Freeze Updates

youtube and other online videos
Ivyy
500+ Elite

Re: Freeze Updates

Post by Ivyy »

Frozen Threesome

When Dixie and Lauren check into their vacation rental in Los Angeles, they are excited to get unpacked and do some sight-seeing, but the owner who lets them in and leaves them the keys rubs them a little wrong and seems sort of creepy. But they forget about it when he leaves and set about to enjoy their vacation. As they find their way to the bedroom and get ready to unpack, Dixie notices a strange smell. Suddenly they are overcome with a noxious gas that has begun to fill the room. Coughing and gasping for breath they try to make it to the door but are overcome by the gas and become frozen in place. As the gas clears, the girls are still frozen like statues, unable to move. The owner of the apartment comes into the room with a bandana over his face and checks to make sure the girls are completely gassed out. Once he's sure the gas worked he goes about having a little fun with the two helpless girls. He sets them down on the bed and strips them out of their clothes, piece by piece. Stopping to manipulate and pose their bodies along the way. Once he has them totally nude he gropes them a bit and then poses them in sexual positions with each other, creating his own sexy three-way. He puts Dixie's face in Lauren's crotch and moves her mouth back and forth on her pussy while he rubs her boobs. Then he puts both girls down on their knees and opens their mouths wide. He takes out his cock and puts it in their mouths, going back and forth and fucking their immobilized faces. Finally he puts Lauren in doggy style with her head between Dixie's legs and gets in place behind her so he can fuck her while she unintentionally eats her friends pussy.

https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/45475 ... +Threesome
Ivyy
500+ Elite

Post by Ivyy »

Tainted Lip Balm (Keri Spectrum)

Evangeline and Keri Spectrum are sitting and chitchatting when Eve asks to use Keri's special lip balm. Keri lets her use it and suddenly Eve is frozen in place! this was Keris plan all along!

https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/49661 ... pectrum%29
Ivyy
500+ Elite

Post by Ivyy »

Take A Note

Erica is a babysitter just getting done babysitting her charge and wanting to get paid by her employer (silent male POV)....but he is acting really strange. When she asks him for the money, all he does is hand her a note. She reads it, but it doesn't make sense. It says, "POSE LIKE A MANNEQUIN." But before Erica can contest it, he ZAPS her with a MAGIC RAY , and she immediately FREEZES, posed just like a mannequin. After a few minutes, she UNFREEZES, with NO MEMORY OF WHAT HAS HAPPENED, and it starts all over. This time, te note says "Suprise Pose." When she is zapped, Erica FREEZES with her mouth and eyes wide open. This time, he pushes her on the couch. This keeps continuing with different FROZEN POSES and POV doing different things to the girl (pulling up her dress, reposing her etc), until the poor girl is so confused about what;s going on, she wants to just leave without the pay.

https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/86509 ... A+Note-MP4
Ivyy
500+ Elite

Post by Ivyy »

Second Chances Are Golden

Dixie is watching an old golden statue clip she filmed years ago and is getting turned on at the sight of herself painted gold. She decides she wants to do another one but even better this time and so she calls up her camera man and tells him to go get some gold paint and come over with the camera.

https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/45475 ... 8wmv-hd%29
Ivyy
500+ Elite

Post by Ivyy »

Paula - Freezed Barefoot

Paula enters the room for a photoshooting but when the photographer uses a flash she is freezed, so she can't move or blink with her eyes. This happens a few times and during the clip her high heels are removed.

https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/3680/ ... d+Barefoot
Ivyy
500+ Elite

Post by Ivyy »

THE FULL TRAINING OF DANI DARE DIA

Dani Dare has arrived in Stepford!!! She might be the Hottest Woman to EVER arrive in Stepford!! Dani is transformed into a cock loving cum slut whore....anxious to be used as a cum dumpster!!! The men of Stepford will enjoy fucking the stuffing out of this MILF piece of ass!!

https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/90595 ... UP+VERSION
Ivyy
500+ Elite

Post by Ivyy »

THE FULL TRAINING OF STEVIE BALKON

YOUNG....AMBITIOUS....BRIGHT....ARTICULATE....
ALL OF WHICH ARE IMMATERIAL....
THIS YOUNG LADY IS TRANSFORMED INTO A CUM SLUT WHORE!!!

