Freeze Updates

youtube and other online videos
Ivyy
500+ Elite

Re: Freeze Updates

Post by Ivyy »

ROSIE Elegant Synth Doll - Frozen Beauty

Your new beautiful and classy synth doll Rosie has arrived. You look her over at length as she stands charging. She's totally motionless, her wide unblinking eyes fixed and unseeing. You can't wait and boot her up before the charge cycle completes.

Your elegant dolly is confused by her sudden existence. She moves slowly through the room regarding you and her surroundings. Her motions are careful, measured and graceful. Passing a number of large mirrors she becomes transfixed and intrigued by her own reflection, not understanding why she can't touch the beautiful woman before her.

The dangers of a partial power charge soon become obvious. Rosie begins freezing mid-motion - absolutely still, her eyes shining brightly like glass as they stare out, no response even when you lock your gaze with hers. A pure frozen doll.

The sporadic moments of activity and freezing repeat. You have to seat her in a chair before she falls down. The freezing becomes more dramatic, her body unable to hold a comfortable pose. She flops out like a ragdoll, sprawled awkwardly. Finally, she doesn't awake. Broken and staring out through big glassy doll eyes.

https://clips4sale.com/studio/30797/176 ... +720%2A%2A
Ivyy
500+ Elite

Post by Ivyy »

Freeze [LINDA]*

I'm at home and every time that I hear the word 'freeze'.. I'm freeze!

That's funny!

https://clips4sale.com/studio/107564/17 ... INDA%5D%2A
Ivyy
500+ Elite

Post by Ivyy »

Just Visiting

Nickel is bored at home and decides to have a little fun with his magic remote. He zaps in two unsuspecting women, Abbey and Libby, into his living room, each of them frozen in their latest civilian action. From there he has his fun re-programing each of them to cater to his imagination. He first commands them to re-pose and undress one another before snapping them out of their trance and freezing one and putting to sleep the other upon their realization.

https://clips4sale.com/studio/16083/176 ... t+Visiting
akoof
Producer Extraordinaire

Post by akoof »

Don't get me wrong, I appreciate you posting updates for videos from C4S, especially some that can slip through the radar from unknown/less frequent producers and the like. However, your most recent post is literally a video that has been shared on this board already in two threads, one of which by the producer themselves. Both within the past couple days too, so nice and visible.

I just feel it makes this thread redundant if you're not checking to see what's already been posted, as well as some of the content not even necessarily being too freeze related.
The idea I think is fantastic, but the execution almost seems effortless as of late.

Just my two cents. If people disagree, please let me know and I'll shut right up :)
el salvador
400+

Post by el salvador »

Keep up the great work IVYY. post away!!
Jay
Cronos, his eyes on fire...

Post by Jay »

Honestly yeah, keep posting!

There are so many fetish sites out there that throw in a freeze once in a while. Places we probably dont even know about.
I think we have a list somewhere here on the forum of all the links to clip4sale stores.
Ivyy
500+ Elite

Post by Ivyy »

I Say Yes

Guda comes home to his less than receptive partner. He tries to make advances on his sexy little package of a woman, but Pepper just won???t give in, not even conceding a blowjob. Having enough rejection, Guda uses his time stop watch to freeze her. This time, yes. He maneuvers his now helpless, and unable to decline lover to remove her phone from her hands a device long standing between them and their sex life, and replaces it with his cock. He pushes it between her fingers and gets hard from the feeling of her frozen fingers rolling over his shaft. Picking her up and bending her over the chair he inspects her sexy little ass and spreads it open to taste her. His tongue works in and out of her pussy lips getting her nice and wet for his intruding cock. Standing up, he fucks her from behind thrusting his ramrod into her non-consenting cunt. He bangs away at her before unfreezing her just long enough to get a glimpse of what was happening to her, gasps and moans escape her mouth just momentarily. He lays her on the table and fucks her harder and harder, finally bursting inside her. He unfreezes her, and his distraught girlfriend shocked by what has happened stumbles away.

https://clips4sale.com/studio/50885/17718002/I+Say+Yes
Ivyy
500+ Elite

Post by Ivyy »

