer??? by Bon Jovi as he thought back ten minutes ago and laughed at the thought.

When he had restarted time he had heard a blood curling scream from across the street. He had laugh out loud seeing the Camry rock side to side as Rosa moved around frantically inside wondering what had happen. She never left her car, Steve waited but in fear of being late for work he decided to just leave. The jogger had dived quickly behind a bush and quickly redressed herself. When Steve had looked her way she was climbing out from the behind the bush and looking around cautiously seeing if anyone saw her. She then headed back to her own house opting to discontinue her jog in fear that someone else might of seen her naked she turned and headed in the opposite direction. The silver Benz continued its course, unaware of the naked jogger who had dived behind the bush right when time started. Steve could only guess what the reactions were to Hank, Heather, and Julie.

Up a head traffic had opened up. He shifted up and accelerated pushing the 400 horse power M5 into the eighty mile per hour range zipping in and out between other cars. He sung along with Bon Jovi as he did so. He was only a mile from his exit when the ringing of his phone caused him to turn down his music and move over to the slow lane. He pulled out his cell phone and thumbed the speaker button.

???Hello????

???Hey Steve, it???s Megan, I???m just calling you to remind you I don???t want too much cream with my coffee.??? Replied a high pitch nasally voice on the end. Megan was the head sectary for Steve???s office.

???What???? Steve asked not knowing what was going on.

???Steve it???s your turn. Don???t tell me you forgot???? Megan asked.

???Oh right?????? Steve answered thinking hard and trying to remember what Megan was talking about. Then it hit him. It was his turn to buy coffee for everyone in the office.

???You forgot didn???t you????

???No???I got the coffee and yours doesn???t have that much cream.??? Steve replied as he steered his car on to the exit. Good thing Megan called he thought to himself. There was a little coffee shop couple of blocks from the office he just had to make a quick stop.

???Ok?????? Megan said sounding unconvinced. ???See you in five minutes????

???Give me ten???this a lot of coffee.??? Steve replied.

???Ok.???

Steve pulled the M5 into the parking lot where the coffee shop, ???Coffee n Doughnuts??? was located, it was located in the middle of the lot by it self away from the other stores of the shopping center. Parking usually sucked since the shop shared its spot with all the other stores but it was about ten so the morning rush had died down so there were plenty of spots around the shop, Steve pulled into a spot right in front of the shop. He continued to whistle ???Living on Prayer??? as he climbed out of this Bimmer and walked the six feet distance to the shop entrants.

Inside the shop Steve took off his sun glasses and looked around, the shop wasn???t full at all there was an old man sitting near the window reading a paper a steaming cup of coffee in front of him, another man, younger dressed in t-shirt and jeans worked on his laptop at the other end of the small shop, there were two women perhaps in their late forties or early fifties dressed fancy suites as if for a tea party seated at one of the tables in the center of the shop, a fat guy and his skinny friend sat near the coffee bar talking. In front of him there were three people, two men and a woman all were wearing casual business attire like he was. He felt weird getting in line with them. It felt like he was in a geeky gang or something. Behind the counter there were two middle age Asian women, perhaps Chinese or Vietnamese working behind the counter they both look roughly about the same age either late thirties or early forties, the both had black hair, one had a pony tail, the other had short and were fairly short and small in size. The one with the pony tail worked the register while the short haired one worked the coffee bar mixing drinks and preparing orders.

By the time it was Steve???s turn the fat guy and skinny friend were gone and the three people ahead of him were gone. The four other customers remained plus there was a line of three people formed behind which included a blonde mid thirties sheriffs deputy. Steve ordered his ten coffees from according to her name tag as Tammy, the pony tail woman. He paid and then took a seat near the bar and waited as the short haired woman prepared the coffee. As he waited he looked around the shop observing the other patrons he noted there was a an attractive dark skin women with black close cropped hair who was dressed in a sharp looking cream colored pants suit with a baby blue blouse under standing behind the sheriffs deputy who had been right behind Steve. He didn???t look at the deputy too long, didn???t want to seem suspicious. Behind the cream suit lady was a Hispanic man dressed in a mechanics??? uniform.