https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/90595 ... UP+VERSION
Ivyy
500+ Elite

Post by Ivyy »

April's twerk and pillow humping training session

April standing in mid walk/run, smiling, looking upward, completely frozen in place. Unaware of getting zapped.
It looks like she was jogging or walking when she got frozen and moved into this bedroom. Her legs and arms are stretched out frozen in mid stride. Back arched a bit so her booty is sticking out.Then the remote appears and unfreezes her. She takes a couple steps like she was running, and then she notices where she is.
Surprised and freaked out, she looks at you and starts with all the "where am i?, how did I get here?, I dont remember anything..etc etc"
You motion her to turn around and twerk.
She says "I will not twerk, how weird is that? You just want me to dance?"

https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/98611 ... sion+HIDEF
akoof
Producer Extraordinaire

Post by akoof »

Lol, I guess you don't even look in this thread.

Thanks for the updates, regardless! :)

EDIT: Ah, I guess Jay or a mod removed his post of the same clip.
akoof
Producer Extraordinaire

Post by akoof »

Also, here's a clip from a store I stumbled across. The store is DFP productions, didn't see it in the other thread. Some familiar faces come up when searching 'freeze'. I haven't seen any of the clips from this particular producer however, so cannot vouch for the freeze content. Has anyone else?

His Boss is a Real Doll

https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/33063 ... +Real+Doll
Ivyy
500+ Elite

Post by Ivyy »

Cosmetically Frozen

Nyxon has just received her monthly box of makeup goodies in the mail, and she eagerly tears into it before she goes to work. She looks at each item, and is pretty excited about everything. But, when she opens the tube of lipstick, she's awestruck by the beautiful color. She quickly lines her lips & applies the lipstick, then stands up to go to work. She takes a step, but her legs seem unusually heavy. She feels her lips tingle a bit as her legs freeze solid. She's confused as to what's happening, and soon she's unable to mover her arms. She calls out to her roommate, but before she knows it her face is frozen as well. Unable to move or make any noise, Nyxon stands there motionless until her roommate Whitney walks into the room. She notices Nyxon standing there, and finds it a bit odd that she's not talking or moving. She waves her hand in front of Nyxon's face, and starts to laugh when Nyxon doesn't move or speak. Not fully understanding what's going on with her friend, Whitney seizes the opportunity to have a little fun. First, she poses Nyxon's limbs, and makes her look silly. Then, she slowly strips her of her clothing & gropes her huge tits. She moves her around, posing her in different positions, when she spies the lipstick. Easily distracted, Whitney puts the lipstick on, and just like Nyxon, starts to feel a tingly sensation. Her legs become very heavy as she tries to walk, and soon her back stiffens & her arms freeze into place. She calls out for help, but very quickly her face freezes as well & her and Nyxon are frozen side by side.

https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/10958 ... MP4+Mobile
Ivyy
500+ Elite

Post by Ivyy »

Sinn Frozen and Controlled

A man's crazy ex girlfriend shows up at his home begging for another chance. She tells him that she's changed and she's on new medication now that keeps her from acting nutty, but when she sees evidence of another woman in his life, she starts to lose control. The man freezes her with a remote and poses her body. When he unfreezes her, she has no memory of what just happened while frozen. Over the course of the event, this starts to really mess with her already fragile mental state. As time passes, he decides he'd have more fun with his ex girlfriend if she were blank and obedient, so he trains her with a spinning light. He has her perform a sexual act on him before having her leave with no memory of the event, or that he even exists.

https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/48957 ... Controlled
Jay
Cronos, his eyes on fire...

Post by Jay »

Ivyy wrote:Sinn Frozen and Controlled

A man's crazy ex girlfriend shows up at his home begging for another chance. She tells him that she's changed and she's on new medication now that keeps her from acting nutty, but when she sees evidence of another woman in his life, she starts to lose control. The man freezes her with a remote and poses her body. When he unfreezes her, she has no memory of what just happened while frozen. Over the course of the event, this starts to really mess with her already fragile mental state. As time passes, he decides he'd have more fun with his ex girlfriend if she were blank and obedient, so he trains her with a spinning light. He has her perform a sexual act on him before having her leave with no memory of the event, or that he even exists.

https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/48957 ... Controlled

I picked this up. Sinn is always good a freezing and she doesnt disappoint here.
Ivyy
500+ Elite

Post by Ivyy »

Batgirl Chases the STORM!

