3 New Seattle Clips Posted

youtube and other online videos
HypnoGold
Producer Extraordinaire

3 New Seattle Clips Posted

Post by HypnoGold »

Three new clips from this great duo. There is a long freeze clip with lots of posing and eyes tearing from not blinking; a self-freeze clip where they trigger themselves to freeze multiple times, and an off-an-on clip where the brunette hits the floor multiple times when she is "turned off." Great stuff from two great subjects! There's a new YouTube up too taken from the self-freeze clip.

Much more to come.

Enjoy!

http://www.clips4sale.com/26329

http://youtube.com/bodiesofwork1
Jay
Cronos, his eyes on fire...

Re: 3 New Seattle Clips Posted

Post by Jay »

I really like these two. :-)
eos2
25+ Not a Newbie Anymore

Post by eos2 »

Again, great clips. Really enjoyed the 2 freeze related ones. It was like the blond didn't want to say freeze at all...you kept baiting her...but she wouldn't say it. The other girl was falling for it and was a great freezer.

Hope there is more from this shoot. I really do hope you can get these 2 again...and hopefully with a third girl.
HypnoGold
Producer Extraordinaire

Post by HypnoGold »

Trying to get the blonde for a second shoot next week. We'll see. Don't know if it would be just her or with others.
robolvr
<25 FIMS Newbie

Post by robolvr »

Just wanted to add my praise over the latest collection. Both girls were fantastic subjects and the brunette was amazing.

Of course I enjoyed the robot clips--it's' in my name--but I also enjoyed the "off and on" and "mannequin" clip. The off and on was simply fantastic, particularly with how strongly the brunette responded. Wow.

Please keep up the great work! (And more shoots with the brunette!)

RL