The old man by the window continued to read his paper, taking a break every once and while to sip his coffee. The younger man who sat a couple of tables from Steve continued to work on his laptop occasionally looking up and around him then back down at the laptop. The two older women dressed in fancy business like suits continued to gossip about a subject the Steve had no clue about, something about someone???s past birthday party. Both of the women were defiantly lookers back in their day Steve noted, they were both pretty with stacked hair dues, one was a blond and the other was brunette. The blonde were a pink skirt suit while the brunette wore a dark green skirt suit. Both women had good amount jewelry on them, enough to make a rapper jealous. An image of the two women rapping appeared in Steve???s head and he grinned to himself. The blonde women looked over at him and he quickly looked away.

Looking out the shop???s main window he sees a gold Lexus RX300 pull into the spot next his Bimmer. Two women get out of the Lexus and enter the store, both were Asian perhaps Korean or Japanese one was older than the other. Just by looking at the couple Steve could tell they were mother and daughter. The mother was a bit shorter than her daughter and was dressed a baby blue polo and a pair a khaki caprices, her small bare feet with red nail polished cover toes were stuffed into a pair of wedge sandals a large brown purse slung over her right shoulder finished the assemble. Her black hair pulled back into a pony tail revealing her well aged face, she was still quite a looker for age Steve thought defiantly milf material. Her daughter stood next to her just looking at her face he could tell the girl shared the same cute facial features as her mother. She had long flowing dyed brown hair that fell to the middle of her back, her body, which was a bit on curvy side but not quite chubby was clad in a tight fitting pink t-shirt, thigh hugging blue jeans that flared out at the bottom and she stood barefoot in a pair of flip-flops. They were talking to about school from what Steve could hear and the daughter???s name was Brenda. It sounded like Brenda was a first year college student and her mom was giving her some pointers on how better relax herself and not stress out over the work load. From hearing the mom speak Steve could tell she was American educated as well not hearing a hint of an accent in her English.

???Order up!??? Called the short haired Asian woman from behind the coffee bar snapping Steve from his eves dropping, he got up and took the two steps to the coffee bar to pick up his order. The blonde deputy waited nearby and stepped aside without looking at him to let him get by.

???Thanks?????? Steve said looking at the short haired woman???s name tag which read her name as Christine. ??????Christine.??? Steve added with smile as the women smiling back warmly at him passing him the two paper cup trays containing his order.

???Thank you sir, come back again now.??? Another lady that had come out from the back of the shop to help behind the bar said. The woman was younger than the other two women and was of Persian decent with long flowing black hair and exotic looking green eyes. From where Steve was he could see the woman had a great body to go along with her gorgeous face.

He managed to smile back at the woman as he picked up his two cup holder trays. The woman smiled back at him and then went back to mix coffee drinks with Christine. Steve heard the younger woman called ???Order up!??? as he made his way to the door. When he got outside he took the couple of steps to his car and then carefully maneuvers the hot beverage in. He places one tray over the other in passenger seat and made sure it was secured before he closed his door and strapped himself in. Thinking back to the Persian woman an idea came in Steve???s head and smiled to himself.

For the fourth time that morning Steve waited for the stopping motion and the dead silence to settle over him as he stops time. He opens his eyes and looks to his right and sees the steam from the ten cups of coffee suspended in mid-air beside him. He waves his hand over the steam and watches it move away from the cup and wrap around his own hand. This was not the first time he seen this but it was cool every time he thought to himself grabbing his pair of leather gloves. The leather gloves were just precaution to hide his identity in an extremely rare case of someone were to get wise after he restarted time.