.Batgirl chases the evil Mr.Storm! Will she survive against his freezing powers, or fall victim to his wrath?

https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/11042 ... e+STORM%21
akoof
Producer Extraordinaire

Post by akoof »

Alright, which one of you ordered this custom?

Ariella Ferrera - Step-Mother Turned into Obedient Doll

Scene 1

The Scene opens with the Dollmaker sitting looking over the images of his past ???dolls???. He gets a call and talks to a client on the phone. He tells the client that he will take care of everything and put ???her??? through the dolling process. He hangs up and then a knock on the door. The Dollmaker answers and its Ariella. The Dollmaker welcomes her in an awkward manner (like you have done with the other dollmaker videos) Ariella enters, ???is this the right place? I here for a photoshoot. He gives her a drink and tells her that she will become a pretty doll for someone. She is confused.

She starts to feel weird and stiffing. She gets uncomfortable and tries to leave. She walks toward the door but is getting stiffer and stiffer. She freezes solid and the dollmaker mocks her predicament and drags her to the lab.

Ariella is frozen like a mannequin with stiff arms and the dollmaker starts adding oil to her body. He explains the effects only freeze her temporarily but that his special silicone formula will transform her into a perfect doll. He rubs the oil across her body while she stares ahead. He moves her limbs around, poses her head from left to right, molds her face to smile and then an O face, and make her pose in sexy poses. After finishing the poses, he poses her standing at attention with her arms posed down but slightly away from her body and he informs her that he need her to ???cure???. He drapes a plastic clear sheet on her. (10 minutes)

Scene 2

Camera opens up with the dollmaker removing the clear plastic thin tarp and proceeds to dress her in a maid outfit. Camera shows close up of Ariella???s body as the dollmaker put on her outfit along with sudden cuts to her smiling staring face. He then look into her frozen face and tells her that she should thank him for dolling her. (Camera pans on her face as the dollmaker talks to her. Ariella stares ahead) (3 minutes)

Knock on the door???The Dollmaker drapes the plastic back on and goes to answer. It a young man named John (the one from the phone earlier). ???OH hello I wasn???t expecting you this early. I just finished her.???

Camera opens with Ariella posed standing while draped with a plastic sheet. John and the Dollmaker enter. The Dollmaker removes the plastic and John is shocked by the results. ???Wow she looks great!??? The dollmaker takes out a remote and programs Ariella. Ariella blinks quickly while programming, then becomes a blank trance like stare. ???Here, she is now programmed. Mode 1: she is human again, Mode 2: she becomes a fembot, and Mode 3: she will become a mannequin like she is now???. John walks up close to Ariella and caresses her cheek, and asks the dollmaker if the check cleared. The dollmaker asks who the woman is. ???Oh well she is my bitchy stepmother who tried to cut me out of my inheritance. Now that she is dolled, I can control the family assets.??? Ariella stares ahead. ???Is she aware of anything going on???? the dollmaker, ???no she is mindless as a mannequin, but as a robot she is aware but helpless to stop herself???. ???hahaha good???

Scene 3:

Ariella is doing yoga in the living room for her daily work out. (1 minute). John enters in and asks for her to sign over everything to him. She is shocked he would ask for that and mocks him and tells him that she will be cutting him out of the money completely. John pulls out a remote and presses a button. Ariella suddenly gets cut off and straightens her back looks forward, smiles, and says ???Yes master, how may I serve you????

Now listen to me bitch, I know you are aware of everything in there, and with this trusty remote, you will be my doll and do as I command. Ariella stares ahead unable to respond.

John orders her into BJ mode and she gets on her knees and starts blowing him like a robot. (2 minutes) He then freezes her solid with his dick is still in her mouth. He pulls out with some resistance and a loud POP happens. He leans close to her frozen form staring ahead and asks how he tastes. He then rubs his dick and balls across her face and dick slaps her five times and mocks her for being unable to move. He sticks his dick in again and unfreezes her. She spits out his cock and is disgusted and confused and tries to slap him but he puts her in robot mode again. (She goes from angry to trance like state again).

