Freeze Updates

youtube and other online videos
Ivyy
500+ Elite

Re: Freeze Updates

Post by Ivyy »

Coco Frozen Doll Delivered as a Gift

Dan is Bo Frost’s brother, and has been moved back to the states to recruit new pieces for the museum and get out of his brother’s hair. Dan is finally settled in and tomorrow is his birthday. He is in a new place and only knows his neighbor, Chrissy. She is ridiculously hot and flirts with Dan, but when it comes down to it she is just patronizing, and leading him on. He asks if she will stop by for his birthday but she makes lame excuses. He is deflated but it doesn’t matter to him either way. The next day he finds Chrissy at his doorstep, wrapped in plastic, and sporting a frozen, blank stare. He knows his brother Bo had her frozen and shipped to his place in a jiffy. He spends the next few hours dressing, posing, undressing, posing, and doing it all over again. He is spending his birthday doing what he loves, posing, carrying, molding, and applying makeup to his favorite doll before she is shipped to the museum in the old country.

https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/44263 ... +as+a+Gift
Ivyy
500+ Elite

Post by Ivyy »

Dava Foxx in Freezing the Competition

“She has no idea what's coming for her” Cory says to herself. She's called a meeting with her business rival Ms. Dava Foxx and when she arrives she's looking as slutty as ever. “Instead of constantly competing with each other why don't we work together” Cory suggests to her. But instead of handing Dava a contract she freezes her with a magic remote.

https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/32592 ... HD-720p%29
Ivyy
500+ Elite

Post by Ivyy »

THE FULL TRAINING OF BLAIR RYAN

Wow!!! The men of Stepford have struck it rich!!! The most beautiful girl in the World has moved to Stepford!!! Stunning Supermodel, Blair Ryan is attending Stepford University....and she accepted our invitation to drop by the Stepford Welcome Centre. After succumbing to the ancient spell...via the sinister pocket watch....this young, strikingly beautiful Goddess is transformed into a cock loving, cum slut whore....for all to fuck!!! Happy Days!!!

https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/90595 ... UP+VERSION
Ivyy
500+ Elite

Post by Ivyy »

All Dolled Up: Bitchy Boss Becomes Life-Sized Doll with Magic Dress - Slow Freeze to POV Frozen Doll Manipulation

Ludella is getting ready for a big work gala. She had her new assistant pick up a dress for her to wear and he'll be picking her up in an hour to chaffeur her to the event. When she opens to the box to discover a skimpy dress made of strange material, she is highly disappointed and comments on how he'll need to be spoken with and properly trained. Because she has such little time, she decides she might as well try it on since she doesn't have any other options she hasn't already worn.

https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/36032 ... Fphones%29
Ivyy
500+ Elite

Post by Ivyy »

Time Bandit

Have you ever had a day where nothing went right and you find yourself in some very “unusual” situations around the home? You can’t get your arm in a shirt ? Your foot keeps getting caught in the leg of your undies while putting them on? Your bra strap keeps twisting as you’re putting it on despite thinking you’ve undone it? Chances are, a Time Bandit is to blame. Time Bandits are “mischievous” creatures that take human form yet are naked to the human eye. They have the ability to stop time simply by snapping their fingers. The person simply “freezes in time” while the Time Bandit plays a trick on the person, especially those who are having a “really bad day.” And that is exactly how Angela’s day has gone, she has had just a really tough day as nothing as gone right. Between her car breaking down, having a lazy, cheap boyfriend who never takes her anywhere anymore and just finding out that she needs to do a bunch of repairs on her home that she can’t afford, Angela is ready to head home to have a few glasses of wine, relax and call it a night. But not if Viatrix can help it ! You see, Viatrix is a Time Bandit and she has been watching Angela all day long. So Viatrix has followed Angela home and wants to “to play” with Angela today and have some fun with her.

https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/52461 ... Bandit+WMV
Jay
Cronos, his eyes on fire...