Stepping out of his car he is welcomed by the utter silence of the world around him. He looked around the parking lot and noted cars suspended in the middle of aisle ways and people suspended in mid-stride walking in and out of nearby stores. There was a women a couple rows away leaning in the back seat of her station wagon to buckle in her child, a couple walking in hand in hand a cross the street to a store. Looking towards the main road just outside the shopping center looked like something out of the movies. Cars were parked unmoving in the middle of the streets surrounded by silence as if in world no longer occupied by any one.

Steve closes his door, the sound of his door closing echoes through out the silent frozen world around him. It was an eerie feeling being the only one technically alive but he knew he could re-start everything with a thought and everything would be back to normal in an eye blink. ???Let???s see what we have here.??? Steve said grinning and rubbing his gloved hands together.

The closest person to him that was suspended was the blonde deputy. She was only a couple feet from the coffee shop???s door and was mid-stride with trouser covered legs crossing one another and one arm bent at angle holding a steaming cup of coffee. Now that she was frozen Steve took time to check her out. Her name badge read G. Brenan and she wore the standard uniform of sheriff deputies, a dark brown short sleeve button down shirt with badge over the right breast pocket, she had on a heavy looking shinny black leather gun belt with standard equipment, such as radio, handcuffs, baton, pepper spray and spare clips for her hand gun. Her pants were tan with a dark brown stripe going down the side and she wore shiny black shoes. Deputy Brenan???s blonde hair was pulled back into a bun and clamped down with a black clip, her eyes were covered by a pair of dark aviator glasses and her soft pink lips were closed making her facial expression a serious and official looking.

Steve runs the back of his gloved hand down the side her cheek, Brenan stands unmoving and unaware. He runs his hands down her arms feeling their firmness, she was pretty muscular but not to the point of manliness, very famine Steve thought. He tried to feel her breasts but could barely feel them thanks to her bullet proof vest that she wore under her shirt. He noted the small gut that Brenan had and poked it briefly, one too many Doughnuts he thought smiling. Moving south Steve cops a feel at Brenan???s crouch and cups it hard feeling her womanhood through her panties under the tight trousers. Looking behind the suspended deputy Steve notes that Brenan had some junk in her trunk. He then grabs a handful of her ass and grins to himself. Facing Brenan he removes her sun glasses revealing a set of hazel eyes staring blankly ahead and passed Steve. He tucks the glasses into the top of her shirt. ???Well Deputy Brenan, looks like you have had one too many doughnuts in your day, judging from your gut and that big soft ass. But don???t get me wrong you???re still one of the better looking cops I have seen.??? Steve said with a smile turning Brenan???s head from side to side to admire her profile. ???I???m not finish with you yet so let???s move you some where while I finish up business inside.??? Steve added grabbing hold at Brenan by the waist and lifting her stiff form up.

He moves Deputy Brenan to stand flanking the coffee shop door, and positions her legs so she is standing at attention. He leaves her right arm bent at the elbow holding her cup of coffee and moves her left arm up and straightens her fingers up so that she is saluting. Stepping back he looks at his handy work, it was pretty good but thought she still looked too serious. Moving to her face Steve works his magic and then smiles seeing the results. Steve gives Brenan a thumbs up as he moved passed her entered the shop. Deputy Brenan stands straight holding a cup coffee in one hand and saluting with the other, her hazel eyes stare blankly ahead looking at some unknown object in the distances, her pink lips thanks to Steve are now molded into a close lipped unnatural looking smile.

Inside coffee shop everything was mostly how Steve had remembered, the old man was still sitting by the window with his paper, the two tea party women were leaning close to each other talking to one another, the young man at the far side of the shop was hutched over his laptop his fingers over its keys, next him the Hispanic mechanic leaned against the coffee bar with his cell phone out, it looked like he was play a game or texting someone. The Dark skin woman in the cream suit was reaching over the counter with her credit card with Tammy reaching for it on the other end of the counter. Brenda and her mom stood a respectable distance behind the dark skin woman, Brenda had are arms crossed and was looking at her mom with lips slightly parted and her mom had eyes close and mouth open arms also crossed, she looked like to be suspended in mid-sentence and mid-blink.