He orders her to get on the couch facing the back of the couch with her head and hands on the head board of the couch. He gets behind her and smells her pussy through her yoga pants and pulls it down and feels her ass and then screws her from behind. (3 minutes). He then pauses and leans in close to her ear and asks, ???how does it feel to be taken from behind bitch????

(Camera shows john and Ariella from the side and moves around to do a close up of Ariella???s frozen face as John leans in close to mock Ariella.)

He then orders her to change into a maid outfit and meet him in the master bedroom.

Scene 4

John enters the room and sees Ariella posed by a wall staring ahead with a toothy smile and a sexy maid outfit. ???Hello my master, how make I serve you???? ???I never thought you would ever say that.??? John presses the button that puts her in human mode again. Ariella looks down shocked that she is dressed as a maid! ???What the hell is going on you creep!! She goes in to attack him but John presses the button again freezing her in place. He puts her in BJ mode and Ariella gets on her knees and stares ahead with a trance like smile. John opens her mouth and leans her head in and out. She blows him with his hand on her head. (2 minutes). (Camera shows Ariella and john from the side with Ariella on the left and John on the right. Camera zooms in as Ariella kneels and close up of bj)

???Get in doggy position on the bed. He gets behind her and starts pounding away. (3 minutes) She jerks forward and back with every thrust. I orders her to move back and forth on his dick and she does so. He then uses the remote to free her head but not the rest of her body. Ariella freaks out and is furious with her deviant stepson screwing her from behind. ???Oh my god you sick fuck! How dare you? I will call the police and???.??? John responds ???I guess it???s time to become a doll again???. ???oh no! No wait???..??? (Camera close up of Ariella during the dialogue???s conclusion and Ariella goes from saying ???no wait!??? to trance smiling doll state).

He then orders her to strip out of her clothes completely and get on her back spread eagle with legs wide and arms resting back. He then moves over in front of her spread eagle and smells her pussy and licks and sucks her. He then gets into position and screws her (3 minutes). He leans in to her smiling face as she stares up at the ceiling and mocks her for being helpless and unable to stop him. He then pulls out and moves over to the side of her head. He then cock tap her smiling face as she stares up to the ceiling. He then opens her mouth and opens her mouth and bj again. (2 minutes). And finishes on her face.

He then orders her to sit back on the bed with her back against the headboard with pillows propping her up and he puts her in doll mode. He lays down next to her and cuddle up with his dolled stepmom and falls asleep with his head on top of her right tit. He dozes off while she stares ahead like a doll. (3 minutes) (Camera shows Ariella sitting back again the head board propped up with pillows and John leaning on her and resting his head on her tit. Camera pans up and down Ariella with some close up shots of Ariella staring up as John talks to her.)
asfrmaster
200+ Spending too much Time Here

Post by asfrmaster »

akoof wrote:Alright, which one of you ordered this custom?

Ariella Ferrera - Step-Mother Turned into Obedient Doll

Scene 1

The Scene opens with the Dollmaker sitting looking over the images of his past ???dolls???. He gets a call and talks to a client on the phone. He tells the client that he will take care of everything and put ???her??? through the dolling process. He hangs up and then a knock on the door. The Dollmaker answers and its Ariella. The Dollmaker welcomes her in an awkward manner (like you have done with the other dollmaker videos) Ariella enters, ???is this the right place? I here for a photoshoot. He gives her a drink and tells her that she will become a pretty doll for someone. She is confused.

She starts to feel weird and stiffing. She gets uncomfortable and tries to leave. She walks toward the door but is getting stiffer and stiffer. She freezes solid and the dollmaker mocks her predicament and drags her to the lab.

Ariella is frozen like a mannequin with stiff arms and the dollmaker starts adding oil to her body. He explains the effects only freeze her temporarily but that his special silicone formula will transform her into a perfect doll. He rubs the oil across her body while she stares ahead. He moves her limbs around, poses her head from left to right, molds her face to smile and then an O face, and make her pose in sexy poses. After finishing the poses, he poses her standing at attention with her arms posed down but slightly away from her body and he informs her that he need her to ???cure???. He drapes a plastic clear sheet on her. (10 minutes)

Scene 2

Camera opens up with the dollmaker removing the clear plastic thin tarp and proceeds to dress her in a maid outfit. Camera shows close up of Ariella???s body as the dollmaker put on her outfit along with sudden cuts to her smiling staring face. He then look into her frozen face and tells her that she should thank him for dolling her. (Camera pans on her face as the dollmaker talks to her. Ariella stares ahead) (3 minutes)

Knock on the door???The Dollmaker drapes the plastic back on and goes to answer. It a young man named John (the one from the phone earlier). ???OH hello I wasn???t expecting you this early. I just finished her.???