Post by Jay »

Ivyy wrote: Mon Jan 08, 2018 3:33 pm Time Bandit

Have you ever had a day where nothing went right and you find yourself in some very “unusual” situations around the home? You can’t get your arm in a shirt ? Your foot keeps getting caught in the leg of your undies while putting them on? Your bra strap keeps twisting as you’re putting it on despite thinking you’ve undone it? Chances are, a Time Bandit is to blame. Time Bandits are “mischievous” creatures that take human form yet are naked to the human eye. They have the ability to stop time simply by snapping their fingers. The person simply “freezes in time” while the Time Bandit plays a trick on the person, especially those who are having a “really bad day.” And that is exactly how Angela’s day has gone, she has had just a really tough day as nothing as gone right. Between her car breaking down, having a lazy, cheap boyfriend who never takes her anywhere anymore and just finding out that she needs to do a bunch of repairs on her home that she can’t afford, Angela is ready to head home to have a few glasses of wine, relax and call it a night. But not if Viatrix can help it ! You see, Viatrix is a Time Bandit and she has been watching Angela all day long. So Viatrix has followed Angela home and wants to “to play” with Angela today and have some fun with her.

https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/52461 ... Bandit+WMV

wow, I might have to check out this store, she is gorgeous. Im not sure how I missed out on this one. lol
zapped13
500+ Elite

Post by zapped13 »

Jay wrote: Mon Jan 08, 2018 4:35 pm wow, I might have to check out this store, she is gorgeous. Im not sure how I missed out on this one. lol
She's definitely got the blank stare locked down, (among other things!)
"Your beauty will be preserved forever, my dear!"
Ivyy
500+ Elite

Post by Ivyy »

Betraying Batgirl Part 3

Batgirl has been betrayed by her long time butler and he is having fun playing with her limp body. He wiped her mind and she stares blankly into space. There is nothing she can do to stop him as he ragdolls her into humiliating positions.Since she is out of power, she does not need her mask any longer. He slowly demasks her and exposes her true identity!

https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/75279 ... Part+3+MP4
Ivyy
500+ Elite

Post by Ivyy »

Freeze Prototype

Brand new Nicole Bot video!!! Nicole bot has a new prototype. She is deactivated on your floor when you come home. You press a button on your control to wake her up. After all, you want to know all about her new features and how the controller works! As Nicole shows you her new features like walking around and striking specific poses, she glitches a bit. You experiment with her until you've had your fun for the time being and finally allow her to deactivate.

https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/49161 ... +Prototype
Ivyy
500+ Elite

Post by Ivyy »

Naughty Neighbour MOV

I am found sitting upright in the office chair. I am looking at a lap top screen. The message freeze has come up on the screen, and I am hypnotically frozen, staring straight ahead into the screen with lips very slightly parted, and fingers frozen just above the keys as if I were typing. He says 'I'm back Samantha', but I am unable to respond. He comes closer, calls my name again and waves his hand in front of my staring eyes, but no response. He says ' looks like you found the command message I left for you, and you are now completely frozen in a trance?' With that he swivels the chair 90 degrees, so that I am looking straight into the camera, and I remain sat in exactly the same pose, staring off into the distance. Again he waves his hand slowly in front of my eyes to check the deepness. He starts to lightly smooth my face and touch my bottom lip, and fondles me around my shoulders and breasts. He also poses my hands. He tells me to stand up, then continues to play with me. He asks 'Samantha what is wrong with you?' and after a brief pause I respond slowly "You have me". He says ' Obviously you have no will of your own?' and I reply "I have no will of my own.....I must obey you". He says 'Awesome, amÂgoing to have some fun playing with you tonight'. Camera pulls out slowly for full body shot, leaving me just standing there like a statue.

https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/15441 ... ur+MOV+720
Jay

Post by Jay »

Cali Logan: The Doll House (hd)

In this Freeze Fetish Compilation, you will receive 5 short scene with no cuts, blinks or special effects.