Steve walks over to the old man and removes the paper, the old man remains seated with his hands up as if still holding the paper. His eyes staring into the open space where his paper once was, instead of the paper the old man was now staring down at his coffee cup. ???Sit back and enjoy the show old man.??? Steve said as he manipulates the old man???s arms to be folded across his chest and then angles the old man???s head to look in the general direction of where most of the shop???s patrons were. ???I???ll think you???ll get kick of out this.??? Steve added folding the paper and placing on the table next to the man???s coffee.
Moving over to where Brenda and her mom stands Steve walks around the couple reaching in a groping their breasts as he circles them. He turns mom???s head to look forward away from Brenda and closes her mouth and thumbs her brown eyes open. She was a very pretty woman Steve thought looking at her face. He unfolds her arms placing them at her sides and runs his hands the down the length of her body cupping her breasts and then groping her groin. Removing the purse from her shoulder Steve rummages through the purse finding her wallet. He finds a finds family pictures of her three children Brenda being the oldest, Brenda looked cute even as child Steve thought looking at the Brenda who stared blankly at her mother and Steve with lips slightly parted. Steve then finds Brenda???s mom drivers license and finds out her name is Michelle Pak and she was forty-four years old. Not bad at all Steve thought placing the wallet back into the purse and placing it on the nearby table.

???You have what hot mom Brenda,??? Steve says to Brenda turning to her. He pulls her arms down to her sides and then slides her stiff form to stand shoulder to shoulder with her mother. Steve turns Brenda???s head to face forward and molds her parted limps into slight grin. Brenda??? breasts like her height were slightly larger than her mothers???. Steve took time to fondle them through her t-shirt. Stepping back he eyes the mother and daughter standing at attention before him staring forward with the same blank looks in their brown eyes. ???I???m not done with you two yet, but I got something planned just hang tight.??? Steve says to the unhearing couple who continue to stare at him blankly.

???Let???s move you over with the Pak???s over there.??? Steve says as he picks up the cream suit lady by the waist and slides her stiff form to stand next to mother Pak. He pulls the credit card from her outstretched hand and reads her name on it, Vivian Morris. ???Well Vivian I???m not quite sure what I want to do to with you yet but I???m sure I???ll figure something out.??? Steve said as he worked Vivian???s arms to her sides and pries her wallet and cell phone from her other hand. He replaces the credit card into the wallet and places it beside???s Michelle???s purse. Turning Vivian???s head to face straight ahead like the other two women, Steve takes time to explore Vivian???s body through her suit running his gloved hands down her body, fondling her breasts and groping her crouch. Moving back up to Vivian???s face Steve opens her mouth and molds her mouth into the shape of an ???o??? and opens her brown eyes wide. She was a very attractive woman, with high cheek bones and kissable dark lips.

Leaving the three patrons standing at attention Steve ventures over to the tea party ladies, after rummaging through their purses he found out that the blonde was name Estill Greenwell and the brunette was Margret Kinsley. Moving some tables aside to make some space next to Brenda Steve first moves Margret, standing her up from her seated position and bringing her stiff arms to her side stands her next to Brenda. He does the same to Estill standing her next to her friend. Fixing both ladies heads to look straight and molding their facial features to have an blank expression Steve then steps back and eyes his line of suspended patrons. ???Looking sharp ladies,??? he states looking down the line from Vivian to Estill.

He moves Jose the mechanic to sit next to the laptop guy who from what could see was typing up some kind of script for movie. This should be very entertaining he thought to himself as he manipulates Jose and laptop man to face the line of ladies. ???You guys sit tight I might use you if not you???ll still get a great show once I start up time.??? Steve added.