Camera opens with Ariella posed standing while draped with a plastic sheet. John and the Dollmaker enter. The Dollmaker removes the plastic and John is shocked by the results. ???Wow she looks great!??? The dollmaker takes out a remote and programs Ariella. Ariella blinks quickly while programming, then becomes a blank trance like stare. ???Here, she is now programmed. Mode 1: she is human again, Mode 2: she becomes a fembot, and Mode 3: she will become a mannequin like she is now???. John walks up close to Ariella and caresses her cheek, and asks the dollmaker if the check cleared. The dollmaker asks who the woman is. ???Oh well she is my bitchy stepmother who tried to cut me out of my inheritance. Now that she is dolled, I can control the family assets.??? Ariella stares ahead. ???Is she aware of anything going on???? the dollmaker, ???no she is mindless as a mannequin, but as a robot she is aware but helpless to stop herself???. ???hahaha good???

Scene 3:

Ariella is doing yoga in the living room for her daily work out. (1 minute). John enters in and asks for her to sign over everything to him. She is shocked he would ask for that and mocks him and tells him that she will be cutting him out of the money completely. John pulls out a remote and presses a button. Ariella suddenly gets cut off and straightens her back looks forward, smiles, and says ???Yes master, how may I serve you????

Now listen to me bitch, I know you are aware of everything in there, and with this trusty remote, you will be my doll and do as I command. Ariella stares ahead unable to respond.

John orders her into BJ mode and she gets on her knees and starts blowing him like a robot. (2 minutes) He then freezes her solid with his dick is still in her mouth. He pulls out with some resistance and a loud POP happens. He leans close to her frozen form staring ahead and asks how he tastes. He then rubs his dick and balls across her face and dick slaps her five times and mocks her for being unable to move. He sticks his dick in again and unfreezes her. She spits out his cock and is disgusted and confused and tries to slap him but he puts her in robot mode again. (She goes from angry to trance like state again).

He orders her to get on the couch facing the back of the couch with her head and hands on the head board of the couch. He gets behind her and smells her pussy through her yoga pants and pulls it down and feels her ass and then screws her from behind. (3 minutes). He then pauses and leans in close to her ear and asks, ???how does it feel to be taken from behind bitch????

(Camera shows john and Ariella from the side and moves around to do a close up of Ariella???s frozen face as John leans in close to mock Ariella.)

He then orders her to change into a maid outfit and meet him in the master bedroom.

Scene 4

John enters the room and sees Ariella posed by a wall staring ahead with a toothy smile and a sexy maid outfit. ???Hello my master, how make I serve you???? ???I never thought you would ever say that.??? John presses the button that puts her in human mode again. Ariella looks down shocked that she is dressed as a maid! ???What the hell is going on you creep!! She goes in to attack him but John presses the button again freezing her in place. He puts her in BJ mode and Ariella gets on her knees and stares ahead with a trance like smile. John opens her mouth and leans her head in and out. She blows him with his hand on her head. (2 minutes). (Camera shows Ariella and john from the side with Ariella on the left and John on the right. Camera zooms in as Ariella kneels and close up of bj)

???Get in doggy position on the bed. He gets behind her and starts pounding away. (3 minutes) She jerks forward and back with every thrust. I orders her to move back and forth on his dick and she does so. He then uses the remote to free her head but not the rest of her body. Ariella freaks out and is furious with her deviant stepson screwing her from behind. ???Oh my god you sick fuck! How dare you? I will call the police and???.??? John responds ???I guess it???s time to become a doll again???. ???oh no! No wait???..??? (Camera close up of Ariella during the dialogue???s conclusion and Ariella goes from saying ???no wait!??? to trance smiling doll state).

