help jog my memory

On or off topic discussions. Whatever is on you mind...
Lord Hypno
Hypnotist

help jog my memory

Post by Lord Hypno »

ok i dont know if this is going to work But.. i'm trying to find a tv show from when i was young here we go

the setting is a diner is has teenagers and there are 2 friends that are being made fun of but one of them can freeze time. and she walks up to the bully dumps his milk shake and takes the hamburger out of his hands takes a bite and puts it back then unfreezes time. then they leave to do some thing important

thats all i remember now i though it was the spin off of the girl the gold watch movies but i cant find anything on a tv show.

does this jog any ones memory

Fear is The Mind Killer
Jay
Cronos, his eyes on fire...

Post by Jay »

Doesnt ring a bell, remeber any of the actor/actresses? anything like that? More then likely its in the imdb somewhere lol
Corey Fantoccini
100+ FIMS Warrior

Post by Corey Fantoccini »

Sounds like an episode of "OUT OF THIS WORLD," where the teenage protagonist was half-alien. Many clips from that show make the rounds.
Lord Hypno
Hypnotist

Post by Lord Hypno »

Corey Fantoccini wrote:Sounds like an episode of "OUT OF THIS WORLD," where the teenage protagonist was half-alien. Many clips from that show make the rounds.
i dont remember any actors or actresses i do remember that the guy with he hamburger was siting at a table with other people guy and a 2 girls kinda like the jocks making fun of the nerds

and my memory is well before 87 and out of this world i want to say that the 2 heroes had a "something" that stopped time and one was using it allot and the other was warning them not to or people would start to notice

i'm thinking 83 ish does anyone remember if the girl and watch and everything had a tv spin off

Fear is The Mind Killer