The three ladies behind the counter were more or less dressed the same, basically in uniform which included a short sleeve white button down shirt with Doughnuts n Coffee logo over the right breast and khaki bottoms. Tammy was the only one with a knee length skirt while Christine and the Persian girl had pants. Christine was closest to Steve. He picked her up by the waist and moved her back towards the back counter. She was bent over slightly with arms bent at the elbows and hands out in front of her since she was working at the bar when time had stopped. He stood her up straight, and then moved her arms to her sides. Christine???s eyes were slightly closed and her lips bore a slight grin on them, Steve decided to leave her face like this for now. She was not bad to look at Steve thought clearing her dark bangs away from her face. Her hair was bit too short though, made her look boyish. Next he moved behind the Persian girl and lifted her up from the waist and moved her to the back counter to stand next to Christine. Looking at the girl???s name badge Steve found out that her name was Anya and she was the manager. Anya like Christine was bent over with hands out in front of her. She held a creamer in one hand and coffee cup in the other. Steve removed the items from her hand and placed them back on the bar???s counter and then straightens up her fingers and pulls her arms down to her sides. Holding her chin he rotates her face from left to right, she was the best looking woman in the shop, mysterious green eyes, a slim sexy nose, and inviting kissable lips. Eyeing her slightly grinning face Steve cups her breasts through her uniform shirt. He then unbuttons her shirt and untucks it from her pants and opens in up revealing her nice round breasts wrapped in a sexy white lacy bra and a sexy flat midriff. He gropes both luscious covered breasts before moving south. Unbuckling Anya???s belt Steve opens her pants up and slides them off her hips and lets the drop to her ankles. She wears a very sexy thin white G-string that barely covers up her cleanly shaven womanhood. Steve eyes the undergarment for a while and gently pulls it from her skin peeking at her womanhood. ???Sexy.??? Steve says to Anya grinning face, she remains silent and oblivious that she stood before a complete stranger with her shirt open and pants around her ankles. He gives the still Anya a kiss on the cheek before moving on to Tammy the final employee.

Tammy was staring vacantly where Vivian once stood, her lips were slightly parted and in a slight smile. One arm remained to the side of the register while the other arm reaching forward to where Vivian???s hand once was. Steve lifted Tammy up at the waist and moved her to stand beside her manager. Moving both arms to her sides Steve cops a feel of her breasts, which weren???t that big but felt nice none the less. Tammy like Christine was very average looking for a middle aged woman Steve thought turning her head from side to side. Steve opened her mouth wide and closed her eyes and smiled to himself running his gloved finger around her open mouth. ???Well I have a good idea what I want to do with you ladies, let???s get started with you Tammy.??? Steve said as he began to unbutton her uniform shirt, pulling it free from her skirt he removes the shirt from her still shoulders and arms. He eyes her small round breasts covered with a white cotton bra as he drops her shirt to the floor. He turns Tammy so that her back is to him and unhooks her bra and unzips the zipper for the skirt at the small of her back. Tugging the skirt slightly it soon gathers at her ankles. Tammy???s white cotton granny panties were now visible to Steve under her nude seamless pantyhose. Steve runs his gloved hands over her the smooth nylon material before hooking his fingers around the waistband of both the panties and pantyhose. He works the undergarments off of Tammy???s hips and down her short shapely legs. Tammy???s bare ass was now exposed to Steve. She has quite an ass for a woman her size Steve though eyeing the large round ass. He gives it a hard slap before grabbing hold of Tammy???s bare hips and lowering her petrified body to the floor face down. He then strips off the skirt, undergarments, and her flat heels rendering her barefoot and naked from the waist down. Standing her body back up and facing her forward again Steve removes her cotton bra. Tossing it aside he gropes her small but round brown nippled breasts. Leaving Tammy standing naked at attention with eyes close and mouth open Steve lets his eyes take in her full nakedness. She needed a shave between her legs Steve noted looking at the black bush covering her legs.