Freeze & Denial: Nyxon's Not So Alone Time

Nyxon is so excited that all of her roommates are gone from the house, and that she's finally going to get some alone time! She gets up on her bed, hitachi in hand, and plugs it in for a quick orgasm. Unbeknownst to her, however, one of her roommates is hiding in her closet with a special freeze ray. He waits until she really starts to enjoy herself & has her eyes closed, then he quietly opens her closet door, points the ray at her, and freezes her solid. He walks over to her, takes the hitachi out of her stiff hand, turns it off, and places it on the bed next to her. He moves her arms around, posing them, the quickly runs back into the closet. He points the ray at her again, unfreezing her, then swiftly closes the door. Nyxon looks around, confused. A few moments ago, she was on the verge of having an orgasm, and suddenly the hitachi is next to her, turned off, and she's back to square one. Running out of time, and determined to cum, Nyxon turns the hitachi back on, places it onto her pussy, and once again, tries to make herself cum. Just as she's about to explode in orgasm, her roommate opens the door, points the ray at her, & freezes her again. He walks out of the closet, takes the hitachi out of her hand, and turns it off. He feels up her large breasts, and even feels how wet her panties are. He turns the hitachi back on, places it on her pussy inside her panties, runs back to the closet, and unfreezes her before he shuts the door. Nyxon jolts back to life, and is super confused about what is going on. Convinced that there's something wrong with the hitachi, she shakes it & curses at it. Determined more than ever to cum, she sits back once again & places the hitachi onto her pussy. Once again, just as she's about to orgasm, her roommate points the freeze ray at her, ruining it. He does this to her a few more times, with Nyxon growing more confused & determined to cum each time it happens. Finally, she sits back & has a huge, loud orgasm as her roommate peeks at her from inside the closet.

https://clips4sale.com/studio/109582/17 ... ime+HD+MP4
Jay
Cronos, his eyes on fire...

Post by Jay »

From GGH, this real hypnosis session is freeze heavy and the models do some really nice posing in this one. I recommend it for sure!

http://girlsgonehypnotized.com/Victoria ... ssion.html
Ivyy
500+ Elite

Post by Ivyy »

THE FULL TRAINING OF STEVIE RAE

Stevie is one slut that the men of Stepford will FULLY enjoy!!! She is a hottie...and she will be FUN to fuck!!! After falling under the Stepford Spell, Stevie is extensively brainwashed and programmed. She is even made to show the trainer her favorite positions to be fucked in!! This cum slut whore is going to be used...abused....fucked hard, and turned into a cum dumpster by the men of Stepford!!!

https://clips4sale.com/studio/90595/177 ... UP+VERSION
Ivyy
500+ Elite

Post by Ivyy »

Home Invasion

Max is finding all sorts of uses for the app on his tablet. Using an app he breaks in to his neighbors house and sneakily creeps through the corridors. Zoey sits on her grandmother???s antique chase in shimmery heels and a sexy dress flipping through old photos when Max uses his timestop app to freeze her in time. He approaches the unwitting woman and decides to have a bit of fun with her. He spreads her legs open and removes the cell phone from her hands momentarily while he positions her placing the phone back in her and as if she is making a phone call. Max un-freezes her and her reaction encourages him to keep playing this game of catch, pose and release. The shock and confusion on her face every time he briefly unfreezes her begins to make Max???s cock ache and stiffen behind his black denim jeans. He opens her mouth and sticks his cock between her lips, sliding it in and out of her throat. He unfreezes her momentarily, just long enough to see her struggle to eject his cock before freezing her again. His control is ultimate. He turns her in the chaise, propping her feet up on the storage end of the furniture before arranging them around his stiff cock using her saliva for lubrication. He slides his cock in and out between her slim feet until her saliva runs dry and then sticks it back in her mouth. Max stands her up and ready to fuck the neighbor he has been eyeing ever since she moved in, works his cock into her tight little pussy as she kneels frozen on the chaise. He pumps her, enjoying every ripple inside her delicate little fuck hole before popping his load. He poses her on the chase in the position he finished fucking her in and unfreezes her as he leaves. The horror of knowing and not knowing torments her as the home invader makes his getaway.