He then orders her to strip out of her clothes completely and get on her back spread eagle with legs wide and arms resting back. He then moves over in front of her spread eagle and smells her pussy and licks and sucks her. He then gets into position and screws her (3 minutes). He leans in to her smiling face as she stares up at the ceiling and mocks her for being helpless and unable to stop him. He then pulls out and moves over to the side of her head. He then cock tap her smiling face as she stares up to the ceiling. He then opens her mouth and opens her mouth and bj again. (2 minutes). And finishes on her face.

He then orders her to sit back on the bed with her back against the headboard with pillows propping her up and he puts her in doll mode. He lays down next to her and cuddle up with his dolled stepmom and falls asleep with his head on top of her right tit. He dozes off while she stares ahead like a doll. (3 minutes) (Camera shows Ariella sitting back again the head board propped up with pillows and John leaning on her and resting his head on her tit. Camera pans up and down Ariella with some close up shots of Ariella staring up as John talks to her.)

Lol It was me. It's funny you could tell it was one of us.

It was quite pricey but I was very impressed with how close they got to what I wanted. If a lot of people buy it, I hope Primal decides to make more videos of this style. PLEASE flag any copies of this video on xvideos, spankbang, motherless, pornhub, etc. I like this producer and all the others who genuinely try to appeal to our interests and the least we can do is help them out.

I might try to start a patreon or something to finance more customs like this and commissions in art. I would hope that quite a few out there would be interested paying into a pool to help out for customs. I see All About Eve doing it, and I'm paying into that and have been for many months. I hope everyone enjoys!
akoof
Producer Extraordinaire

Post by akoof »

asfrmaster wrote: Lol It was me. It's funny you could tell it was one of us.

It was quite pricey but I was very impressed with how close they got to what I wanted. If a lot of people buy it, I hope Primal decides to make more videos of this style. PLEASE flag any copies of this video on xvideos, spankbang, motherless, pornhub, etc. I like this producer and all the others who genuinely try to appeal to our interests and the least we can do is help them out.

I might try to start a patreon or something to finance more customs like this and commissions in art. I would hope that quite a few out there would be interested paying into a pool to help out for customs. I see All About Eve doing it, and I'm paying into that and have been for many months. I hope everyone enjoys!
I picked it up, hoping it would bolster interest in this kind of content, as stated. Agreed that they did a really good job in replicating the script as included in the description. Kudos on the level of detail in that, I'm sure that played a huge part.
Jay

Post by Jay »

LILY FROZEN IN TIME

http://girlsgonehypnotized.com/LilyFrozeninTime.html

Lily is tormented and driven mad by a man who has a remote that can freeze and unfreeze her body and mind.
He toys with Lily, who is initially unaware that he is in her home, but then discovers that he is somehow stopping time.

monkeyjr
100+ FIMS Warrior

Post by monkeyjr »

Ooo, love the minor faceplay in that, I hope to see more, those guys keep doing great work.
Ivyy
500+ Elite

Post by Ivyy »

Random Freeze Smoke Break

Levi is walking through the basement to the elevator when he runs into his friend Eve fuming.She is angry because her husband wont let her smoke anymore and she's going through withdrawal.Levi offers her a smoke and she happily takes it but then after a few puffs she starts to feel strange.her arms feel like they are slowy turning to stone.
Soon Evangeline has been frozen solid and is easily posed by levi in the secluded portion of the basement.
He strips her naked and poses her so he can have easy access to her wet pussy. He takes his time fucking her until he cums inside her. then he redresses her and puts a pill in her mouth that will unfreeze her.She comes around not knowing what happened but feeling satisfied.

https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/49661 ... moke+Break
Ivyy
500+ Elite

Post by Ivyy »

Tara On Display

You walk into a big empty room and Tara is there standing perfectly still. You walk all around her but she never moves, even when you get up close and move her arms changing her position. You enjoy just watching her and admiring how still she remains. It seems she enjoys being on display like this. You eventually need to leave, you shut the lights off and leave your statue. You come back later, it's dark now, you turn the lights on and Tara is still there in the same pose that you left her. Has she moved at all? Can she? You repose her and look her over again before leaving your statue again.

https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/82223 ... 280x720%29
Ivyy
500+ Elite

Post by Ivyy »