Steve moved back to Christine next, saving Anya the best for last. He made quick work of her uniform shirt her white cotton bra followed. Laying her stock body on ground Steve works the pants off of Christina???s hips and was surprise to see that Christine had leopard print silk panties on, which was out of her character. He chuckled to himself as he jerked them down her hips. Once her white sneakers and socks were off he stood her board like naked body back up. Christine???s aged body was curvier than Tammy, her breasts were larger though and she like Tammy was in need of a shave. Both middle aged women had short chubby legs which were now bare like their bodies. Stepping back Steve took in the sight of the partially dressed Anya flanked by her two naked employees.

He pulled down Anya???s G-string to her ankles and removed the uniform shirt before sitting her up on the rear counter. Once she was seated on the counter Steve strips off her black sneakers, ankle socks, G-string and pants. Anya???s toe nails were painted a nice silver color and she had gold anklet around her right ankle. Raising her stiff naked arms over her head Steve reaches behind while staring at her mindless green eyes and unhooks her bra. Moving her arms back down Steve removes the lacy garment from her shoulders and down her arms. Perfect round breasts tipped with brown nipples revealed themselves in front of Steve. Steve plays with the orbs, flicking and twisting the nipples, and groping the breasts vigorously. ???Very nice Anya, I think you almost have better tits than my wife.??? Steve says to an absent minded Anya who continues to stare pass him with a slight grin. ???Well almost?????? Steve adds pinching the breasts once more to make sure.

Kicking the mass of uniforms, footwear, and underwear around the floor to make room Steve began to pose the three employees. He keeps Anya seated on the counter and spreads her thighs wider apart so her naked womanhood is clearly visible. He then moves Tammy to stand close to Anya at her right and Christine to the left. Bending both of the older women slightly at the waists and angling their heads to be level with Anya???s breasts he closes Tammy???s mouth over Anya???s right nipple. Steve closes Christine???s eyes and opens her mouth then closes it over the left nipple. Finding a bottle of lotion in mother Pak???s purse Steve then lathers up Anya???s womanhood, Tammy???s right hand and Christine???s left. After some forcing and thrusting he gets both women???s hands into Anya???s womanhood. Anya keeps a grinning look with empty eyes during the whole process. Steve moves Anya???s stiff arms out and over the shoulders of her two charges completing the pose that he had envisioned.

Walking around the counter Steve takes time to admire his work of art. Anya seated naked on the rear counter with a grinning face and arms around her two employees. Tammy stands at her right; she is turned to the side and bending over at a slight angle with her eyes closed and her lips closed over Anya???s right nipple. Most of Tammy???s right hand is nearly inserted inside of Anya???s womanhood. Christine is stands in similar pose to Anya???s left; her eyes are closed with lips around Anya???s left nipple and her left hand, less so than Tammy is within Anya as well. Steve nods in satisfaction and turns to the five mindless patrons behind him. ???Well ladies you???re hosts have kindly revealed themselves to you and now it???s your turn to return the favor.??? Steve says eyeing the row of empty stares and absented minded expressions with the exception of Vivian???s whose lips were in an ???o???. ???Where to begin????

Steve decided to start with the older ladies and work his way from there. He gingerly stripped and fondled Estill and Margret. Soon both ladies stood nude before him their fancy outfits scatter on the floor before them. Surprisingly both ladies had identical panties and bra, white satin with lacy trim and both had nude pantyhose covering their curvy old legs. Of course they now had nothing on but their jewelry and stood barefoot over the coffee shop???s tiled floor. Their elaborate stacked hair dues made the ladies look even more naked Steve thought looking at the two women. Estill the blond had a crazy sexy body for her age and Steve could tell she had stuff done to it cosmetically. She had large round breast capped with tiny pink nipples that stood erect, her midriff was flat and taut her womanhood had a neat dark brown landing strip and her legs and ass looked at least ten years younger than she was, kinda of unnatural and sick. Margret the brunette on the other hand had a more natural look to her, she had saggy breasts which weren???t too bad with brown nipples, she had a bit of gut that was barely noticeable with clothes on, her womanhood was nicely shaven with a light fuzz of brown hair covering. Margret???s thighs where on the chubby side along with her ass but still appealing to look at for a woman her age. ???Very nice ladies, I must say.??? Steve said looking and groping both of the women???s breasts.

