A new site on clip4sale? Freeze Lover

youtube and other online videos
joetrai1
<25 FIMS Newbie

A new site on clip4sale? Freeze Lover

Post by joetrai1 »

Friends, just found a new site that came up that has clips of frozen Asian girls. Very attractive models - not a whole lot of nudity though.

http://clips4sale.com/studio/31240/Cat685/Freeze-Lovers

I think the site was on a few years back - then it went dead. A few of the clips are on youtube . . . but most of it are coming back up plus more.
el salvador
400+

Re: A new site on clip4sale? Freeze Lover

Post by el salvador »

yeah they posted a new clip that has never been posted. im not sure if its reliable. they should post previews
joetrai1
<25 FIMS Newbie

Post by joetrai1 »

Downloaded the Frozen Doll - really good. Good professional production. I would like to see more nudity though. Downloaded 2 other pressure point freeze and time freeze - quite good too.

The models are very attractive, and freeze acting is pretty good. The site claims that the models have been hypnotized to freeze. Anyway, again, in these ones, I would love to see more skin. Hoping for more from this seller in the future.
lvman
100+ FIMS Warrior

Post by lvman »

joetrai1 wrote:Downloaded the Frozen Doll - really good. Good professional production. I would like to see more nudity though. Downloaded 2 other pressure point freeze and time freeze - quite good too.

The models are very attractive, and freeze acting is pretty good. The site claims that the models have been hypnotized to freeze. Anyway, again, in these ones, I would love to see more skin. Hoping for more from this seller in the future.
Any way you can post a few screencaps of your purchase of Frozen Doll? I'm not asking you to spoil it entirely, but the preview gif is extremely limited and I'd like to know a little more about the video before I decide to purchase it. I don't even know what the female lead looks like.

Thanks!
joetrai1
<25 FIMS Newbie

Post by joetrai1 »

A few caps from frozen doll . . . I think the one where the guy takes an upskirt look at the frozen girl is interesting
Attachments
Frozen doll 3.JPG
Frozen doll 2.JPG
Frozen doll 1.JPG
joetrai1
<25 FIMS Newbie

Post by joetrai1 »

2 more
Attachments
Frozen doll 5.JPG
Frozen doll 4.JPG
lvman
100+ FIMS Warrior

Post by lvman »

Hey, thanks a lot!
gata214

Post by gata214 »

any preview frozen doll
gottocollectthemall
100+ FIMS Warrior

Post by gottocollectthemall »

I bought this video shoot too and I do not think it is good at all there is also bad sound right through the video though there is no talking which if there was I would think it in a language that I would not understand but there is an annoying sound in the back ground all the way through and the time stop is only a couple of times and very brief. For the money very disappointing and I would not recommend it :( :(

Also I wonder who is it that is actuly selling these clips that you can watch for free as already mentioned on you tube and various other clip sharing sites???
gata214

Post by gata214 »

how i can buy this video using paypal
gata214

Post by gata214 »

how we can buy using via paypal
gots12000
100+ FIMS Warrior

Post by gots12000 »

gata214 wrote:how we can buy using via paypal
I'd say since their stuff appears to only be on clips4sale, paypal isn't an option.