BARBIE DOLL: 2 SKITS

The videocamera turns on, and there is a big book open right next to you (on a table or nightstand or whatever), and the idea is that the cameraman has found a spellbook + is videotaping his attempt to turn you into a barbie doll. The cameraman is not saying a word, he’s just waving his hand in front of you like he’s a wizard or something. You know what he is trying to do (he’s told you before turning on the videocamera — or maybe you’ve peered down into the spellbook and glanced at the spell he’s trying to cast on you), and you’re kinda amused, kinda irritated, you’re mocking him for being an idiot, because you can’t turn women into plastic dolls. But turns out, the spell works — without even seeming to realize it, even as you are mocking him, you stand up straight; you break into a wide toothy smile; you move your arms into a classic “barbie doll pose”; and you freeze. You remain frozen like that, you keep still and (most importantly) you do not blink on camera or “lose your smile” (full disclosure: holding a smile for 2+ minutes can be REALLY tough on the facial muscles… but it is super important to keep the smile consistently wide while “frozen”) as the cameraman remains more or less in front of you, filming slowly up and down your frozen body for the remainder of the skit…. Maybe he tests your frozen state by poking your arm, or bending your arm up or down slightly (your arm moves like a doll’s arm, like there’s a at the shoulder but it’s locked at the elbow). After a little over three minutes has passed, the cameraman lowers the videocamera, turns off the videocamera, end of skit.

SEX DOLL: 2 SKIT

The videocamera turns on, and there is a big book open right next to you (on a table or nightstand or whatever), and the idea is that the cameraman has found a spellbook + is videotaping his attempt to turn you into a sex doll. The cameraman is not saying a word, he’s just waving his hand in front of you like he’s a wizard or something. You know what he is trying to do (he’s told you before turning on the videocamera — or maybe you’ve peered down into the spellbook and glanced at the spell he’s trying to cast on you), and you’re kinda amused, kinda irritated, you’re mocking him for being an idiot, because you can’t turn women into blow up dolls. But turns out, the spell works — without even seeming to realize it, even as you are mocking him, you lift up your head; you stand up straight, weirdly, stiffly straight, your arms locked at the elbows and sticking straight out and down; you open your eyes wide, and you opens your mouth into a wide and exaggerated “O”; and you freeze. You remain frozen like that, you keep still and (most importantly) you do not blink on camera as the cameraman remains more or less in front of you, filming slowly up and down your frozen body for the remainder of the skit…. Maybe he touches your arms (they do not move) or touches your lip (you do not respond at all). After a little over three minutes has passed, the cameraman lowers the videocamera, turns off the videocamera, end of skit.

ANIMATRONIC DOLL: 1 SKIT

The videocamera turns on, and there is a big book open right next to you (on a table or nightstand or whatever), and the idea is that the cameraman has found a spellbook + is videotaping his attempt to turn you into a sex doll. The cameraman is not saying a word, he’s just waving his hand in front of you like he’s a wizard or something. You know what he is trying to do (he’s told you before turning on the videocamera — or maybe you’ve peered down into the spellbook and glanced at the spell he’s trying to cast on you), and you’re kinda amused, kinda irritated, you’re mocking him for being an idiot, because you can’t turn women into mechanical dolls. But turns out, the spell works — without even seeming to realize it, you move into a weird doll-like pose, with one hand raised in a wave; you break into a huge lunatic smile; and you freeze…. After a few moments of you being frozen, you begin to move like an animatronic doll… In other words, your arms and hands do not move, your legs and feet do not move, your head and smile do not move — nothing moves EXCEPT you move at the waist INCREDIBLY SLOWLY, until you stop with an awkward wobble or shimmy. Then you blink slowly and reverse the motion, swiveling back INCREDIBLY SLOWLY until you wobble to a stop, blink, then start again…. After a few more very slow swivels, back and forth, back and forth, you shimmy to stop, blink, then remain frozen, smiling but not blinking or moving for a few moments, then the cameraman lowers the videocamera, turns off the videocamera, end of skit.

ImageImage
https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/66933 ... e+%28hd%29
Jay

Post by Jay »

Jaelynn's first freeze session HIDEF

New and very pregnant Jaelynn is here thinking she's applying for a nanny position. She is frozen and easily commanded.
She takes off her clothes and spanks herself. She even is programmed to forget she is pregnant so she immediately starts freaking out when she sees her engorged tummy.
We end the session with her having amazing orgasms that she can't control. She is an amazing subject!

https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/98611 ... sion+HIDEF
Ivyy
500+ Elite

Post by Ivyy »

Twerking Freeze (Lydia lael) (freeze)

Lydia is frozen solid.The camera passes over her frozen form when suddenly she wakes up not knowing where she is.She looks around for a familiar face when suddenly she goes blank"Yes Master, I will Twerk"and her frozen form bursts from the waist down as her bootie pops but the body from the waist uop remains frozen in place.

