Restoring more clips; new ones coming soon

youtube and other online videos
HypnoGold
Producer Extraordinaire

Restoring more clips; new ones coming soon

Post by HypnoGold »

Been restoring a mess of old clips, including five more today. If you haven't been to the store lately go check it out. There may be something there you can't live without. :)

Big news on the new clip front, we shot a new session last week. It ended up being a solo session because for some reason all the models in Atlanta are flakes, but it was a great session nonetheless. Look for new clips from that soon. Too keep you in suspense here's a still from it:
Screen Shot 2014-09-30 at 2.36.34 PM.png
And yes, that is beautiful Tiffany from the long-ago 2007 Atlanta shoot. She looks even better this time and took to the hypnosis with great gusto as you will see.

Enjoy!

http://clips4sale.com/26329
el salvador
400+

Re: Restoring more clips; new ones coming soon

Post by el salvador »

i see with the Seattle pair it has clips in which they freeze "freeze fight ". this is what im into girls freezing each other. will you start using this concept more?
HypnoGold
Producer Extraordinaire

Post by HypnoGold »

Yes, we actually had that planned for the Atlanta shoot but it's awfully hard to do with one model ;)
el salvador
400+

Post by el salvador »

HypnoGold wrote:Yes, we actually had that planned for the Atlanta shoot but it's awfully hard to do with one model ;)
well i hope you use it going forward.
monkeyjr
100+ FIMS Warrior

Post by monkeyjr »

That Freeze Fight clip was pretty good, I know it's gotta be hard to know if the model's will be outgoing and receptive to it or not, but I really liked when Franccesca was made to "eat" the health bar while frozen. The use of props and the like I find are always pretty fun. On the topic of this shoot, is Franccesca still into the freeze scene? She was another really good one.
HypnoGold
Producer Extraordinaire

Post by HypnoGold »

I pinged Franccesca a while back to try to recruit her again but got no response. She might have moved or just changed her numbers. It's tough to keep these people over long periods of time.