Freeze Updates

youtube and other online videos
Jay
Cronos, his eyes on fire...

Re: Freeze Updates

Post by Jay »

Velma Scared Stiff: A Cosplay Fetish Parody - Slow Freeze Statue Transformation - HD MP4 1080p

Velma wanted to get a head start finding a clue before the gang arrives. She's going through the books in the library of a spooky old house in search for one that seems out of place.
It's a secret book with a hidden compartment that's supposed to contain the clue she's looking for. Once she spots it, she decides she can't wait for the gang to arrive.
She needs to see what's inside now. BUT when she opens it, a ghostly spirit flies out and all around her before entering right through her before disappearing.
Her internal contact with the ghost starts to have a strange effect on her. "What's...going...on? It's...like...I'm...moving...through...wet....cement..."
She tries to move her body forward, but she's slowly freezing. "It's...getting...harder...and...harder...to...move... Jinkies...I'm...turning...into...a...statue..."
Before she's made any real progress at escape, her body completely hardens in place. She's stiff as a statue, with her eyes staring blankly ahead like a glass eyed mannequin.

Out from behind a curtain comes the prime suspect in their case. POV had planted the trap to capture his new doll.
He plays with her stiff limbs, posing her in different ways, and moving her head while her eyes continue staring blankly ahead.
He gropes his new doll, lifting up her skirt to squeeze her big curvy bottom, then comes around to the front to play with her ample chest.
He pulls off her sweater to play with her big tits in her bra and then he removes that too.
He strips her completely naked, jiggling her big juicy ass once he pulls down her panties, making sure to enjoy posing her in different positions and viewing her from different angles...
his new nerdy curvy Velma doll...only this one won’t be solving any mysteries...she’ll stare quietly while he does everything he wants with her.
He has plenty of time before the rest of the gang arrives. He pushes Velma down onto her knees and then into doggy style, slapping her big ass.
Yes, he’s going to have a lot of fun with his new doll… Maybe he’ll even make one of Daphne when she arrives...

https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/36032 ... +MP4+1080p
Ivyy
500+ Elite

Post by Ivyy »

Friend Zone

We join buxom Sylvia as she is chatting with Mr. Bronson, a family friend. It seems the man has taken a liking to Sylvia's shapely body. He'd like to expand the boundaries of their relationship, but Sylvia doesn't like the fact that he has a wife. Get woke Sylvia! Mr. Bronson negotiates this delicate personal situation with the help of his timestop watch. Once frozen, he's free to initiate boob-bouncing fuck session that Sylvia keeps resisting. He knows that once they get going, she'll come around.

https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/50885 ... riend+Zone
Ivyy
500+ Elite

Post by Ivyy »

Police officers Timestop

Levi has just perfected his timestop device and it couldn't happen at a better time. A cop busts in and demands his surrender.
What happens next is a delightfully playful (if not evil) game Levi plays with her mind while she is frozen.
She is posed and fondled and led to believe she is losing her mind

https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/49661 ... %282018%29
Ivyy
500+ Elite

Post by Ivyy »

Jacquelyn Velvets - Freezing Triggers

Here we have the lovely Jacquelyn Velvets ready for a freeze shoot. She comes in very professional and very sexy wearing a sexy dress.
As she is about to do some poses but then I freeze her! As I am unfreezing her she is so confused on what is happening to her.
Throughout the video I use not only the freeze trigger but i also upgrade to the mannequin freeze and shock freeze triggers. while she is frozen I do touch her her, repose her and poke her bit. I even get to pat her ass a bit too.

https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/11177 ... +%28MP4%29
Ivyy
500+ Elite

Post by Ivyy »

Harley Time Stop - Luna Lain

Harley Quinn (Luna Lain) snuck in to steal jewels and doesn't think that you (POV) can stop her. Your claims of time stopping are crazy but she's appalled when you freeze her and take away the loot. Thinking she can beat you with a swinging , she's freezes midair with a vacant stare. You adjust her arms, and she hits herself, dazed by the punch. Moving behind her while she's a statue, she doesn't expect you to trip her to the floor. When thawed, she runs toward you only to slam into the wall.

https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/91751 ... a+Lain+MP4
Ivyy
500+ Elite

Post by Ivyy »

I'm Tired Of You! Girl-Girl Freezing Story

Mary is seek from new bfs of Kate. She changes them every month! And soon she'll make it once in a week? But now Mary has very unusual device that allows her to freeze people. And when Kate comes back home with another new guy Mary losts her mind! Because that was the guy whom she have seen and liked in gym! She can't take it anymore and decides to get rid of Kate. But at first she's going to have some fuuuun! She freezes and unfreezes her 5 times a minute! Kate can't understand anything as Mary was here a sec ago and now she's there... And Kate appears every next second in a new position... But then suddenly Mary starts to undress Kate! What a shame! Kate is shy a lot, but Mary doesn't care at all! She continues her rough game and blows up amazing tits of Kate. Kate don't want to take part in all of this but Mary has already her cruel plan! She wants to send Kate somewhere far far away from her hometown... She prepares the bag and literally tup inside poor Kate, checking the last time her mannequin face...

