New Full Shoot Posted

youtube and other online videos
HypnoGold
Producer Extraordinaire

New Full Shoot Posted

Post by HypnoGold »

Hey everyone. We're back with a new shoot. This is one we did in Austin recently, and while the women are beautiful we did not get everyone as deeply hypnotized as we would have liked. So rather than try to divide it up into clips, we're selling the entire shoot for a greatly reduced rate.

There's still lots of great material, but we thought this might be a good way to offer that up, along with a view into the whole process since this is essentially the entire shoot with almost no edits.

Here's a list of what's in the clip:

Induction

Tests using stuck body parts, works well.

Tests using forgotten name, doesnt work well and we dismiss one subject.

Off command, mixed results, girl in blue under deeply, other two not, still some effect but not as much as we would like, gets better after modification.

Back to freeze, works great with girl in blue, girl in black skirt starts poorly but gets better, still not deep, girl in tight dress never got deeply enough under to let her mind go blank when frozen, so we tried some empowerment language with her to get her to embrace the . Let her freezes and unfreeze herself a couple of times. Got a little deeper but still not enough to do our usual routines.

More freezing, since the girl in blue was under we froze her and let the other two pose her. This included some good awkward positions.

Loop, once again limited success. We try first with the girl in the tight dress. It takes a moment for her to fall into a groove, she even looks surprised as she starts to repeat, but eventually it does and you can see her brain go on automatic, though she easily slips out of loop mode. Same for the girl in the black skirt. The girl in blue readily succumbs to the suggestion.

Blank, same results per person.

Robot, only try it with the girl in blue, but works well.

Duck, turn the girl in blue slowly into a duck, works well.

Goodbye freeze.

Hope you like it!

http://clips4sale.com/26329
monkeyjr
100+ FIMS Warrior

Re: New Full Shoot Posted

Post by monkeyjr »

Wow, very interesting shoot, appreciate you putting it up! Damn shame the one girl that had to leave was the one I liked the most, haha. But still, that girl in the blue was doing damn good! Still always fun to watch you at work!
HypnoGold
Producer Extraordinaire

Post by HypnoGold »

Thanks. If we were to shoot there again I think we could get all three under pretty successfully. But the clock is ticking during a shoot so you have to keep things moving and try to get the best out of the time you have.
monkeyjr
100+ FIMS Warrior

Post by monkeyjr »

Certainly, and you have plenty of classic shoots that show sometimes all you need is time and experience for the suggestions to really sink in!
el salvador
400+

Post by el salvador »

so whatever happened to your YouTube channel? why would it be deleted you never post nudity?
HypnoGold
Producer Extraordinaire

Post by HypnoGold »

el salvador wrote:so whatever happened to your YouTube channel? why would it be deleted you never post nudity?
I have no idea. And of course all they say is that you violated one of their million rules. I assume someone flagged it as offensive, for what reason I don't know, and that was enough. But we'll get another one up soon. Just busy right now.