Mannequin escape

youtube and other online videos
Diana Knight
Producer Extraordinaire

Mannequin escape

Post by Diana Knight »

For all the mannequin lovers,... a very cool video I found.

MANNEQUIN ESCAPE
FetishSanctum.com (clips 4 sale store)
Diana's PPV Video Store(eclips store)
OnceUponAKink.com (fantasy/cosplay fetish, coming soon)
greneker03
400+

Re: Mannequin escape

Post by greneker03 »

Nice find, that was produced a year or two back, in relation to a fashion event.
It does set up a nice few scenarios though..
::getting out the clippers, looking at Diana::

greneker03
thestatuemaker
300+ Spending Way too much time here

Post by thestatuemaker »

Wow. That was great.
Diana Knight
Producer Extraordinaire

Post by Diana Knight »

I thought so. Trying to figure out how to re-produce something like it.. It's all make up though.. And it helps that the girls are thin enough to look like actual mannequins, but,..

I went down to the pro make up store. They have nipple covers & bald merkins to smooth out the naughty parts,... Is that something that would appeal to anyone? OR is the great thing about erotic mannequins and fetish related materials.. the fact that the mannequins are real women transformed?

Thoughts?
Corey Fantoccini
100+ FIMS Warrior

Post by Corey Fantoccini »

Diana Knight wrote:I thought so. Trying to figure out how to re-produce something like it.. It's all make up though.. And it helps that the girls are thin enough to look like actual mannequins, but,..

I went down to the pro make up store. They have nipple covers & bald merkins to smooth out the naughty parts,... Is that something that would appeal to anyone? OR is the great thing about erotic mannequins and fetish related materials.. the fact that the mannequins are real women transformed?

Thoughts?
I'd say it's a 50/50 proposition. Sometimes we like seeing a real woman frozen, and sometimes we like seeing a false woman in motion.

I would say that if you wanted to go that extra mile, it would definitely stand out. Not just in terms of prosthetics, but even in the makeup. Most producers just do a girl in a frozen pose, which is perfectly fine, but sometimes it takes non-fetishized (or at least, not bald-facedly fetishized) videos like that commercial to really hit the extra bullet points.

Bottom line, Diana - you're one of the best producers and actresses on the scene; whatever you decide to explore, we'll all enjoy it.

<3
simonjedi
200+ Spending too much Time Here

Post by simonjedi »

Diana Knight wrote: I went down to the pro make up store. They have nipple covers & bald merkins to smooth out the naughty parts,... Is that something that would appeal to anyone? OR is the great thing about erotic mannequins and fetish related materials.. the fact that the mannequins are real women transformed?

Thoughts?
I like that. I love it when producers go the extra mile, instead of constantly releasing the same old 'time stop lets get her standing still for a bit' movies.

"Logically" there would have to be some sort of preserving process you have to do to the transformed model. (Loki's/Controlled Mannequin Maker films dabbled in this.) and if they want to be displayed there has to be some sort of 'dignity preserver' so to speak.

You can even use my custom script I sent over - just change gold to plastic :D

I say go for it!
Diana Knight
Producer Extraordinaire

Post by Diana Knight »

Cool. Thanks for the feedback guys.
window dressee
50+ FIMS Regular

Post by window dressee »

It's really hard to put my thoughts into words
as one side is turning women into lifelike mannequins,
but on the other side the most lifelike mannequin is a girl just frozen or timestopped ...

So my personal "ingredients" for a good transformation (and I hope I'm not too late):
- smooth crotch:
her genitals are covered, she is smooth between her legs,
maybe by a latex slip (or similar material), best with built-in dildo,
or a butterfly-like toy;
in each case: she looks smooth and doll-like, while she has fun under the surface!

- base plate:
the mannequin-to-be is bond in some way to her future base-plate.
Because the real calf-high support rod has no chance to attach to a real girl without serious problems,
I prefer the "pedestal": sandals screwed on the base plate; sandal's ankle straps binding the girl to the pedestal
(see http://www.frozenfollies.com/index.php? ... ucts_id=36 - Diane, you remember 'The Greatest Day' - you were awesome!)
[cherry on the top: the pedestal is placed on some platform or is surrounded by glass walls, e.g. shower cubicle]

this are *my* important parts, and for completeness:
- the woman is becoming a mannequin (just to make sure, because the video shows mannequins coming to life)
- the skin-color is more realistic than the white skin of the video
- bald vs. wig: "lifelike" includes hair for me, "mannequinishness" a wig; during redressing, the mannequin's wig might be changed (addressing the fans of blond, black, red hair), but purely bald isn't my thing
- she knows about her upcoming transformation; anticipation would be great, but being forced, addicted or brain-washed might also work for me;
at least she smooths out her womanhood into mannequin-hood herself, and mounts the base plate

other ASFR'ians might have different preferences :-/
window dressee
Diana Knight
Producer Extraordinaire

Post by Diana Knight »

Good to know WD. Thanks. I'm one for hair too. I'm sure they used the bald head as a symbol for freedom for the mannequins.
maniquinmkr
<25 FIMS Newbie

Post by maniquinmkr »

I would suggest for the mannequin stand, one that has a rod like the old fashion ones that are up to the crotch and add a dildo/vibrator on top. Then when she mounts it it would just slide into her cootch, making her look like a real mannequin on a stand and pleasuring her at the same time..
window dressee
50+ FIMS Regular

Post by window dressee »

maniquinmkr,

this is an example how different tastes are:
your crotch-high support rod does not fit with my smooth crotch :-(

I don't know how many models would do your mount-the-support-rod in front of the camera, and how much they cost ...