https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/98657 ... D+1080p%29
Ivyy
500+ Elite

Post by Ivyy »

Music freeze [JESSICA]+

Do you want spy me? Well.. you can do it but.. I tell you, today I'm so tired!
So you will see a lot of big yawns. If you love the yawns.. oh, you will love that clip!

https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/10756 ... SICA%5D%2B
Ivyy
500+ Elite

Post by Ivyy »

Crazy Remote Control

During a dispute my friend accidentally discovered a malfunction of the remote control. When he wants to ignorantly change channels on TV, he mistakenly used the Stop and Play button. But instead of the TV, he can now turn me on and off. Crazy! And of course the guy takes advantage of this situation immediately. Finally, I really think I'm crazy. Our clips are in German language!

https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/50277 ... ol+HD-1080
Ivyy
500+ Elite

Post by Ivyy »

Dorm Room Freeze - Vivian Jade, Belle Fatale and Anya

Three naughty girls in a room end up frozen after having a drink. A man gets in and starts groping, stripping, moving and posing the bodies, for a long while.

https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/44263 ... e+and+Anya
Ivyy
500+ Elite

Post by Ivyy »

Jacquelyn Velvets - Freezing Triggers

Here we have the lovely Jacquelyn Velvets ready for a freeze shoot. She comes in very professional and very sexy wearing a sexy dress.

https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/11177 ... +%28WMV%29
Ivyy
500+ Elite

Post by Ivyy »

Putting the Freeze on Her

Evil supervillain Hannah, clad in a thong leotard, enters the lair of a mad scientist who had recently been thrown in jail, planning on robbing the place blind. She sees a table with a few gadgets on it and approaches it. A few watches, a raygun, and some kind of patch sit on the table. Hannah bends over and puts her hands on her knees, sticking her ass out as she examines the gadgets. That's when her superheroine archenemy Ludella, also wearing a thong leotard, sneaks in behind her and blows at Hannah, using her freeze breath to freeze Hannah in place. Ludella rubs her hands over the frozen villains body as she gloats. Then she winds up her and delivers a powerful uppercut to Hannah, which unfreezes her and sends her flying backwards. Hannah is shocked to see her enemy, and Ludella tells her to surrender and go in quietly, threatening to freeze her again if she refused. Hannah smiles and tells her that SHE'S the one who should freeze and quickly grabs the watch off the table and presses a button on it which freezes Ludella in time. Hannah puts on the watch and gloats over her victory and ponders what to do with the heroine, and then remembers the other gadgets on the table. Hannah grabs the patch off the table, realizing that it's a patch, and sticks it onto Ludellas ass and unfreezes her. Ludella immediately falls into a trance and stares blankly ahead. Hannah hands her new slave the from the table and orders her to guard the entrance and anyone who enters. Ludella says yes mistress and aims the at the entrance, remaining perfectly still and staring ahead blankly. Hannah leaves her there and continues searching through the place for things to steal. The camera gets shots of ludellas blank face and ass. After a while, ludella begins to resist the patch and starts to come out of her trance. She rips the patch off her ass, grabs one of the watches off the table and sets out after Hannah. In another room, Hannah sees a box on the floor and bends all the way over to look through it as ludella creeps up behind her. Hannah hears ludella just as she's about to freeze her and quickly reacts and presses her watch simultaneously freezing both of them in time. Custom 2017

https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/12223 ... on+Her+WMV
Ivyy
500+ Elite

Post by Ivyy »

Nadia White: Frozen

When nadias roommate levi is late again with the rent she demands to know when it will get paid to her.
Levi is very excited because he just finished his latest invention and he shows nadia its money making potential by freezing her in place. At first he leaves her eyes unfrozen and she darts them around, then he uses more and she is completely frozen.
He strips her and has fun posing her and putting her pantyhose on her head to really drive in the fact that she is powerless to stop his manipulation of her

https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/49661 ... %3A+Frozen
Ivyy
500+ Elite

Post by Ivyy »

That's Show Business

Moka is auditioning for a fitness show. She knows her athletic physique and bubbly personality will win her the gig. She gets there early and begins warming up on her own, slowly stretching her sexy body in her skimpy workout clothes. The casting agent, MaX, arrives shortly and takes a seat at his desk. He is friendly and reassuring to Moka, easing any nerves she may have had for the audition. He instructs her to go through the scripted routine while he watches and takes notes on his tablet.

https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/50885 ... w+Business
Ivyy
500+ Elite