https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/49661 ... 8freeze%29
Ivyy
500+ Elite

Post by Ivyy »

Couldn't Resist

Audrey finally got an appointment with the hot, trendy masseuse. She heard he was a bit strange, but she chalked that up to him being foreign. He called her into the room and told her to disrobe, if she wished. She didn't expect to get completely naked in front of the masseuse, but she dropped her robed right away and climbed on the table.

https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/50885 ... 27t+Resist
Ivyy
500+ Elite

Post by Ivyy »

Nyxon's Frozen Hoes pt 1

Nyxon has had a hard time trying to get other models to shoot with her, so she comes up with a plan to collect as many fetish models as she can. She enchants a pair of pantyhose, then convinces top model Nyssa Nevers to come over to her studio. Nyssa arrives, and is greeted by a pair of pantyhose & a note telling her to remove all of her clothing & put on the pantyhose. Nyssa follows the instructions, then starts to pace a bit waiting for Nyxon to arrive at the studio. She walks around normally for a few seconds, then feels her limbs start to stiffen up until she's frozen solid & as stiff as a statue. Nyssa is completely aware of what is happening to her, but unable to move anything. Nyxon walks into the room to find Nyssa in her statue-like state, and is delighted that her trick worked! She manipulates Nyssa's arms, posing them different ways, and as Nyssa starts to get frantic, she tells her not to worry about anything. Nyxon plays with Nyssa's huge boobs, and even bends her over to spank her a few times. Nyssa continues to make some frantic noises, but Nyxon tells her to relax. She explains to Nyssa about the enchanted hose, and that that's how she's going to get other models to shoot with her. She tells her that she's going to store her in her basement, and that soon Nyssa will be accompanied by other top fetish models as Nyxon's collection grows & grows.

https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/10958 ... MP4+Mobile
Ivyy
500+ Elite

Post by Ivyy »

Freeze Stripdown

Ah, revenge is sweet. Your coworker, Nicole, shows up at your place to pick up some stuff for work. Unbeknownst to Nicole, you have planned to embarrass her because she has been a total bitch to you at the office. You have already prepared a special drink for her that will help you with your plan. When Nicole arrives, you immediately offer her your special concoction. Nicole is super thirsty and drinks the entire cup down. Almost immediately, Nicole starts to feel funny. She has no idea you put in a freeze potion that makes her freeze and unfreeze at your will. As Nicole is talking to you and starts to turn, she freezes. When she does, you pull out your scissors and cut the straps to her top and pull it down so her full breasts are exposed. You then unfreeze Nicole, who has no idea what has happened. She is completely mortified as she struggles to cover herself. As she tries to leave, you freeze her again. Then you proceed to cut her shirt right off of her. When you unfreeze Nicole, she is even more embarrassed, and she is at a complete loss as to what is going on. You continue to freeze and unfreeze Nicole until she is completely naked, humiliated, and runs off with her destroyed clothing!

https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/49161 ... pdown+ipod
Ivyy
500+ Elite

Post by Ivyy »

Fun With Nyxon's Freeze Ray

Terra Mizu is out for her morning run, when mischievous Nyxon decides to have a little bit of fun with her freeze ray. She aims the ray at Terra as she jogs by, and pulls the trigger. Immediately, Terra stops in her tracks. Nyxon pulls the trigger again, and Terra continues running without skipping a beat. Nyxon toys with Terra a few more times, then approaches her after she is frozen. She moves Terra's arms around a bit, the decides that she doesn't like Terra's frowny expression, so she points the ray at her face, and says, "Happy!" as she pulls the trigger. Instantly, Terra's mouth moves into an exaggerated smile. Ready to have some more fun with Terra, Nyxon picks her up & moves her inside the house.

https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/10958 ... MP4+Mobile
Ivyy
500+ Elite

Post by Ivyy »

Amanda and Medusa in 6

Amanda's roomate has asked her to look at these pictures of Medusa on the computer. She's not impressed and really annoyed by this. Little does she know that when she stares long enough it turns her to stone. She freezes right there on the spot. This happens to her 6 times

https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/40846 ... +6+1080+HD
Ivyy
500+ Elite

Post by Ivyy »