https://clips4sale.com/studio/50885/177 ... e+Invasion
Ivyy
500+ Elite

Post by Ivyy »

Faulty Fembot

You have brought home a fembot. You hold her remote in the palm of your hand. She is willing & ready for anything. It's her duty to please you. Her piercing dark eyes...her seductive smirk and ass in those skin-tight silver pants has you filled with anticipation. But there are defects in her system...
You command your fembot to show off different parts of her body. She happily shows you her ass. She tells you to touch it, touch her perfectly made ass...feel it through her skin-tight pants...smack it. She enjoys your hands on her ass. Soon enough she encourages you to press another button. Your fembot is eager to have fun with you. She informs you her pussy feels just like a real woman, even tighter. You command her to lift her top...show you her tits. She comes closer...tells you to touch her tits...they feel real, don't they. Your cock is hard so you take it out. You show it to her. She says it will fit perfectly inside her. She wants to touch it. She freezes a few seconds then goes back to normal. Her face begins to glitch as she touches your cock. First it's subtle but as things progress her glitches become severe. She stutters & freezes. Her body jerks violently & has spasmic movements. She loses control but then her system is rebooted. Your fembot gets on the bed. Her system is failing. Fuck her good before she fails to function properly. The harder you fuck your fembot the more she stutters and glitches. She loves it but her system overloads with pleasure causing her to shutdown.

https://clips4sale.com/studio/79477/178 ... +%28mov%29
asfrmaster
200+ Spending too much Time Here

Post by asfrmaster »

STEVE STEELE'S NEW ROBOT VIDEO!

A new video about a man turning his religious GF into a robotized nun is available and contains some freezing in it. If you like robots and freezing, this video is great.
The dialogue is funny too.

http://www.mammarycollective.com/nunobot/
Attachments
Pray.jpg
Pray.jpg (26.45 KiB) Viewed 26869 times
Ivyy
500+ Elite

Post by Ivyy »

REMOTE WORKOUT

Goldie does a sexy workout while you watch not knowing you have a special remote you can freeze her in place as she is in different workout moves and holds as she does jumping jacks ,squats, sit ups...she is frozen for a better view , each time Goldie is oblivious to what is happening but gets warn out like she has done a bunch of reps not knowing she has held a crunch,squat or weight for a length of time!..Then id she isn't warn out enough when she jogs on the spot or jumping jacks you now fast forward speed her up so she is going crazy!Goldie is exhausted and ready to collapse worried she is out of shape for such a simple workout!...

https://clips4sale.com/studio/14602/178 ... TE+WORKOUT
Ivyy
500+ Elite

Post by Ivyy »

Jacquelyn Velvets in Reverse Midas Touch

Jacquelyn Velvets is so distraught! She asked the magic genie for three wishes and without thinking asked for the Midas Touch. Her clothes are gold and when she tries to eat or drink, it turns to an unappetizing hunk of metal. At this rate she will starve!
In a stroke of genius, it dawns on her that she has two more wishes. Using caution, she positions herself in a prayer fashion and earnestly looks upward asking for the genie to give her the reverse Midas touch. A menacing flash of light occurs and she opens one eye to tentatively see what happened.

https://clips4sale.com/studio/80597/170 ... +Touch+WMV
Ivyy
500+ Elite

Post by Ivyy »

Lola Dolly

Lola is so excited about her upcoming birthday. Her daddy is letting her have a tea party! Lola chats with her daddy as she prepares the tea. She admits that she feels excited but also a little down about her birthday. This year was a lot of fun and she loves being this age. " I wish I could stay like this forever!" she says. Then she takes a few sips of her tea. She enjoys it at first but she starts to feel a bit lightheaded. Maybe she drank it too fast? She assures her daddy that she is fine and then she excuses herself.

https://clips4sale.com/studio/106300/17 ... +Dolly+MP4
Ivyy
500+ Elite

Post by Ivyy »