Post by Ivyy »

21 Jumper Cable Street

Meanwhile in the secret lab of Dr. Fires... Capt. Fuller has some concerns that the uncoverbots won't be able to pass for college students. This is the first time the police department has contracted robots for field work. In his briefing he explains why they have to use androids for this undercover sting. Some students at local college are supplying the whole town with a new designer drug. It's a cross between Molly and GHB. It makes you really horny and incredibly stupid, they call it MILEY explains the Capt. And anybody that tries to buy it has to take it first. So our human undercover detectives can't buy it without having to take the drug. It's too risky so these androids have to pose as college students and find out who the dealer is and where they are getting it from! These Fembots must act in every way like a Cheerleader, Sorority Girl, and a Nerd! They have to be able to infiltrate all groups on campus. Dr. Fires again has her work cut out her. She has the two robots identify themselves so she can figure out what she is working with. Then she has them do some basic commands and starts the upload of their new personalities. She opens them up and begins the process. She starts to touch the Fembots as the program uploads. She is fascinated by these models. When finished she asks them to identify themselves. Right away Becky and Misty glitch and she has to power them down. She realizes that she is going to have wipe them completely before their personality programs will take. After she finishes rebooting them, she has them stand and checks their motor functions. She poses them and makes sure they will follow her commands. Then on to more complicated functions. Teaching robots to kiss is a grueling process but Dr. Fires is always up for a challenge. This is a "ROBOT" Fetish clip. This is PART 1 of a 3 PART Scene. This clip includes ROBOTS, FEMBOTS, FREEZE, FEMALE TRAINING, POSED WHILE FROZEN, DOLL FETISH, MALFUNCTION, GROPING, and ROBOTS KISSING!!!

https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/5177/ ... +-+PART+1+
Ivyy
500+ Elite

Post by Ivyy »

HUGE DISCOUNT!!! FREEZE COMPILATION. Part II-III

https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/98657 ... D+1080p%29
Jay

Post by Jay »

Built for Pleasure 7

http://girlsgonehypnotized.com/BuiltforPleasure7.html

Lily's boyfriend has bought a "robot conversion booth" to use on his unsuspecting girlfriend.
He tells her that its a light therapy chamber that is used to reduce body fat and improve skin condition.
Lily has no reason not to trust him so she steps inside the booth. The lights are activated and dopey smile comes to Lily's face.
She is put into a complacent and docile state of mind, happily doing whatever she is told.
Her boyfriend enjoys having her give him hand and foot massages, and showing off her sexy figure for him,
but he decides he'd rather have something with no personality or emotion instead.
He tells Lily to step back into the booth, and he activates the robot conversion setting.
Lily is transformed into a machine, and emerges from the booth with silver hair and skin.
Lily's personality is removed and she must now run any program she is given.
Her only mission is to bring her owner pleasure.

Full Download Details:
19 minutes, 42 seconds
Only $12.99

Key highlights of video include:
Mood and personality altered by the light therapy in the conversion booth.
Lily becomes docile, and very attentive and accommodating.
Happily rubs her boyfriend's hands and feet.
Happily agrees to call him "master" going forward.
Steps back into the conversion booth for her transformation into a robot.
Skin and hair become silver and her mind is now a computer. Lily runs any program that is installed into her mind.
Face is blank and emotionless. Speaks in a robotic monotone.
Walks through the room while repeating her programming.
Stands as a mannequin while being posed by her owner.
Exits the glass display case and enters cleaning mode. Proceeds to clean the floors.
Enters "statue mode" and changes her pose each time her master snaps his fingers.
Approaches her owner and receives her final commands.
Lily is powered down and stored away in the glass case.
No nudity.

ImageImage
ImageImage

http://girlsgonehypnotized.com/BuiltforPleasure7.html
zapped13
500+ Elite

Post by zapped13 »

I just grabbed 'Koa and Lily Ready to Serve' a few days ago. Glad to see the glass booth back in action! 8)
"Your beauty will be preserved forever, my dear!"
Jay

Post by Jay »

Yep, and Lily looks great in paint.
Ivyy
500+ Elite

Post by Ivyy »

Crazy Remote Control

During a dispute my friend accidentally discovered a malfunction of the remote control. When he wants to ignorantly change channels on TV, he mistakenly used the Stop and Play button. But instead of the TV, he can now turn me on and off. Crazy! And of course the guy takes advantage of this situation immediately. Finally, I really think I'm crazy. Our clips are in German language!

https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/50277 ... rol+HD-720
Ivyy
500+ Elite

Post by Ivyy »

