New Four-Girl Hypnosis Shoot!

youtube and other online videos
HypnoGold
Producer Extraordinaire

New Four-Girl Hypnosis Shoot!

Post by HypnoGold »

Hi Everyone!

We're back with four new clips of a recent four-girl shoot in LA. The roster features returning favorite Patti along with three new girls who have never been hypnotized before. All were great subjects and we got some terrific material.

The first four clips are up now. There is a long bell freeze segment that has been split into two parts, a great and very effective power-off, power-on clip and a slow freeze routine. There are several more clips to come but these four will give you a good idea of what a stellar group this was.

There's also a YouTube preview up now.

Thanks and look for more clips soon!

http://www.clips4sale.com/26329

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MAxh5RoBK7c
HypnoGold
Producer Extraordinaire

Re: New Four-Girl Hypnosis Shoot!

Post by HypnoGold »

Three more clips up today. One clip is a gem where the girls can freeze each other, but also themselves if they just think the word freeze. Imagine how hard it is not to think of a word, even when you know what it will do to you. :)

Also two parts to a stellar loop sequence.

Check them out! More to come.

lvman
100+ FIMS Warrior

Post by lvman »

Hey stranger!

Just bought Bell Freeze 1-2 and Freeze Each Other and I'm happy with my purchases. I only really liked one out of the four girls but the one I liked (Malerie -tall w/ hat) made the clips worth it to me. To be honest, I was never really a fan of Patti's look so I never checked out her older clips. The other two were okay, but their inclusion made things a bit cramped. Regardless of my "attractiveness preference", the freezing was pretty good overall; especially with 3 out of the 4 girls being newbies to hypnosis. I really liked some of Malerie's poses and I also dug how sometimes she'd make a big exhalation after unfreezing as if she had been holding her breath the entire time. I think you guys felt the same way since the camera seemed to focus on her more often.

Since we now have an abundance of freeze material up for download, I'd like to take a moment and say that I'm glad we have quite a diverse selection of material spread amongst all of the different producers. I'm not really into fetish actresses nor am I really into 'M' rated freezing. I don't mind (and generally do like) skits but only if they don't involve the elements I noted above. I really dig seeing plain and ordinary but attractive looking women delving and exploring (sometimes clumsily, sometimes gracefully) freezing through hypnosis. I can't even begin to explain how enjoyable I find watching women tackle this fetish in such a grounded and normal way through the medium of hypnosis. (This is why I'm a big fan of comfortable banter between subjects or incorporating freezing into interactive games like Freeze Puzzle or Cold Potato - points that I have brought up before in previous threads.)

...Therefore, I'd like to take an extra moment to say how appreciative I am for your continued videos.

P.S. Malerie was superb (her piercing stares in Freeze Each Other were amusing and the handshake was pretty hot). I'd love to see her return. Kelsie and the redhead from the Vegas videos would also be welcomed. Having bought and watched so many of your videos in the past few years, I think I've really nailed down the type of girls I like seeing in your shoots. I guess I have a thing for tall, clean, non-outlandish but still attractive females who are good at freezing. :D

Anyhoo, keep up the good work!
HypnoGold
Producer Extraordinaire

Post by HypnoGold »

Hey, thanks for the compliments and for taking the time to leave such a detailed note. We appreciate the input on everything from model selection to the routines we do. You're right about Mallory. She was outstanding. She's tall and striking in a girl next door way in person and really seemed to take to the hypnosis. There is a robot clip coming soon where she is undoubtedly the best robot we've ever had. We'll try to get her again the next time we're in LA (probably this summer.)

As for Kelsie and Amber (the redhead from Vegas), unfortunately we may not be able to get them back. Kelsie is no longer doing work like this and we had a shoot booked with Amber and she was a no-show. Sorry, but you don't get a chance to do that to me twice.

But no worries. I think we have shown that we can continually get new attractive girls from all over the country for our videos. We're not about to stop!
HypnoGold
Producer Extraordinaire

Post by HypnoGold »

Okay, four more clips up today including a good self-freeze clip, a clip where Patti is given the ability to freeze and unfreeze the others by touch, leading to some good long freezes, and finally two GREAT robot clips with lots of mechanical walking and speaking, power downs and ups, self-descriptions as robots and ROBOTIC DANCING! I know you will love these.

There are a few more clips still to come later this week. Then on to our next victims! :)

eos2
25+ Not a Newbie Anymore

Post by eos2 »

First off, I want to say thank you to HypnoGold for helping me with a problem with clips4sale last weekend. He responded quickly and fixed the issue.

I really enjoyed the self freezing clips. I had asked for them and they delivered. This group seemed to really enjoy the freezing aspect. My favorite part is when the models have the power to freeze each other - some groups get the power and use it - others not so much. Lucky for us - this group did.

Have you ever thought about giving the girls the power to freeze their partner during the bell freeze segment? If there was a large group - like this time - the 2 unfrozen girls could possibly freeze each other to make a more interesting group of statues.

I have to agree that Mallory was the standout. I enjoyed Patti as well. My top 4 would be Rahkee, Victoria, Lina & Kimberly. That would be a great shoot.

Thank you for your work in producing these videos.
HypnoGold
Producer Extraordinaire

Post by HypnoGold »

Hey. thanks for those nice comments. The idea of giving the freeze ability during the bell freeze is a good one. We'll give that a try.

As for your four favorites, I have to say you have good taste. But that may be a tough group to get together. Three of them live about as far apart as you can get in this country: New York, Southern California and the Pacific Northwest, and Victoria is not doing this kind of work any longer. So I'm afraid it will be tough if not impossible to assemble that dream team. But no worries, we're always looking for the next superstar. Mallory has the makings of one. :)
readinghypnotist
300+ Spending Way too much time here

Post by readinghypnotist »

HypnoGold wrote: and Victoria is not doing this kind of work any longer.
Aw nuts! Why do the best ones always leave? :( :roll:
gots12000
100+ FIMS Warrior

Post by gots12000 »

HypnoGold wrote:and Victoria is not doing this kind of work any longer.
NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
allenjb42
<25 FIMS Newbie

Post by allenjb42 »

You mean you didn't leave Victoria with a post hypnotic suggestion trigger to bring her back when you wanted? :twisted:
eos2
25+ Not a Newbie Anymore

Post by eos2 »

Well that is bad news about Victoria. Thank you for trying.

I have to say that I like the freezing each other segment, but I really like the looping segments. This group was great. They looped and had fun doing it. The looping maybe my favorite part of this set. It is as someone said before, the girls had fun taking part in the hypnosis and enjoyed watching the other girls go through it.

I would have to say that I wouldn't mind seeing this entire group again.
HypnoGold
Producer Extraordinaire

Post by HypnoGold »

Okay, final three clips from this shoot are posted along with a new YouTube. These clips feature a very nice rigid segment with the girls being leaned against both the wall and on furniture; a mannequin segment with lots of teasing; and a freeze tag segment where they just can't see to get everyone unfrozen!

Look for more clips from a new shoot with a great new subject coming very soon!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=njLkrFxuwUM