@Diane: are there freeze-models (you?), who dress themselves with a latex-slip with built-in dildo and *show* the critical part of the didldo and the crotch?
But I'm satiesfied (and I speak only for myself) with the girl taking the slip, going into a cubicle and come back dressed ...

wd
greneker03
400+

Post by greneker03 »

window dressee wrote:maniquinmkr,

I don't know how many models would do your mount-the-support-rod in front of the camera, and how much they cost ...

@Diane: are there freeze-models (you?), who dress themselves with a latex-slip with built-in dildo and *show* the critical part of the didldo and the crotch?
But I'm satiesfied (and I speak only for myself) with the girl taking the slip, going into a cubicle and come back dressed ...

wd
personally, I like mannequinmkr's idea as there are many mannequins designed with a display rod insert into the anal opening.

greneker03
CupC
<25 FIMS Newbie

Post by CupC »

greneker03 wrote:

wd
personally, I like mannequinmkr's idea as there are many mannequins designed with a display rod insert into the anal opening.

greneker03
do you have pictures of such mannequins, greneker03?

I found this device for maniquinmkr's idea:
http://www.lustundliebe.de/default/meta ... latte.html

CupC
greneker03
400+

Post by greneker03 »

CupC wrote:
greneker03 wrote:

wd

greneker03
do you have pictures of such mannequins, greneker03?

CupC
I will confess, I did design a display rod and vibrator holder for a model to use it for her mannequin stand. However, I am not at liberty to post those photos out of respect for the young lady. I will tell you that she did it enjoy it immensely.

greneker03
window dressee
50+ FIMS Regular

Post by window dressee »

greneker03 wrote:maniquinmkr,

I will confess, I did design a display rod and vibrator holder for a model to use it for her mannequin stand. However, I am not at liberty to post those photos out of respect for the young lady. I will tell you that she did it enjoy it immensely.

greneker03
That's one of the problems with support rods up to the crotch:
the models enjoy them so immensely, the pictures are not published (if ever taken).

The mannequin-to-be should keep its diginity!
(funnily enough, once my crotch is smoothed by some latex slip, I can imagine to wear a dildo inside - which nobody sees!
In this case it's even turning on to wear a slip overt (over the latex slip)!

But that's different from model to model and from asfr-fan to asfr-fan ...
zapped13
500+ Elite

Post by zapped13 »

[/quote]

greneker03[/quote]

I hate to admit it, but I also built something similar once. It wasn't quite as elaborate and was rather crude-looking. I used a flat 100 lb. barbell weight for the base. Other than the fact that it was painted black, it sat low to the floor and seemed to be the appropriate diameter. It was also heavy enough to balance out the pole, which was a piece of 3/4" threaded rod bolted and running through the center of where a barbell should be. I worked in the aircraft fabrication industry and had access to lots of aluminum stock. The first of what I would refer to as the "cradle" was made from a piece of smoothed-out aluminum shaped like a feminine maxi pad and arched upward to match the crotch and buttocks. There was a nut at the top and bottom to hold it in place on the stand. The first time I showed this to my girlfriend she got this concerned look and said, "You've got to be kidding me...I'm not getting up on that thing." I wore her down with my constant begging, and she reluctantly tried it. It took several height adjustments in between her legs to get it set right. She complained that the "cradle" portion was too wide and hurt too much in between her thighs. I built it up with padding and duct tape, then scrapped it and started all over. I hand-formed several more of these of varying thicknesses so they were much easier to bend to match the arch in between her legs. I recall taking them back to work and dropping them in what's called a roto-finisher, (which is like a giant rock tumbler). I didn't make it back in time and one of the operators had already pulled the pieces out and asked "what contract are these parts from?" Lol! :lol: :lol: ...I eventually ended up with a piece that looked like a maxi pad at the front, and a thong strip that curved up and nestled in between the cheeks in the back. This set-up was so heavy and awkward that it took up a lot of valuable closet space in our apartment. We never did use it for fantasy purposes and she was constantly worried that visiting company would accidentally see it. Eventually I started feeling guilty and thought better of it, so I dismantled the entire thing and threw the cradle piece away...

I'd like to think that I've matured somewhat since those early days of ASFR experimentation, and looking back on it now some of those ideas were pretty laughable!
"Your beauty will be preserved forever, my dear!"
CupC
<25 FIMS Newbie

Post by CupC »

greneker03 wrote:
CupC wrote:do you have pictures of such mannequins, greneker03?

CupC

greneker03
greneker03,
even if there is no photo of the model enjoying it - how does your device look?

CupC