Clip Update: Ludella & the Philosopher's GOLDEN Stone

youtube and other online videos
LudellaHahn
Producer Extraordinaire

Clip Update: Ludella & the Philosopher's GOLDEN Stone

Post by LudellaHahn »

If you haven't had a chance to see it yet, be sure to check out my latest Golden Statue Freeze video: Ludella & The Philosopher's Golden Stone. This custom video is a Harry Potter parody, so it has some humor and cheesiness and therefore might not be up everyone's alley, but I had a blast making it and I hope you'll give it a look. ;)

Here's the story and some low-res screenshots & shortened GIF. Extended GIF and full video available at http://www.Clips4Sale.com/36032
LudellaHahnFetish.com - Philosophers Golden Stone GIF promo.gif
LudellaHahnFetish.com - Philosophers Golden Stone GIF promo.gif (1.69 MiB) Viewed 7882 times
*Note: GIF and preview treat you to a low-res teaser; download the full scene for an HD quality virtual experience.

On sale for just $16.99 for a LIMITED time! Clip Includes: POV, Freeze, Magic, Magic Control, Harry Potter Parody, Golden, Statues, Gold Statues, Limb Manipulation, Humor, Fantasy, Frozen Females, Transformation, Ludella Hahn, Sarah Michelle, FULL NUDITY

Ludella Hahn and Sarah Michelle are Deatheaters working for the Dark Lord. They've been ordered to create their own version of the Philosopher's Stone...but this one has a GOLDEN secret. Sarah was ordered to infiltrate the Hufflepuff house in order to obtain certain ingredients at Hogwarts. Ludella is higher up in the ranks (and level of intelligence) and has an agenda of her own. Sarah apparates into their hideout with the ingredients. "The infiltration mission was a success! No one suspected a thing," she says proudly. "Well of course it was. Why do you think I sent you to that loser house? No one cares about the badgers in yellow..." Ludella states matter-of-factly. Sarah gets a little upset about this and is about to stand up for the Hufflepuffs when Ludella shushes her. They have work to do. Ludella adds the remaining potions and ingredients to the cauldron, which is now boiling. They have to wait hours for it to be finished and thus are growing quite bored...that's when Ludella decides to go forward with her scheme. "Sarah, why don't you check to see if the stone is ready by putting your hand over the cauldron?" "Is that really necessary?" "Do you wish to displease the Dark Lord?" "No..no.." She puts her hand over the cauldron and Ludella flicks her wand behind Sarah's back. Globs of gold leap onto Sarah's hand. " hell! This just leaped out onto my hand!" She tries a spell to remove it to no avail. She asks for Ludella's help, who then says a spell that removes all of Sarah's clothes. Gasp! "Why did you do that?" "Oops..." She says, with no remorse. The gold has spread to Sarah's chest. "Well, two can play at that game!" Sarah says the same spell to remove Ludella's clothes. Now they are both naked with their wands at the ready. They stare at each other with mischievous grins. "I think that perhaps we should work..together..." Ludella says in a slow manipulative tone. "Yes, yes...work...together..." Sarah returns the tone. "Good." "Yes, good." They slowly start walking away from each other like a highnoon duel, and quickly turn with their wands drawn. "Expelliarmus!" Sarah shouts, but Ludella has already countered the spell silently and they end up in priori incantantem, struggling to overpower the other.
Ludella and the Philosopher's Golden Stone - MP4 1280x720.mp4.Still001.jpg
Ludella seems to be winning the favor, and Sarah's wand arm turns to gold. Because of that, it's now quite heavy and she struggles to keep it up, but she eventually can no longer hold it and it drops to her side, breaking their wands' connection. Ludella quickly zaps Sarah with a spell, turning her whole body into SOLID GOLD. Sarah struggles to move. "Please, please help me. I can't move. Everything is heavy." Ludella says she'll help her, but all she does is manipulate her limbs with her wand, making her FREEZE in different positions. Sarah looks on in horror, but is unable to do anything but move where Ludella's wand makes her.
Ludella and the Philosopher's Golden Stone - MP4 1280x720.mp4.Still002.jpg
Finally the magic is climbing up Sarah, freezing her completely. Ludella taunts her while she begs for help. "But you look so pretty like that. Such a pretty gold statue. Perhaps the Dark Lord will put you in the Great Hall...next to the Hufflepuff Table!" She says menacingly. She gloats about how she'll get all the credit with Sarah out of the way. She finishes the spell by saying "immobulus" and Sarah freezes completely with her eyes and mouth closed. Ludella laughs and taunts the Sarah statue some more...until there's a POP from the cauldron. "The stone is done!" She exclaims excitedly. "Accio Stone!" The stone flies up into her hand, and she suddenly realizes her mistake as she turns to SOLID GOLD. She struggles to move. "How daft of me....ugh..."
Ludella and the Philosopher's Golden Stone - MP4 1280x720.mp4.Still008.jpg
She gets one last gasp out with her eyes and mouth wide open in shock, and then her eyes grow heavy and close, but her mouth remains WIDE OPEN. Both girls have now been transformed into SOLID GOLD STATUES. The camera pans around, getting lots of angles and views of both, including lots of close-ups of their SHINY GOLD bodies. At the end, the Dark Lord's hand comes into view, retrieving Ludella's wand. Perhaps this was his plan all along...
Ludella and the Philosopher's Golden Stone - MP4 1280x720.mp4.Still006.jpg
Ludella and the Philosopher's Golden Stone - MP4 1280x720.mp4.Still007.jpg
*This was a CUSTOM video commission. Create your own custom video! Fill out the form at LudellaHahnFetish.com on the Customs page.

This clips is available in multiple formats and resolutions:
MP4 HD 1280x720 - http://www.clips4sale.com/36032/13311772
MOV HD 1280x720 - http://www.clips4sale.com/36032/13318796
WMV HD 1280x720 - http://www.clips4sale.com/36032/13322844
WMV 854x480 - http://www.clips4sale.com/36032/13331812
MP4 426x240 - http://www.clips4sale.com/36032/13331890

Hope you like it! :)
Ice_Fiend
25+ Not a Newbie Anymore

Re: Clip Update: Ludella & the Philosopher's GOLDEN Stone

Post by Ice_Fiend »

Ludella, I have to say, this is probably your best gold video yet! Whatever you did to get the gold in your hair and on your skin to do what it did, keep it up!
LudellaHahn
Producer Extraordinaire

Re: Clip Update: Ludella & the Philosopher's GOLDEN Stone

Post by LudellaHahn »

Ice_Fiend wrote:Ludella, I have to say, this is probably your best gold video yet! Whatever you did to get the gold in your hair and on your skin to do what it did, keep it up!

Oh, thank you! :) Glad you enjoyed it! <3