???Ah the Paks, let???s get you two ready for the show.??? Steve said eyeing both mother and daughters??? empty expressions. He lifted Brenda out her flip flops rendering her feet bare and laying her stiff from down her unbuckled her belt and opened up he jeans. Jerking the tight jeans off her hips and thighs Steve eyes the hot pink thong the hides Brenda???s young womanhood. The thongs quickly follows just as the jeans are thrown aside, the thong joins them momentarily. Brenda???s womanhood had black fuzz to it but was will under control and sexy. He gives it a quick brush before standing the co-ed back on her bare feet. Rising her arms over her head Steve removes her tight fitting pink t-shirt. Tossing the shirt aside he eyes her almost naked form, she had good size bust wrapped by a hot pink bra, she had nice love handles over sexy thighs. A very cute girl with some cushion he thought to himself as he moves behind and unhooks her bra. Once her bra is added to the growing mass of clothes on the floor Steve lowers her arms back to her sides. Brenda???s breasts were sort of big for her frame and sagged a little and were capped with dark nipples. Steve gropes them and squeezes the together smiling to himself, while Brenda stares mindlessly passed him.

???You and your husband created a gorgeous daughter,??? Steve complimented to an silent Michelle while still looking over Brenda???s naked form. He then turns his attention to Michelle who stands patiently at her naked daughter???s side. ???Ah yes, you guessed it mother Pak it is now your turn.??? Steve said as he lifted Michelle out of her sandals and places her standing on bare tippy toes. Pushing her shoulders down he flatten her stance and then undo her pony tail letting her shoulder length black her fall just below her shoulders naturally. Just like her daughter before her Steve lays her down and removes the khaki caprices from her hips. To Steve???s surprise Michelle did not wear any underwear and also her mound was shaven clean and had single diamond piercing through it. ???Wholly crap?????? Steve said looking up at Michelle???s blank face, ???I guess a token from your college days???? Standing Michelle back up all the while eyeing the diamond over her womanhood Steve raises her arms and removes the baby blue polo and adds it to the floor. Michelle???s cute round breasts are wrapped in a silk white bra which Steve quickly unhooks and tosses aside rendering the elder Pak naked. She was a lot hotter than her daughter Steve thought looking over her naked body, perfect but smaller round breasts that were proportional to her frame with brown nipples, an almost flat midriff, a sexy womanhood with a bold accessory, and sexy athletic legs with nice thighs and claves over trim ankles. ???Your mom is a hottie???that???s good for you Brenda you???re going to make some guy really lucky in the future.??? Steve said looking at both naked mother and daughter.

???Vivian oh Vivian, the best for last!??? Steve exclaims moving to the last woman of his row of mindless glazed eyes patrons. ???So every lady here is naked but you, we can???t leave you left out now can we???? Steve said as she removes the cream colored business coat from her shoulders. He unbuttons and opens the silk baby blue blouse and does the same. Vivian???s dark breasts are wrapped in baby blue lacy bra, moving behind the woman he unhooks the bra and slips that off her stock frame as well. He gropes her dark nippled breasts a little before moving south to her trousers; he opens them and tugs them off her hips letting them fall around her ankles. A baby blue silk thong covers her womanhood. She also has on a light blue lacy garter belt with its straps hooked to a pair of thigh high sheer white stockings. Steve removes the thong and the pants but keeps the garter belt, stockings and heels on Vivian just because she looked smoking hot as is. Vivian had gorgeous body, very model like, thin frame, very nice bust, round ass, clean shaven womanhood and sexy slender arms and legs. Steve takes some time exploring Vivian a little bit more before stepping back end looking down his row of bare chest glazed eyes patrons. A vision came to his head as he looked over Brenda???s naked form and the empty tables around the shop.

