Girls Gone Hypnotized

youtube and other online videos
readinghypnotist
300+ Spending Way too much time here

Girls Gone Hypnotized

Post by readinghypnotist »

I stumbled onto this the other day and bought one of the vids. Acting's a bit cheesy but there was a little bit of mannequin posing in the one I got:

http://www.youtube.com/user/swingingwatch/featured

http://www.girlsgonehypnotized.com/
asfrmaster
200+ Spending too much Time Here

Re: Girls Gone Hypnotized

Post by asfrmaster »

Which one?
readinghypnotist

I tried a few. I haven't got it yet but the description for the "Jenny" one looks promising.
readinghypnotist

Just another plug for this guy, who I think has done some good work.

A good number of the vids include a small bit of freezing and posing, including "Tonya Hypnotized", the latest one, which I really liked. Some aren't my cup of tea, but there's a number I really recommend.

http://girlsgonehypnotized.com/TonyaHypnotized.html

If this guy gets more feedback, he might incorporate more freeze stuff. You never know.
Jay
Cronos, his eyes on fire...

Post by Jay »

Ive been buying there latest freeze videos. He does a pretty good job. I recommend them.
Jay
Cronos, his eyes on fire...

Post by Jay »

For anyone who is interested, they are now doing custom material with their models.

http://www.girlsgonehypnotized.com/cust ... ideos.html
zapped13
500+ Elite

Post by zapped13 »

I've bought a handful of his videos in the past, including: Hypnotized Tonya, Jasmin Controlled and Lia Hypnotized . The two that stick out in my mind most are "Hypnotized Penny & Lucy" and "Two for the Price of One". No specific freezing in any of those mentioned, but plenty of blank stares and standing at attention with some limited arm movement & body touching. In "Two for the Price of One", one of the girls comes over to be hypnotized and her hot friend is just hanging out in the back ground and texting on her phone. When the first girl goes under and says, "Yes Master" her unsuspecting friend says this in chorus. The camera quickly pans to her standing across the room entranced (implying that the hypnotist had no idea she was going under) with the phone still on at her side. A very hot scene in my opinion.

I have yet to buy any of his "freeze specific" clips, but I did mention to him last time I ordered that there was a whole freeze fetish community out there that he hadn't tapped into yet. I think I might have sent him the link for this board. The freeze videos started showing up shortly after. The back story on "Hypnotized Lia" is that she is a model that flies into town for a planned photo shoot. She quickly informs him that she won't be doing any nudity -period. She puts up a struggle and eventually goes under, only to strip nude for the photo shoot. It would have been great if there was more posing / limb manipulation going on, but her body is so friggin' hot that I was willing to let that one slide... :lol:
Last edited by zapped13 on Fri May 30, 2014 1:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Your beauty will be preserved forever, my dear!"
readinghypnotist

While I wish more of our favorite producers would do customs, I'm not crazy that online payment isn't an option. Sending checks in the mail take a great deal longer (especially if you're in Canada, like me).
zapped13
500+ Elite

Post by zapped13 »

Just grabbed Hypno Heels 6. Usually I'm not as big a fan with the robotic stuff, as I am with freezing or hypnotized mannequin scenarios, but this one fires on all 8 cylinders. Good storyline with getting revenge on the bitchy neighbor, (the heels actually have little circuit boards glued to the undersides). Great body pans from front to back (both clothed and unclothed). Feels her up (both clothed and unclothed). Great robotic poses (head & arm movement by remote; bends completely forward at the waist so he can feel her ass up). She even got undressed with precise robotic movements. And did I mention she's got a hot little body? ...Only complaint might be the zombie walking gets a little redundant (which is fine). Anyway, a little something for the robot people...

http://www.girlsgonehypnotized.com/HypnoHeels6.html
"Your beauty will be preserved forever, my dear!"
readinghypnotist

This week they uploaded another freeze-related vid "Eden Frozen in Time". It wasn't my favorite. (unfortunately, she spent most of the vid in front of a couch, facing a wall, which limits camera movement), but it was a welcome addition after months of not really seeing much that interested me there. I'd recommend it and urge people to encourage him to shoot more freeze-related content.
m82261
<25 FIMS Newbie

Post by m82261 »

I have also gotten a few clips from them.

http://www.girlsgonehypnotized.com/Brit ... nTime.html

this is one of my favorites. at one point, while she is lying on the floor, she looks like a big Barbie doll.