Diaper Punishment For A Lazy Babysitter

The clip starts out with babysitter Alex (Lucy Purr) on the phone with a potential client. She answers the woman's questions & assures her that she will change baby Gavin's diaper every hour since he has ultra sensitive skin. As the woman is rambling on, Alex grows sleepy & as soon as she hangs up the phone, she begins to doze off. A few hours later, we see Alex walking across the living room holding a balled up dirty diaper. He phone rings, and she assures the woman on the other end that she didn't forget her babysitting instructions. Alex hangs up the phone, looks at the dirty diaper & says, "So what if he was wearing a really dirty diaper for 8 hours?". She scoffs & walks away.

https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/66807 ... Mobile+MP4
Ivyy
500+ Elite

Post by Ivyy »

Freeze Session with Kordelia

Kordelia Devonshire thinks her and I are going salsa dancing. However, we are not going anywhere. She is going to be my freeze victim. I have already planted key words in her mind and now I will use them to stop her still and keep her frozen until I snap her out of it. I freeze Kordelia several times and each time she wakes up she has no idea that she was frozen. While she is under my mind control, I pose her in different positions and fondle her sexy breasts. I even take her giant tits out of her bra and when she wakes I tell her they fell out with all her dancing...even though she didn't dance...lol! I love having this sexy blonde under my control and I love seeing her open blank eyes while she is frozen.

https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/43460 ... h+Kordelia
Jay

Post by Jay »

Fun With Nyxon's Freeze Ray

*this is a custom clip

Terra Mizu is out for her morning run, when mischievous Nyxon decides to have a little bit of fun with her freeze ray. She aims the ray at Terra as she jogs by, and pulls the trigger. Immediately, Terra stops in her tracks. Nyxon pulls the trigger again, and Terra continues running without skipping a beat. Nyxon toys with Terra a few more times, then approaches her after she is frozen. She moves Terra's arms around a bit, the decides that she doesn't like Terra's frowny expression, so she points the ray at her face, and says, "Happy!" as she pulls the trigger. Instantly, Terra's mouth moves into an exaggerated smile. Ready to have some more fun with Terra, Nyxon picks her up & moves her inside the house.

Once inside, Nyxon sets Terra down onto the bed, but she just falls over. Nyxon has Terra stand up, and while Terra is trying to move, she freezes & unfreezes her while laughing. She then has Terra remove her sports bra & play with her boobs for a bit. Nyxon is thoroughly enjoying herself & wants to continue to have more fun with Terra. So, she has Terra bend over the bed with her ass in the air & spank herself. Next, she has Terra twerk for a few minutes & really gets a kick out of that. Nyxon then sits down on the bed & unfreezes Terra. Terra begins jogging in place & then notices Nyxon's freeze ray. Thinking that she's being helpful, Terra picks up the ray & hands it to Nyxon. Unfortunately for Nyxon, Terra's hand accidentally presses the trigger & Nyxon is frozen solid. Noticing that something isn't quite right, Terra just shrugs & jogs out of the room, leaving Nyxon frozen like a statue on the bed.

https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/66807 ... Ray+HD+WMV
Ivyy
500+ Elite

Post by Ivyy »

Vicky uses magic on her mom

MILF GiGi looks great in a skin-tight red dress! Look at those matching hot red heels! This thigh-high red dress is so tight and tiny that you can see right up her skirt! MILF GiGi is a concerned mom. She has something to say about the way her daughter Vicky Vixxx has been dressing lately! She looks like a slut! There is no way GiGi is going to let her daughter out of the house dressed like that! Vicky has another idea. She has a magic remote that is going to make her mother do exactly as she says! What a naughty daughter she is! Vicky puts the magic remote to work and makes her mom suck on a nice juicy plastic cock! She humiliates her mom by taking photos of her in a compromising position! Vicky takes full control of the magic remote and has her mother lifting up her skirt and touching herself! GiGi is such a slutty mom! Vicky loves humiliating her mother and her bratty ass is in for a spanking! GiGi snaps out of her daze and is ready to discipline her daughter!Vicky has one more trick up her sleeve. She uses the magic remote to bend her mother over! Now look who's getting the spanking! Looks like Vicky is going to do whatever she wants and her mom GiGi can???t do anything about it!

https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/56099 ... OBILE+720p