Art of Gold - Statue Freeze (New Clip!)

youtube and other online videos
LudellaHahn
Producer Extraordinaire

Art of Gold - Statue Freeze (New Clip!)

Post by LudellaHahn »

Hey guys! Here's my latest gold statue custom clip. Just the MP4 HD version is available tonight, but other formats will be released over the weekend. ;)

Clip Includes: POV, Freeze, Potion, Golden, Statue, Gold Statue, Posing, Erotic Magic, Frozen Female, Transformation, Ludella Hahn

Ludella Hahn is a model who shows up for a gig she found on craigslist. She has no idea that the artist (POV) has plans to turn her into a gold statue. He has a magic potion he gives her disguised as a refreshment before she disrobes for the "FIGURE MODELING" session, but she starts to feel weird when she finishes it.
Art of Gold - MP4 1280x720.mp4.Still005.jpg
She takes off her robe and before she has a chance to pose, her feet TRANSFORM to SOLID GOLD. She panics. <i>"Do you see this!? My feet are GOLD. They're as heavy as lead. I can barely lift them!"</i> But then the gold transformation climbs further up her legs so that now she's golden up to her calves. The artist doesn't seem to be phased by Ludella's transformation, which is causing her to panic more. Then she realizes that his art studio is covered in gold curtains and that the major part of his artwork consisted of golden touches. It was his trademark...and now he's turning her into a GOLDEN STATUE! She needs to get out, but she can't lift her legs. Soon it climbs up to the top of her thighs. She tries to use her arms to help lift her legs to walk, but she only gets one step before she's fully transformed into gold, from head to toe. Her legs have FROZEN STIFF, but she can still move her torso for now, though she feels it stiffening.
Art of Gold - MP4 1280x720.mp4.Still002.jpg
The artist walks around her looking her golden body up and down while she tries to move. She stretches out her arms to try to reach her phone, but her arms FREEZE SOLID. Now she can only move her head....and it's quickly stiffening. Her face freezes in a look of shock. She can't move her mouth, but she can still makes some sounds and can still move her eyes. It's not long before her eyes and vocal chords freeze, too. She's fully transformed into a golden statue, to be used as the artist wishes.<br><br>

*This was a CUSTOM video request. Create your own custom video! Fill out the form at http://www.LudellaHahnFetish.com on the Customs page.

This clips is available in multiple formats and resolutions:
MP4 HD 1280x720 - http://www.clips4sale.com/36032/12719544
More Soon!

*Note: GIF and preview treat you to a low-res teaser; download the full scene for an HD quality virtual experience.
LudellaHahnFetish.com - Art of Gold GIF.gif
LudellaHahnFetish.com - Art of Gold GIF.gif (4.76 MiB) Viewed 12201 times
Hope you'll check it out! :)
Jay
Cronos, his eyes on fire...

Re: Art of Gold - Statue Freeze (New Clip!)

Post by Jay »

Looks great!
simonjedi
200+ Spending too much Time Here

Post by simonjedi »

Your eyes are really strikingly blue when the rest of you are gold. I thought it was contact lenses.

Film was great. Nice way to enter the new year.
HypnoGold
Producer Extraordinaire

Post by HypnoGold »

Fantastic! Please keep doing these!
juva
FIMS Contributor

Post by juva »

Hope you guys like this. :)
LudellaHahn
Producer Extraordinaire

Post by LudellaHahn »

Jay wrote:Looks great!
Thanks! <3
LudellaHahn
Producer Extraordinaire

Post by LudellaHahn »

simonjedi wrote:Your eyes are really strikingly blue when the rest of you are gold. I thought it was contact lenses.

Film was great. Nice way to enter the new year.
Thanks! I do wear contacts, but not colored contacts. That's my real eye color, though it can look different shades of blue pending on what I'm wearing. ;)

Thanks again! <3
LudellaHahn
Producer Extraordinaire

Post by LudellaHahn »

HypnoGold wrote:Fantastic! Please keep doing these!

Thanks! If people keep ordering them, I'll keep making them. ;)
Jay
Cronos, his eyes on fire...

Post by Jay »

Well I can tell you this is probably the best place to advertise your freeze vids. :-)