Model Freeze Jem

Jem answers an ad for a model, but what she doesn't know is this is no normal modeling job, Ashley has a special device that can completely freeze some one, making them a living statue. When Jem meets Ashley Graham and everything seems fine until she wakes up and some of her clothes are missing, then she blacks out and more clothes are missing. This continues until she is completely naked. She has no idea that she is being frozen and put in poses for Ashley's pleasure.

https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/40846 ... eze+Jem+sd
Ivyy
500+ Elite

Post by Ivyy »

Bianca Finally Becomes A Golden Statue

Bianca is obsessed with becoming a statue.She has a statue fetish and wants to become a statue. I finally found a spell book that will teach me how to become a statue. I am so excited about this because I have always wanted to be a golden statue. I start reading the book and finally find where it tells me what I need to do. I stand up completely golden and start masturbating. I can't believe that masturbation is the key to becoming a statue. I finger myself until I orgasm. I strike a pose figuring it will work but It does not work. I try a few different poses and nothing seems to work. I am so frustrated about not becoming a statue I figure the book was a hoax and I will never be a statue. I may as well go wash the gold paint off since I obviously will not be a statue.. I go to walk and my leg is stuck I can't get it to move. I feel my whole body tense up and before I know it I am a permanent statue.

https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/74889 ... ue-+Mobile
Ivyy
500+ Elite

Post by Ivyy »

Magic Control Mind Device Used On Kymberly Jane

In this custom video, I have a very special magical device that i plan to use to put a FREEZE spell on sexy sweet Kymberly Jane. Once she is under my spell, she will be compelled to do ANYTHING i want her too! And it just so happens to be your lucky day because I'm letting you watch ;) As long as you dont blow this for us, mesmerized Kymberly Jane will be are little play thing for as long as we want!

https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/60873 ... +%2Amov%2A
Ivyy
500+ Elite

Post by Ivyy »

Loki's Collection Amber Alias

Amber makes a surprise visit to her friend. She is the one who gets the real surprise. He offers her a drink that causes her to freeze. He then poses and undresses her before redressing her and adding her to his collection.

https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/39343 ... Alias+iPod
Ivyy
500+ Elite

Post by Ivyy »

Tara On Display

You walk into a big empty room and Tara is there standing perfectly still. You walk all around her but she never moves, even when you get up close and move her arms changing her position. You enjoy just watching her and admiring how still she remains. It seems she enjoys being on display like this. You eventually need to leave, you shut the lights off and leave your statue. You come back later, it's dark now, you turn the lights on and Tara is still there in the same pose that you left her. Has she moved at all? Can she? You repose her and look her over again before leaving your statue again.

https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/82223 ... 280x720%29
Ivyy
500+ Elite

Post by Ivyy »

Akira Lane clip thirteen : Entranced, frozen and helplessly orgasmed.

Akira, my wife's best friend, wakes up and has no recollection of what has happened so far. Needless to say, she is not aware of the fact that I switched her into, let's call it, something more comfortable while she was in lala land. Again, being my wife's best friend and all, she insist on helping my wife to get the best divorce deal possible. Well looks like she needs one more lesson. Suddenly her beautiful body freezes up right in the middle of thronging me out of her office. Poor thing, there she stands, confused and a bit bewildered. Might as well put her into trance for a while before messing with her even more. Still frozen yet fully aware she is slowly made to feel an intensely thrusting vibrator right on her clit. Yes, that sure does drive her nuts and before long, her quivering body gives in and she orgasms hard. Of course that is all just warm up. Wait until you see what happens when I actually hold a vibrator between her frozen legs. Akira goes crazy for lust to the point where she reluctantly agrees to the fact that she is easily h- and willing to do and feel whatever I want.

https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/11749 ... +orgasmed.
tinyspider
Guitar Hero

Post by tinyspider »

Ivyy wrote: Tue Jan 23, 2018 2:49 pm Loki's Collection Amber Alias

Amber makes a surprise visit to her friend. She is the one who gets the real surprise. He offers her a drink that causes her to freeze. He then poses and undresses her before redressing her and adding her to his collection.

https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/39343 ... Alias+iPod
Damn, I wonder what happened with Loki, his movies had a b-movie aesthetic that I really liked, and he had an eye for picking that next door girl type of models. It would be nice if he could make a comeback to this realm.