Clip Update: Midas Camera Makes Models Gold Statues

youtube and other online videos
LudellaHahn
Producer Extraordinaire

Clip Update: Midas Camera Makes Models Gold Statues

Post by LudellaHahn »

Hey guys! Just finished another gold custom clip. This was my first 2 girl gold clip. MP4 HD version available now with other formats coming. Hope you'll check it out. :wink:

Midas Camera Makes Models Gold Statues

Clip Includes: POV, Freeze, Magic, Midas Camera, Photographer, Golden, Statues, Gold Statues, Erotic Magic, Frozen Females, Transformation, Ludella Hahn, Leila Hazlett, FULL NUDITY

Ludella Hahn and Leila Hazlett are hired by a photographer for some nude modeling. Leila is unimpressed by the set and is definitely a DIVA type, and Ludella is just a BIMBO, who actually left her car running. She runs out to turn it off, leaving Leila alone with the photographer...who happens to have ulterior motives. Make art? Yes, he does plan to, though not in the way the girls are expecting. He has a magic camera that slowly transforms whoever it takes a photo of into SOLID GOLD STATUES. He takes a shot of Leila, who gives him attitude. "No, we're not shooting until my friend gets back." Another shot. "What did I just say? The shoot has NOT started yet." Her feet transform into solid gold up to her mid-calf. She looks down and wonders aloud if she must have stepped in some gold mess the photographer left, but the photographer takes another photo. Now the gold climbs up to her mid-thigh. She looks down. "Are you seeing this? This wasn't that high a second ago." The photographer takes another photo. "Excuse me! Why aren't you concerned. You know what, I'm out of here. The shoot is OVER." She goes to leave but her legs are FROZEN STIFF, and now the gold is up to her waist. "What is going on? Why are my legs so heavy? Why am I stuck? I need to get out of here!" She struggles to move, but the photographer continues to take photos until she's completely covered in gold. "What's happening? Is it on my face now? Why am I all gold?" Her torso movements become jerkier as her body is stiffening. Just then, Ludella comes back and finds her friend completely golden. Being the bimbo she is, she just thinks it must be part of the shoot. "I can't move! We need to get help!" Leila proclaims. "Is this some kind of joke? What do you mean you can't move?" Ludella tugs on Leila's arm and it barely budges. Her arms is freezing up.
Midas Camera - MP4 HD 1280x720.mp4.Still009.jpg
"Oh no! We need to get out of here!" Ludella tried to move but the photographer takes a photo of her and her feet turn to gold. The weight keeps Ludella in place, but the momentum of her trying to move forward makes her fall to the floor on her hands and knees. The photographer continues shooting, and Ludella's body is turning completely gold as it climbs up from her legs. She reaches forward, and he continues taking photos. Now her whole body is gold, and her arm and head is stiffening. The weight of her SOLID GOLD arm causes her to try hard to retract it. She ends up with her forearms on the floor and her BIG BUTT in the air in a "Doggy Style" position. Now her neck is stiffening. Meanwhile, Leila has already turned into a statue, no longer able to blink or make a sound, she's frozen stiff with her eyes and mouth wide open. Ludella's jaw locks up with her mouth open, too, and she is unable to articulate words, which soon turn to muffles until she can no longer make a sound. Her eyes dart around wide open in fear, until they get frozen, too. Both models are turned into gold statues: one standing, one on her hands and knees, both FROZEN with eyes and mouths wide open. Both bitch and bimbo are now silent works of art thanks to the magic Midas Camera.
Midas Camera - MP4 HD 1280x720.mp4.Still005.jpg
*Make sure you watch the BONUS ending. ;)

*This was a CUSTOM video commission. Create your own custom video! Fill out the form http://LudellaHahnFetish.com on the Customs page.

Clip available in multiple formats and resolutions:
MP4 HD 1280x720 - http://www.clips4sale.com/36032/13002463
More Soon!

*Note: GIF and previews treat you to a low-res teaser; longer GIF on my store. Download the full scene for an HD quality virtual experience.
LudellaHahnFetish.com - Midas Camera GIF promo.gif
LudellaHahnFetish.com - Midas Camera GIF promo.gif (1.48 MiB) Viewed 8291 times
Thanks so much! I appreciate your support. <3
Jay
Cronos, his eyes on fire...

Re: Clip Update: Midas Camera Makes Models Gold Statues

Post by Jay »

perfect golden booty....:-)
LudellaHahn
Producer Extraordinaire

Post by LudellaHahn »

Jay wrote:perfect golden booty....:-)
Thanks, Jay! :)
simonjedi
200+ Spending too much Time Here

Post by simonjedi »

This really should be retitled to the midas butt camera. It seems to be attracted to your arse.
LudellaHahn
Producer Extraordinaire

Post by LudellaHahn »

simonjedi wrote:This really should be retitled to the midas butt camera. It seems to be attracted to your arse.
Haha. Is that a bad thing?