Restored a few more clips

youtube and other online videos
HypnoGold
Producer Extraordinaire

Restored a few more clips

Post by HypnoGold »

Check out the site to see which. We're setting up a new shoot in about three weeks so look for new clips after that!

http://clips4sale.com/26329
monkeyjr
100+ FIMS Warrior

Re: Restored a few more clips

Post by monkeyjr »

It's been a bit now, but do you think you could get Laurie from the Atlanta 2010 shoot back for another session?
HypnoGold
Producer Extraordinaire

Post by HypnoGold »

I'll try!
eos2
25+ Not a Newbie Anymore

Post by eos2 »

Are Kim, Lina and Diane out of the business?
HypnoGold
Producer Extraordinaire

Post by HypnoGold »

Lina is. I probably could get Kim and Dianne again but they have both moved to different parts of the country and we have not been there to shoot yet.
monkeyjr
100+ FIMS Warrior

Post by monkeyjr »

Good to hear, it would be great to have Laurie back! Now for a different sort of question, what would you say is the best "Remote Control" clip you've ever done? And what would you say your best session altogether has been?
HypnoGold
Producer Extraordinaire

Post by HypnoGold »

Really tough questions. We haven't done the remote much lately so I would have to say Dianne Kimberly Manoa, though Victoria using it by herself and unknowingly have it work on her as she tried to use it on me is a close second.

As for best session, Victoria and Rahkee are both great subjects and probably were the most deeply hypnotized. But for sheer fun I think Dianne Kai Mana Christina was the best session. Once again they were all very deeply hypnotized and they had a lot of fun doing it. I'm still surprised no one peed in her pants when we gave them the suggestion that they had to pee so bad but could only move in slow motion to the bathroom!
monkeyjr
100+ FIMS Warrior

Post by monkeyjr »

Ha, yeah, that was one hell of a session! Some real good chemistry between those three.
danniquin
50+ FIMS Regular

Post by danniquin »

HypnoGold wrote:But for sheer fun I think Dianne Kai Mana Christina was the best session. Once again they were all very deeply hypnotized and they had a lot of fun doing it. I'm still surprised no one peed in her pants when we gave them the suggestion that they had to pee so bad but could only move in slow motion to the bathroom!
Yeah, that's one of my favorite clips. Any chance of seeing another one similar to that, or does it depend on how deep the models go into trance and how suggestible they are?