Fifi & Aiden... Yoga & The Magic Diaper

The scene opens up with Fifi doing some yoga in her living room. She hears a cry from the other room, and her roommate calls out, "Hey, isn't it your turn on diaper duty?". Fifi replies, "No, I just changed her this morning, and after all that mess, I deserve a break!". She continues doing her yoga, and a sound occurs. Instantly she is frozen in place. A man (Aiden) walks into the room & removes all of her clothes. He then takes a diaper, places it on her, and secures the sides of the diaper with clear packing tape. He then walks over to the corner & Fifi unfreezes & resumes her yoga routine. Aiden then begins to record her on his phone, from the corner. Fifi finishes her yoga, and then puts on a pair of jeans & a shirt. The jeans keep falling down around her ankles, and the shirt just hangs around her neck. Fifi is completely unaware of this, and thinks that she is fully dressed even though she is wearing nothing except a dirty diaper. The doorbell rings, and in walks Aiden. Immediately, Fifi freezes & Aiden removes her diaper & finishes putting on her clothes correctly. Once she's fully dressed, Fifi unfreezes & her & Aiden begin chatting. Fifi is completely unaware of all of the events that have just happened.

https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/66807 ... Mobile+MP4
Ivyy
500+ Elite

Post by Ivyy »

Sister's Frozen Necklace

Caroline was waiting for her sister Constance to get ready to go out for the night, when she noticed a new necklace Constance had left out on the counter. She said it looked nice and decided to put it on. As soon as it was on, Caroline immediately become frozen. Constance came out all ready and she saw Caroline had put the necklace on, and thought oh well, I was just have fun with her. So Constance had fun putting Caroline in numerous different funny frozen poses. Constance after having some fun, decided to take the necklace off. Caroline was in a weird way and wanted to know what happened. So Constance explained that this necklace had frozen powers, and anytime someone put it on. That person would become frozen like a doll. So Caroline asked if she Could do it to Constance. Constance said yes. So as Constance clasped the necklace she became stiff as a board Now, its Caroline's turn to put Constance in uncomfortable frozen poses.

https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/75491 ... n+Necklace
Ivyy
500+ Elite

Post by Ivyy »

This Is What You Get

I had a feeling my boyfriend was seeing another girl so I stalk3d him and followed him around until he led me to Lilah. The second I saw them together I knew I had to take her for messing around with my man. I capture here and tie her up so she can't go anywhere. I wake her up with a few light slaps to the face. She awakens and freaks out, wonders where she is and why she is tied up. At first I just laugh sinisterly and intimidate her. She keeps asking questions and I just keep laughing. Finally I explain to her how I followed her around and I know she has been seeing my boyfriend. At first she tells me she has no idea what I am talking about but with all the proof she has no other choice other than tell the truth. She has no idea though what I have in store for her. I cast a spell that will turn her into a statue, she doesn't know it's going to happen or when. I leave her to struggle. Lilah is strong, she breaks free after a long time. When she stands she realizes her feet are stuck to the ground.. She can't move and she is starting to turn gold. She freaks out, and before she knows it she's a statue. After some time she slowly is able to move her arms but has a hard time and struggles. She lifts her foot and tries to move but gets stuck again in another position. I laugh and mock her telling her that she will be frozen soon and will be my permanent fixture. After being stuck for some time she begins to be able to move again but realizes as she tries to move she gets stuck still and gets even stiffer, she can feel herself shutting down. Her eyes shut and that's it for Lilah. She is now a statue forever taken because of her cheating ways.

https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/74889 ... at+You+Get
Ivyy
500+ Elite

Post by Ivyy »

Jacquelyn Velvets - In Slow Motion

In this video Jacquelyn wakes up from a trance, then i use a trigger to put her in slow motion. Everything slows down for her, she is moving slow but also talking slow. Also she is programmed to freeze randomly during the slow motion state. While frozen she is unable to move and only i have the power to unfreeze her.

https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/11177 ... One+WMV%29
Ivyy
500+ Elite

Post by Ivyy »

Model Freeze starring me and Savannah Costello

I needed a new model because the last one left. So, I hired Savannah through her agency. Little did she know, this was a different kind of modeling, freeze modeling. I have Savannah look into the freeze light and she freezes. Once frozen, I remove her dress to reveal her gorgeous lingerie and pose her around. After that, I run to get lunch. Savannah comes to and I immediately convince her nothing is wrong and freeze her again. I continue to do this and pose her, removing an article of clothing from her every time she comes to and I re-freeze her. In the end, I get what I want a hot statue to look at and Savannah gets paid with no recollection of the events

https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/40846 ... ello+mobie
Ivyy
500+ Elite

Post by Ivyy »

Freeze Forced O with Sadie Holmes

Sadie is very excited to to pose for you. She's wearing a black and grey sundress and white flip flops.
"Oh wow, is that a new camera? I've never seen something like that before. It's really nice." she says and as she continues to talk, you snap your first pic.
She freezes instantly.

https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/66933 ... die+Holmes