It took him almost thirty minutes to arrange everything and to pose everyone but he was finally done. Steve stood in the center of the shop with hands on his hips looking around at his work. To his right he had moved two square tables together and draped a white cloth he had found in the back room over both tables. He then took Brenda???s naked from and placed it over the top the two table face down. He posed her to look naturally laying on her stomach, her arms folded under head and her face was turned out and bore a peaceful sleeping look and her naked ankles were crossed. Her mother, Michelle stood to the right of the table bending over her daughter with her hands over Brenda???s shoulders. Michelle face molded into an unnaturally grin with both eyes opened wide. It was a strange facial expression but was interesting. To his left he had moved Vivian to stand in front of Jose as if she were giving him a lap dance. She is facing his seated form with one hand pinching her nipple and the other over her womanhood. Vivian still bore the ???o??? look and her head was tilted up as if reaching her climatic point of her performance. Back on his right he had put Estill back in her heels and stood her up on the old man???s table, on the other side he had done the same to Margret with the laptop guy. This perhaps took him the most time, both woman were very heavy to lift and with their heels on were hard to balance. He had almost killed himself with Margret and was glad he had gotten her up there. Estill stood with one leg supporting her weight and arm across her breasts and one hand within her womanhood. Her face bore an elated expression with eyes wide and teeth showing. Margret stood legs wide with both hands running through her brunette stacked hair due. Her face was tilted back with eyes closed and her mouth opened with her tongue sticking up like ???KISS???. Steve chuckled at the sight looking up at the two naked rich women only wearing jewelry and heels. The ground was littered in with clothes and underwear he kicked the items about as he walked around each of his displays making changes and adjustments here and there. He looks around the naked ladies around and grins to himself before leaving.

???Well, I???m all done in there. It???s your turn now.??? Steve said with a grin at the empty minded hazel eyed deputy. ???I have something in mind for but first where is your cruiser? Ah yes!??? he says located the black and gold marked Sheriffs cruiser parked at the end of the same parking row that his M5 was in. He grabbed the deputy around the waist and lifted her up and began to make his way towards her cruiser. Steve was already worn out moving Estill and Margret around and he found the deputy pretty heavy after taking a few steps he head to rest. When he finally got there he found himself extremely winded and sat down and rest at G. Brenan???s feet. After resting for a couple minutes he felt refreshed and stood and began his plans for Brenan.

He first pats her down and found her car keys. Unlocking her cruiser he places her coffee cup inside in the cop holder. Returning to Brenan he takes off her utility belt and puts it aside and then begins working on the uniform starting at the pants first. Within minutes Deputy Brenan is standing naked before Steve a pile of her clothing at her bare feet. Her blonde hair out of its bun now and sat below her shoulders, she was big breasted woman and her mound was bushy with dark hair. She was more attractive out of uniform Steve thought but she could stand to lose at least 5 lbs to look better. Brenan had muscular thighs, very athletic perhaps a soccer player in her past life Steve though. Her legs looked good naked though he thought walking around the suspended naked blonde. If he had a red Baywatch bathing suit he would dress her in it. Brenan looked like would have belonged on that that show perhaps ten years ago though.
He gave her a wide eyed expression before maneuvering her busty frame into her cruiser. Steve puts her left hand on the steering wheel, her right combing through her blonde hair and her aviator back over wide hazel eyes. After throwing all of her clothes in her back seat he buckles her in and closes the door. Steve gives her a final salute before returning to his car singing ???Living on Prayer???.

To Be Continued???