The Golden Model

Erin is an art model, who goes for a photo shoot with new photographer, Jordana. Apparently, Jordana is working on this project and needs some very specific poses. All starts out well, until Erin has trouble holding the difficult poses for long periods of time. But Jordana has a solution. She produces a SPECIAL GOLD PAINT to help keep Erin still with her poses. Erin is skeptical, but when Jordana promises her DOUBLE the pay, she agrees. When Jordana is finished painting Erin, she is SOLID GOLD FROM HEAD TO TOE. She complains that she can 'hardly move", but Jordana persuades her to continue. They do a photo shoot and Erin is POSED in different poses and expressions, while Jordana snaps the pictures. After a little while, Erin claims that her MUSCLES ARE GETTING STIFFER AND STIFFER... and eventually, she CANNOT MOVE AT ALL. Jordana's plan worked, and she now has a SOLID GOLD STATUE to sell and profit from. She calls her dealer while a shiny, FROZEN Erin stands in the background...

https://clips4sale.com/studio/86509/179 ... +Model-MP4
asfrmaster
200+ Spending too much Time Here

Post by asfrmaster »

Cory Chase in Frozen MILF (HD-1080p)

"I wasn't sure if you remembered" Cory tells her husband with a sly smile. It's her birthday and he's gotten her something special. A remote control. "I don't think so. This is a stupid gift." Cory yells throwing the remote back at him.

He needs to show her how it works first. He convinces her to strip and rub herself, all the while Cory knows that remote isn't going to work. Suddenly he freezes her, Cory's mouth open with shock. When he unfreezes her she can't believe it really happened. She sucks his cock and he freezes her again. With her mouth frozen open he face fucks her like he always wanted.

A little mad and not sure what's going on, Cory is pushed onto her back. He spreads her legs and slides his cock into her wet birthday girl pussy. With the control he freezes her leaving her open to be fucked as hard as he wants her to be.

Freezing and unfreezing her he keeps her on the edge of cumming. He fucks her all he wants, having complete control over her. ???I want to swallow your cum??? she begs him after a great fuck. Just as he's about to shoot his load he freezes her again, blasting her frozen face with his cum. ???I seriously think this is a birthday present for you??? Cory yells at him, cum dripping down her.

https://clips4sale.com/studio/32592/179 ... D-1080p%29
Ivyy
500+ Elite

Post by Ivyy »

M - Anti-Aging Serum Gone Wrong Freeze Frozen Golden Statue Gold Girl

I finally received my $500 anti-aging serum in the mail, Im so excited to try it out, everyone has been raving about it. I apply it to my face right away, it feels sooooooo good that I cover my tits, arms and hair too. It starts to feel tight, a little too tight, I freeze, unfreeze and freeze again, OMG whats happening?... Im turning into a statue!

https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/84603 ... +Girl+.mp4
Ivyy
500+ Elite

Post by Ivyy »

Frozen At Fetcon: No Shoots For You

Fifi Foxx is in her hotel room, getting ready to head to her next shoot, when Nyxon runs into the room & freezes her solid with her magic freeze ray. Not even knowing what hit her, Fifi freezes in her tracks. Nyxon laughs & talks about how she's been tricking all of the models at Fetishcon with her real freeze ray. All of the models think it's a prop, and it's so easy for Nyxon to zap them, and then steal their shoots. Nyxon poses Fifi's limbs, making her grab her own boobs & raise her arms in the air. She removes Fifi's dress, then aims her freeze ray at her again, and unfreezes her. Fifi is confused & embarrassed, but before she can run away, Nyxon freezes her once more. She removes Fifi's bra & gropes her luscious tits. She bends her over to get a good look at her ass & notices that her dress is down around her ankles. Always full of mischief, Nyxon unfreezes Fifi once again & laughs as a confused Fifi gets tangled in her dress & falls onto the bed. Quickly, Nyxon re-freezes her & continues to have fun with her human statue. She finds Fifi's shoot schedule, and takes a look at what she has next. She calls the producer & explains that Fifi is hungover & passed , and is ecstatic when the producer asks her to fill in for Fifi, at the shoot. Nyxon laughs at how easy it is to steal shoots from stupid models during Fetishcon, and heads off to her shoot, leaving Fifi frozen on the bed.

https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/10958 ... MP4+Mobile
Ivyy
500+ Elite

