New Seattle Clips Posted

youtube and other online videos
HypnoGold
Producer Extraordinaire

New Seattle Clips Posted

Post by HypnoGold »

First three clips up from a new shoot last weekend in Seattle. The clips feature two gorgeous girls, both new to our productions. One has been hypnotized before, the other is new to it but was fantastic. Many more clips to come from this and a second shoot we also did in Seattle.

Enjoy!

http://clips4sale.com/26329

http://youtube.com/bodiesofwork1
JuanitoDLC
50+ FIMS Regular

Re: New Seattle Clips Posted

Post by JuanitoDLC »

Hey there! Any clips of this on your Youtube channel? :D
lvman
100+ FIMS Warrior

Post by lvman »

Wow. You were right... that blonde is stunning!

I'll have to check this out later.
HypnoGold
Producer Extraordinaire

Post by HypnoGold »

Working on a YouTube clip. The first one we pulled wasn't good.
el salvador
400+

Post by el salvador »

which clips has the blonde girl FROZEN the most.
eos2
25+ Not a Newbie Anymore

Post by eos2 »

WOW. This looks like you got a really great pair. I have already bought all 3 clips and can't wait for more. I hope you were able to do a thought freeze or freeze power segment. Hopefully you can book these 2 again in the future.
eos2
25+ Not a Newbie Anymore

Post by eos2 »

The blond is frozen in all three clips. She is frozen for a long period in the Freeze Reinforce segment. She is frozen by the bell sound in the bell freeze at least 3 times. She is a really good freezer. I hope she gets frozen more in the coming clips.
HypnoGold
Producer Extraordinaire

Post by HypnoGold »

Here's the better YouTube clip:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4o1m567z ... e=youtu.be

Many more clips with these two to come. We're editing on them now. Once those are done we'll post a separate shoot with the brunette and another very pretty dark-haired model. And we're looking at shooting with Ray, the blonde again next month if possible. She was fantastic!
timebender
100+ FIMS Warrior

Post by timebender »

Hi, how about making a clip with moving time backwards. rolling hairs, strange backwards talks and faces, strange movements... Have a try.

And also try this idea ( which I doing nowadays )

when you reverse the video, freeze scene from end to beginning is more like a sudden freeze. For example, take a model and let dance her, command her to freeze at some times, then after 10 seconds, unfreeze here to continue her dancing... When you make this scene backwards, the freeze poses are more realistic then forwards played. Must really try this style.
HypnoGold
Producer Extraordinaire

Post by HypnoGold »

Timebender, that's just a manipulation of existing video and is not something that it makes sense for us to do. We won't sell enough of those to make up for the time it would take us to produce it. I'm sure that if you want that outcome you can buy the clips and do it yourself with iMovie or many other programs.