Post by Ivyy »

Great Roommate Situation

It???s no secret that Maxxx???s roommate has a smoking hot girlfriend. Ever since he moved in he has had to continuously avert his eyes from her smoking hot body, and today is no different. The lingerie clad little sex pot bounces into the living room in a hot little bustier, black lace panties, nylon thigh highs and stripper boots. Maxxx immediately turns away as she tries to explain it???s ok. She wants to wear this outfit for her boyfriend but can???t figure out where the bow is supposed to go, she just wants a little help???.and Maxxx knows how he can help with that. Using the timestop app on his tablet he freezes her in a most compromising and sexy pose, bent at the waist with her ass outstretched toward him, just asking for it.

https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/50885 ... +Situation
Ivyy
500+ Elite

Post by Ivyy »

The Frozen Session - Man Freezes Therapist & Wife

One of our best freeze videos yet!

"Let's just get this over with," Fifi tells her husband as they step into the therapist's office. Their marriage has been rocky ever since Fifi has been experiencing mysterious "unique" issues, and in a desperate attempt to get answers, Fifi has insisted they get therapy.

Fifi is embarrassed as she explains to the therapist that she's found herself forgetting fragments of time, and sometimes feels as if her clothes disappear. "It's so weird trying to explain it to people," Fifi sighs.

Although Aiden has been behind the mischief, he plays stupid throughout the session as if he hasn't a clue what his wife is saying. "I feel like I'm going insane," she tells the therapist.

Fifi pouts in frustration, and Aiden waves his hand slowly in front of her face, freezing her into place. "Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa - what the fuck did you just do?" the therapist asks looking at Aiden.

https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/79949 ... mobile+low
Ivyy
500+ Elite

Post by Ivyy »

Golden Model Luna Lain

Luna Lain arrives for a modeling job for a sculptor and is impressed that Scott Torvea can makes gold statues from pictures. She strips nude and surprised when he pulls out a contraption that he claims to be like a 3D printer and camera. It maps her body and creates an exact duplicate.

https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/91751 ... a+Lain+MP4
Ivyy
500+ Elite

Post by Ivyy »

My Own Real Doll: completely used and exposed

This will be a doll/mannequin video in the same manner of those already in your store. At the start it will be the "delivery" of the doll- I don't know if you can easily get a cardboard box or some packing material of some description, but some form of "unpacking" would be great at the start. Your partner unpacks you, stands you up, start to pose you (including using the turntable). At first the poses are quite innocent, moving your arms, sitting you down, standing you on the turntable etc Then he has you standing but leaning forward, and make you hold your skirt up/out behind you so that your underwear is visible.

https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/68591 ... +%22mp4%22
Ivyy
500+ Elite

Post by Ivyy »

Cosmetically Frozen

Nyxon has just received her monthly box of makeup goodies in the mail, and she eagerly tears into it before she goes to work. She looks at each item, and is pretty excited about everything. But, when she opens the tube of lipstick, she's awestruck by the beautiful color. She quickly lines her lips & applies the lipstick, then stands up to go to work. She takes a step, but her legs seem unusually heavy. She feels her lips tingle a bit as her legs freeze solid. She's confused as to what's happening, and soon she's unable to mover her arms. She calls out to her roommate, but before she knows it her face is frozen as well. Unable to move or make any noise, Nyxon stands there motionless until her roommate Whitney walks into the room. She notices Nyxon standing there, and finds it a bit odd that she's not talking or moving. She waves her hand in front of Nyxon's face, and starts to laugh when Nyxon doesn't move or speak. Not fully understanding what's going on with her friend, Whitney seizes the opportunity to have a little fun. First, she poses Nyxon's limbs, and makes her look silly. Then, she slowly strips her of her clothing & gropes her huge tits. She moves her around, posing her in different positions, when she spies the lipstick. Easily distracted, Whitney puts the lipstick on, and just like Nyxon, starts to feel a tingly sensation. Her legs become very heavy as she tries to walk, and soon her back stiffens & her arms freeze into place. She calls out for help, but very quickly her face freezes as well & her and Nyxon are frozen side by side.

https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/66807 ... zen+HD+WMV